Page 240 of 313 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Actually DETECTIVE COMICS #1030

"A new foe called the Mirror has joined the Dark Knight’s rogues gallery—but is there more to this villain than meets the eye? Or is he simply a reflection of the world around him? As the Bat-Family find themselves on the run from the Mirror’s army, Damian Wayne lurks in the shadows, plotting his next move in a cat-and-mouse game between father and son that can only end in disaster!"

DETECTIVE COMICS #1031
    Damian Wayne has made his move against a familiar threat from Bruce Wayne’s past—so why has the former Boy Wonder targeted none other than Tommy Elliot—a.k.a. Hush? It may have something to do with the Black Casebook that Bruce liberated from The Joker’s territory in the monumental Detective Comics #1027…but how far will Damian go to avenge this grudge from his father’s past?

No where is word threat use or is not Damian place as antagonist rather he go against batman which fit with his arc at the moment and again it be stupid for dc to continue this push that Damian is going to be evil. Rather they should two issues set back to before dc muck his development up
    Wrong, #1029:

After the City of Bane, the Riddler’s takeover, The Joker War, and more, the people of Gotham City have had enough. The world is changing for Bruce Wayne, and the question he must ask himself is: What role does the Batman have in a city that rejects him? As the year barrels forward into what will become a turning point for the Dark Knight, Batman must grapple with the very citizens he has sworn to protect...while a familiar face looms large as a new threat on the horizon: Damian Wayne!
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

There is one more thing, I don't like how DC don't give a specific fight hability for characters because this ending being a generic thing, Batman knows many marcial arts, but his fight style is basically punchs :/
    And there is a martial art that is PERFECT to Damian that is "silat", and I see fights of martial art for references and silat is that violent, intense, effective not so beautiful/elegant thing.
    If you have time watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwZ1G9fKPI8
    Pretty anger Damian, right?
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 09-01-2020 at 09:09 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Wrong, #1029:

After the City of Bane, the Riddler’s takeover, The Joker War, and more, the people of Gotham City have had enough. The world is changing for Bruce Wayne, and the question he must ask himself is: What role does the Batman have in a city that rejects him? As the year barrels forward into what will become a turning point for the Dark Knight, Batman must grapple with the very citizens he has sworn to protect...while a familiar face looms large as a new threat on the horizon: Damian Wayne!

Explain why you what Damian as threat or antagonist so I know what I deal with.

Like something I miss did it somehow be comes cool and edge to make kid that grown in cult of assassin as new red hood even thought he up to try move past .point or am I missing something

Because I clearly show that not true or that true for only 1029
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-02-2020 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    We have Damian here:

Do you thinks this means maybe he will appers in tv animations even don't showing up in comics or movies animations?
    There is any plan for YJ season4?
    Maybe Superman of Tomorrow ending with Louis getting pregnant because this has a focus in them? Because DC could has a reason for show baby Damian and baby Jon? It could be a abandoned idea, but would be awesome if this means a Super Sons thing, or any other thing, I am accpeting everything now :'''')
    For YJ season 4;
    It quite possible Damian and Jon (along with the other babies shown in season 3) will feature in season 4. But its not a guarantee that they will be prominent among the ever growing list of characters. Can't forget, Jason Todd and the Legion of Super Heroes were also shown (the former moreso than even most of the Super Babies).

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    For YJ season 4;
    It quite possible Damian and Jon (along with the other babies shown in season 3) will feature in season 4. But its not a guarantee that they will be prominent among the ever growing list of characters. Can't forget, Jason Todd and the Legion of Super Heroes were also shown (the former moreso than even most of the Super Babies).
    "Super Babies" so adorable (*u*).
    I didn't watch YJ, who are the others super babies?
    I was thinking more about when they just introduce a character as appearances and use them in another show, more like a spin-off.

For YJ season 4;
    This is a good example of how this could turn in spin-offs/independent shows, someone here talked about how YJ has almost too many characters now, do you think (as someone that really watch the show), would be better divide the group and just put together in a couple of crossover?

