Page 265 of 313 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4692

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

So shout to the Damian Cosplayer's.

The DC fandome Cosplay competition, 2 Damian Cosplayer's made it to the Finals.

Katana From Japan and Keenan from the USA.

Keenan from the USA won. Congratulations.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1308172598191112193

Video of all the Winners.

I prefer Katana's to be honest

Did anyone else notice that Damian's Gauntlet's has Goliath on it?

I can't believe they cancelled this comic. I loved it. Jurgen's was killing it.

This week Damian made cameos in Injustice: Year Zero and in the Batman/Superman annual. But what actually surprised me is that he is mentioned in the Bane/Joker story in The Joker War Zone, and
    spoilers:
    Basically Joker is mad at Bane because he killed Alfred in front of Robin, not Batman lol. But what actually caught my attention is that DC is actually really acknowledging Damian's trauma, and not pretending it didn't happen. Really hope to see more of it in Detective Comics!
    end of spoilers

https://www.cbr.com/damian-wayne-def...ans-evil-path/

What a joke article.

I never knew the TT were afraid of Damian [most of them should be more powerful than him] Plus Damian physically superior to Slade? Give me a break.

I quit this run about the time when they went to hell so wasn't aware that Damian did indeed kill Brother Blood.

What about KGBeast? Did he kill him too?

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    This week Damian made cameos in Injustice: Year Zero and in the Batman/Superman annual. But what actually surprised me is that he is mentioned in the Bane/Joker story in The Joker War Zone, and
    spoilers:
    Basically Joker is mad at Bane because he killed Alfred in front of Robin, not Batman lol. But what actually caught my attention is that DC is actually really acknowledging Damian's trauma, and not pretending it didn't happen. Really hope to see more of it in Detective Comics!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I too think it's funny that the Joker is so pissed at Bane for such a trivial thing. Not for making him one of his minions but for wasting such a death on Damian.

Though to be honest I think Joker over estimate's how much Bruce care's for Alfred. I mean Bruce got Alfred killed. he wilfully endangered Alfred and everyone in Gotham or do they think we all forgot about the fact that City of Bane was Bruce's fault
    end of spoilers

Abernathy clearly didn't care for King's run on Batman. Criticising what Batman had become and his action's every chance he get's.

I hope they do address Damian's trauma well but we saw Alfred RIP.
    I trust Tomasi but Tynion on the other hand........ well i strongly suspect that he had something to do with Damian's recently character destruction and the attempt to wrestle Robin away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    spoilers:
    I too think it's funny that the Joker is so pissed at Bane for such a trivial thing. Not for making him one of his minions but for wasting such a death on Damian.

Though to be honest I think Joker over estimate's how much Bruce care's for Alfred. I mean Bruce got Alfred killed. he wilfully endangered Alfred and everyone in Gotham or do they think we all forgot about the fact that City of Bane was Bruce's fault
    end of spoilers

Abernathy clearly didn't care for King's run on Batman. Criticising what Batman had become and his action's every chance he get's.

I hope they do address Damian's trauma well but we saw Alfred RIP.
    I trust Tomasi but Tynion on the other hand........ well i strongly suspect that he had something to do with Damian's recently character destruction and the attempt to wrestle Robin away from him.
    Listen, I am in no way a Tynion fan, but I have to defend him this time. I really don't think this is his fault, because, if you remember, Damian was losing Robin because of 5G and Tynion on Batman was just a fill in after King. In fact, I read that Joker War would be the last event before 5G started, so we will see what is Tynion's fault or not based on what happens next lol.

And I also think is very funny the way everyone is dragging King's run, that's what I like to see.

Anyway, Tec's coming, finally, and we will see how things play out. But the fact is they have been addressing Damian's trauma until now, so I really hope they just don't drop it suddenly. I trust Tomasi with this one!!

Astonishing Member

https://www.cbr.com/damian-wayne-def...ans-evil-path/

What a joke article.

