Page 299 of 313 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 4692
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They just almost completely ignored him in Last Stories of DC Universe, even in Batfamily story. Nice work, lol.
    Upd. Sorry, it seems like artist screwed up, he was there, but I thought it's Tim.
    He is indeed Tim, but for I don't know since when he has yellow hood. It's not new for Damian to be ignored on Metal event. Even Crush said that he totally quits.
    About today's Tec issue, I'm kinda confused. I don't think that he will be back as Robin, but some last pages implied that it can be the possibility.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    He is indeed Tim, but for I don't know since when he has yellow hood. It's not new for Damian to be ignored on Metal event. Even Crush said that he totally quits.
    About today's Tec issue, I'm kinda confused. I don't think that he will be back as Robin, but some last pages implied that it can be the possibility.
    No, in the last scene it was Damian, Dick says at the beginning that Tim decided to stay and play more cards. And when he left, Dick called him by name. It's very easy to miss.
    Artist screwed up, probably script was changed. Most likely when they were making the story, Tim was in that scene, and then, apparently, the plans changed, and they just changed the lines of dialogue, but left the drawing. I don't know how else to explain this carelessness.

No, in the last scene it was Damian, Dick says at the beginning that Tim decided to stay and play more cards. And when he left, Dick called him by name. It's very easy to miss.
    Artist screwed up, probably script was changed. Most likely when they were making the story, Tim was in that scene, and then, apparently, the plans changed, and they just changed the lines of dialogue, but left the drawing. I don't know how else to explain this carelessness.
    OMG, when I re-read it again, it's so messed up. At first Tim has black cape and yellow hood, then Barbara called him and he left the table, said that he already defeated them anyway. Then Dick said Tim stayed on card table(?) playing his last round, with Damian on yellow cape and black hood. Then Damian's costume changed into yellow hood and black cape, same as Tim's previous costume. Then Damian has black cape and black hood again.
    Looks like there's definitely a change on last minutes.

Astonishing Member

Yes, Damian was added at the last moment, probably because they really changed plans for him. This is the only moment where he appears, while they drew Tim there, but then they wrote that it was Damian, and Tim was left behind the scenes to play poker, lol.
    In the Titans story, for example, he is absent, although everyone has appeared, even Jason.
    In general, it looks like he remains Robin, given that the 'Tec arc takes place before Death Metal.

Yes, Damian was added at the last moment, probably because they really changed plans for him. This is the only moment where he appears, while they drew Tim there, but then they wrote that it was Damian, and Tim was left behind the scenes to play poker, lol.
    In the Titans story, for example, he is absent, although everyone has appeared, even Jason.
    In general, it looks like he remains Robin, given that the 'Tec arc takes place before Death Metal.
    I think on Batfamily story it's supposed to be Damian from the start. The costume is Damian's, and I though he was Damian until Babs called him Tim. Looks like Tim is the one who was missing on original story, and get added on last minutes, to play poker XD
    Man, poor Tim, I like this dude but it's obvious that now DC has no idea what to do with him.

I think on Batfamily story it's supposed to be Damian from the start. The costume is Damian's, and I though he was Damian until Babs called him Tim. Looks like Tim is the one who was missing on original story, and get added on last minutes, to play poker XD
    Man, poor Tim, I like this dude but it's obvious that now DC has no idea what to do with him.
    Yeah I was also of the impression that it was supposed to be Damian from the start.

It's gone past embarrassing for Tim now. The character needs a new id far away from Robin and side kick.

Earth-11 Damian and Jon!

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post

Earth-11 Damian and Jon!
    Awwww Very Cute

Earth-11 Damian and Jon!
    Where that panel come from?

Where that panel come from?
    It's from DC's Very Merry Multiverse!

It's from DC's Very Merry Multiverse!
    Guess I'll have to pick it up. My daughter will love this

Not much to report on the Tec side of things. Just set up for what I assume will be the conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Not much to report on the Tec side of things. Just set up for what I assume will be the conclusion.
    Well, for me it was quite clear he isn't set up to be back as Robin, at least. But it may be whisful thinking.

Gleason draws the best Damian

https://twitter.com/xuhannie
    Last edited by Fergus; 12-08-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Astonishing Member

I haven't seen it pulled off pitch-perfectly yet but I'm really liking Damian's "I'm Not Robin" white costume. I loved his Grayson-Era first Robin costume and I loved how his Rebirth updates incorporated a bit of that Son of the Demon stuff subtly indicating he was losing his grip on being Robin. I'd really like to see them play around with his Frank Quitely concept art designs too as a sort of Mini-Batman version of Robin. The white/gray No Colors, No Emblems ninja look right now feels like a nice in-between, though - as well as a bit of a nod back to his Kubert original James Bond villain child design, but with Robin-Costume practical elements.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com