"Super Babies" so adorable (*u*).
    I didn't watch YJ, who are the others super babies?
    I was thinking more about when they just introduce a character as appearances and use them in another show, more like a spin-off.
    Along with Jon and Damian, there's the Tornado Twins (Barry Allen's kids), Red Tornado's adopted daughter, Arthur Jr. (Arthur Curry's son), Lian Harper, Anissa and Jennifer (Black Lightning's daughters) are the ones I remember being shown. With a strong possibility of more to come.

Astonishing Member

They won't appear in Season 4, at least at the age to make them team members.
    Most likely this is the 5-6 season at least, provided that there is a big time-skip. And that's if they won't cancel YJ again.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They won't appear in Season 4, at least at the age to make them team members.
    Most likely this is the 5-6 season at least, provided that there is a big time-skip. And that's if they won't cancel YJ again.
    Season 4 is (was, before the nation wide shutdowns) in development, and barring it bombing hard in season 4, will probably get 5. It was DC Universe's biggest draw.

Along with Jon and Damian, there's the Tornado Twins (Barry Allen's kids), Red Tornado's adopted daughter, Arthur Jr. (Arthur Curry's son), Lian Harper, Anissa and Jennifer (Black Lightning's daughters) are the ones I remember being shown. With a strong possibility of more to come.
    Looks pretty promising for me, DC would not include so many children without a plan (I suppose), if they keep the series I think it really can happens. I will watch u.u
    My only thing with the show is that isn't so easy sell merchandise, TT had a flashy visual

Astonishing Member

Season 4 is (was, before the nation wide shutdowns) in development, and barring it bombing hard in season 4, will probably get 5. It was DC Universe's biggest draw.
    I hope so. At least they will be able to finish Darkseid/Light storyline.
    Looks pretty promising for me, DC would not include so many children without a plan (I suppose), if they keep the series I think it really can happens. I will watch u.u
    My only thing with the show is that isn't so easy sell merchandise, TT had a flashy visual
    Well, they have a plan for Damian's generation, and that was just a teaser for that. The real question is whether they will be shown in the end depends on how long the show will last and whether there will be another big time-skip. It all depends on how long the show will last.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I hope so. At least they will be able to finish Darkseid/Light storyline.

Well, they have a plan for Damian's generation, and that was just a teaser for that. The real question is whether they will be shown in the end depends on how long the show will last and whether there will be another big time-skip. It all depends on how long the show will last.
    because of this I think is easier to do a new show, this long long stops in-between seasons are a problem for keep audience interested.

I would love to see Damian. I just hope they keep his and Dick's relationship. With the comics, I don't get why they have to keep Damian needing to fight with Bruce. The first times I got but right now I don't get

The only reason I don't wanna see Damian and Jon in season 4 is because (unless time travel is involved, which is very possible since the Legion is a thing) that would mean we're getting another big time skip. The show's done that twice already and I honestly think both times kinda hurt the story they're telling more than it helped.

Like, it's cool seeing how much the universe has expanded since the first season....but it's also kinda frustrating seeing how much all of these characters grow and change off screen (I'm fully expecting them to skip over the whole Red Hood storyline they set up so that he's already a part of the Batfamily by season 4). It's also frustrating seeing them constantly introduce new members to the team, only for them to not do a damn thing (Season 3 in particular was REALLY bad with that). I'd love to see Damian make an appearance as Robin someday...But I don't think it's the right time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I would love to see Damian. I just hope they keep his and Dick's relationship. With the comics, I don't get why they have to keep Damian needing to fight with Bruce. The first times I got but right now I don't get
    Me too, Dick is actually nice for everybody, can't think a dinamic with him that doesn't work well.
    I think they keeping fighting because any of them change, so there is the disagreements, but also a general inability for talking and a habit of express themselves with fights, I think both do this with the other Batfamily members, but between Bruce and Damian is worst :/