I never knew the TT were afraid of Damian [most of them should be more powerful than him] Plus Damian physically superior to Slade? Give me a break.

I quit this run about the time when they went to hell so wasn't aware that Damian did indeed kill Brother Blood.

What about KGBeast? Did he kill him too?
    Whoever wrote the article doesn't read comics, except for Roundhouse, the other TT were willing to go along with Damian's brainwashing plan until they suddenly remembered they were supposed to be good guys.

Damian didn't kill KGBeast because Batman and the TT interfered.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Listen, I am in no way a Tynion fan, but I have to defend him this time. I really don't think this is his fault, because, if you remember, Damian was losing Robin because of 5G and Tynion on Batman was just a fill in after King. In fact, I read that Joker War would be the last event before 5G started, so we will see what is Tynion's fault or not based on what happens next lol.

And I also think is very funny the way everyone is dragging King's run, that's what I like to see.

Anyway, Tec's coming, finally, and we will see how things play out. But the fact is they have been addressing Damian's trauma until now, so I really hope they just don't drop it suddenly. I trust Tomasi with this one!!
    Damian wasn't losing Robin due to 5G. Adam Glass specifically said that he was losing to teach him a lesson.
    The Decision was made to teach him.

no where did it ever state or even hint at Damian losing Robin due to 5G. Nowhere does it even state what 5G was.

All that's was ever truly confirmed about 5G was that it wasn't what fans were speculation.

Not saying it's Tynion's fault entirely but between the few who wielded power at DC up till AT&T stepped up Damian didn't stand a chance [Snyder, Bendis and Snyder's protege Tynion]

King's run was trash but at lest he didn't alienate Damian as much as Snyder and Tynion so it's bitter sweet.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-30-2020 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Whoever wrote the article doesn't read comics, except for Roundhouse, the other TT were willing to go along with Damian's brainwashing plan until they suddenly remembered they were supposed to be good guys.

Damian didn't kill KGBeast because Batman and the TT interfered.
    I guess i'll pick up the Annual. Do you guys recommend picking up/finishing the Tt run? I stopped after the issue where we see Damian's makeshift bed in hell.

Agreed on the other TT's. Plus I never got the impression they were scared of him. Not one bit

Incredible Member

I guess i'll pick up the Annual. Do you guys recommend picking up/finishing the Tt run? I stopped after the issue where we see Damian's makeshift bed in hell.

Agreed on the other TT's. Plus I never got the impression they were scared of him. Not one bit
    Honestly just looks like they’re wrapping up the run in a similar manner to N52 TT so I don’t think it’s really worth post Annual.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Honestly just looks like they’re wrapping up the run in a similar manner to N52 TT so I don’t think it’s really worth post Annual.
    Thanks. What about finishing the run from the point when they went to rescue Djinn to date? Would you recommend paying to read it or should i just google the general synopsis?

I was going to get the Annual simply to read Damian quitting since i have heard good things about that one issue.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Thanks. What about finishing the run from the point when they went to rescue Djinn to date? Would you recommend paying to read it or should i just google the general synopsis?

I was going to get the Annual simply to read Damian quitting since i have heard good things about that one issue.
    Do you already read Djinn war conclusion? If you haven't, my personal advise is you should just read the synopsis. That issue is just so frustrating for me.

Yea. I mean Raven is generally with Beast Boy but it would never work. NO Batboys can date Superpower girls.

I kind of always want Damian to actually be tutelage by Dick. I mean if we are going to get a new Robin may be a slight change of Status Quotaonce in a while
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 09-30-2020 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Yea. I mean Raven is generally with Beast Boy but it would never work. NO Batboys can date Superpower girls.

I kind of always want Damian to actually be tutelage by Dick. I mean if we are going to get a new Robin may be a slight change of Status Quotaonce in a while
    Damian is 13. He can't be with anyone super or not.

No Damian can't be under Dick. That's already been done. What those two need right now is original stories and DC to invest in repairing their characters.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-30-2020 at 05:31 PM.