Page 100 of 313 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Yep. My guy been pimping since becoming KF. Tanya was another, and is sometimes flirty with, Avery.

Glad Emi's crush on Nightwing is still remembered and every time she stands next to Damian, it just looks awkward because of the height difference. A 13 year old boy under 5 feet. Grow!

I have to say I love both of those facts a lot.
    Emi's daydream about Nightwing was the best. I'm surprised anyone forgot.

@ Yennefer

While I don't see Damian having lots of love interest the reality is that comics are written by the same singular writer. Lots of writers will write Damian and different writers have different taste so once Damian starts dating I don't believe he'd just only ever have one love.

The sad thing is that those kind of Star v Babs divides splits fanbases so in the end Damian's sales will be the only loser.

I want Damian to only have one love interest but it's unlikely he will.

I can see Damian having a bad guy love interest. It's a trope writers like. I don't like it too much since I don't think Damian is that weak willed.

Damian never had a crush on Djinn. Djinn had/has a crush on an unsuspecting Damian remember? Fans just made up the Damian has a crush on her part.

Crush is the one crushing on Djinn not Damian. Never Damian

I dont think its completely accurate to say that whatever's going on with Djinn is one sided. It's obviously not as out there as Crush (because it's hard to be as obvious as an annoying ass yandere) but he had to have been feeling something too. You don't typically almost kiss someone you have no feelings for. Or inner monologue about how "Whatever we had is gone now". ****, even Roundhouse knew Damian felt something towards her. He used her to get to him twice. He wasn't outwardly professing his love for her or anything but I always thought it was pretty obvious that they were both into each other but didn't know how to/didn't want to act on it.

All-New Member

I think Raven(DCAMU) is Damian's ideal love interest. But in comics, they don't have any romantic connection..

For better or worse, they're going full speed ahead with him and Raven in those movies. Outside of that though, there's nothing between them nor should there be. With the Titans history back in place, she's a grown ass woman xD

Crush; 'A strong but temporary attraction'

by that definition: Damian had a crush on Emiko and
    Djinn has a crush on Damian.

Crush actually likes Djinn
    Damian it's debatable how he feels about Djinn but he has never been shown to have a strong attraction to her. Most times he doesn't even seem to consider her feelings so i question his feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by bluelolly View Post
    I think Raven(DCAMU) is Damian's ideal love interest. But in comics, they don't have any romantic connection..
    It is the most organic and the best written romance themed story that damian has ever been featured in.

Injustice 2 is 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    It is the most organic and the best written romance themed story that damian has ever been featured in.

Injustice 2 is 2nd.
    That's really not saying much though; considering only one or two other love interests (possible, at least) have ever been shown. What's more, its only been in 2 movies thus far. 3, when this last one comes out. And yet, so many fanfics about this is out there, clogging up the Teen Titans fanfics.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    That's really not saying much though; considering only one or two other love interests (possible, at least) have ever been shown. What's more, its only been in 2 movies thus far. 3, when this last one comes out. And yet, so many fanfics about this is out there, clogging up the Teen Titans fanfics.
    I'm not a fan of the pairing at all but it's incredible how popular it's become. You go to comments about the upcoming film and I see more talking about their relationship than the film itself. But to be fair to them the trailers have a lot of Damian and Raven in it.

@dietrich @Fergus

(First of all... Happy 100th page?! Lol)
    I think that there is something in the middle and it is something annoyingly common...
    Maybe he wants to experiment... Not sexually... But this is a very very very new field for him -with no doubt-...
    He may want to experience the kiss and try intimacy...
    Add to this mix that at this point of his life he is literally alone... All of his family-connections have been practically cut and he does tend to blame and underestimate himself. He realises that with the actions he has done, he is not pure and that breaks him. Also, he does believe that he is not accepted by his peers (regardless if he cares about it). And then a girl comes, with the same guilt, with similar pain and much of tenderness and compassion (and love for the animals) and shows love to him...
    She was calming him (the generous soul thing and such) and was showing something he wants to experience from his loved ones.
    It is natural (although annoying) to confuse love for romantic feelings.... But no doubt this confusion can be the base for something romantic to bloom.
    There is an interest and he may confuse it with feelings, because of his wish to feel loved again.
    That's why he is not head over heels for her and he is "measured". (and ofc he has no eq.)

The experience of an awfully friend-zoned girl is talking... xD
    Last edited by Yennefer; 03-27-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

Injustice 2 is 2nd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    I'm not a fan of the pairing at all but it's incredible how popular it's become. You go to comments about the upcoming film and I see more talking about their relationship than the film itself. But to be fair to them the trailers have a lot of Damian and Raven in it.
    I will say that again. I just hope there is an actual material for it. I just hope we will see a legit relationship between them, even if it is a sublot and even if it would start in this movie.

Between Raven, Djinn, Supergirl, Emiko, Maps, and Jon, I'm not really a huge fan of any of his most common fan ships or official ships. The only one I can really get behind is him with Djinn but I'm mostly indifferent about that too. If it happens, cool. If not, oh well.

He may be a teenager now but I'm okay with them still holding off on giving him any kind of real love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Between Raven, Djinn, Supergirl, Emiko, Maps, and Jon, I'm not really a huge fan of any of his most common fan ships or official ships. The only one I can really get behind is him with Djinn but I'm mostly indifferent about that too. If it happens, cool. If not, oh well.

He may be a teenager now but I'm okay with them still holding off on giving him any kind of real love interest.
    The oldest Damian ship is probably with Nightwing and Starfire's daughter Nightstar.

I always thought them together was a wee bit strange since wouldn't she be his niece. But i guess at the time the character was almost nothing like modern Damian is.

I like Djinn but I have a feeling they wouldn't have her end up with Damian cause Bat Office probably wouldn't want him having such a powerful magical girlfriend. Though I guess it depends who continues controlling Damian into the future.
    Last edited by Katana500; 03-27-2020 at 10:42 AM.

I don't really care that much for any of the pairings. I dislike romantic plots or rather I don't find them all that interesting especially the hetero ones. i've only ever really enjoyed Midnighter and Apollo.

When it comes to Damian, the DCAMU is the most believable [I buy it and I can visualise it]

In comics my preference
    1) Batman666 chilling alone with his Cat. Head Shaven. The ultimate Spartan Warrior
    2) The entire set up in The Just

I can tolerate the rest but if i could would rather do with those sub plots

I'm not into Fan ships and I also don't think Damian in the current comics is anywhere ready for a relationship. He is emotionally stunted and has poor interpersonal skills. He's not ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    The oldest Damian ship is probably with Nightwing and Starfire's daughter Nightstar.

I always thought them together was a wee bit strange since wouldn't she be his niece. But i guess at the time the character was almost nothing like modern Damian is.

I like Djinn but I have a feeling they wouldn't have her end up with Damian cause Bat Office probably wouldn't want him having such a powerful magical girlfriend. Though I guess it depends who continues controlling Damian into the future.
    That character isn't Damian that's Ibn a wholly different guy and that world is not this world so I don't see anything strange in that.