Page 176 of 313 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186226276 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 4692
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I will also add another moment - Damian didn't say he's gonna kill anyone. And about Blood he's telling "this wasn't murder".
    Instead he's talking about fear.
    Oh oh, I want to also add another moment, Damian said that he wants to show TT members his 'real justice' "starting with KGBeast". But isn't Brother Blood the start of Damian's 'justice'? He pretty much shows them that it's better if Brother Blood was died for good, even Crush and Red Arrow kinda admit it.

Come come dear friends, let's built our scattered hopes and waited for them to be destroyed again...
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-14-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Oh oh, I want to also add another moment, Damian said that he wants to show TT members his 'real justice' "starting with KGBeast". But isn't Brother Blood the start of Damian's 'justice'? He pretty much shows them that it's better if Brother Blood was died for good, even Crush and Red Arrow kinda admit it.

Come come dear friends, let's built our scattered hopes and waited for them to be destroyed again...
    Can't. Too tired of DC

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Can't. Too tired of DC
    amen. 10 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

God I feel like I’m quoting frozen when I say this, but my hope isn’t that fragile or that easy to break.

I get it’s not a great story, but it’s not going to make me hate DC or stop me reading. DC last year had Wally West go on a mental breakdown and accidentally kill other heroes....guess what I’m still reading DC and I’m reading stories staring Wally West like Flash Forward or Death Metal. Hell look at Hal Jordan and his whole Parallax episode. I’ve seen plenty of characters have bad runs or character assassinations, but for every bad run eventually a good run comes in and tells a story that we enjoy and helps the character. We just have to roll with the times, as we have seen before with the 80+ years of comics. I have faith in the continual existence of the characters themselves.
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-14-2020 at 10:00 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member

I mean, we could just get into better mediums instead of waiting for years to see how shitty a comic turns out to be when it's finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    The current run of the Teen Titan's is...better term is lacking. Honestly, I think an agreement can be made we all just want this run to end. Hopefully Damian's gets some cool off after this whole 'I become a killer because I was born for it' fiasco.

Also something about Hope's End issue 5

Really expected Damian to call Steph fat at the end though.
    Those attached pages are backwards. You have the earliest page last and the final page first.

Weird to see a Batman with a Robin older than he is (Steph's about six years Damian's senior).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Those attached pages are backwards. You have the earliest page last and the final page first.

Weird to see a Batman with a Robin older than he is (Steph's about six years Damian's senior).
    Like having a grumpy Robin and a light-hearted Batman?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

I'm not sure Stephanie is 6 years older than Damian (the continuity is confusing in that aspect). She could be just three years older.

I freakin loved everything about this XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I freakin loved everything about this XD
    The three of them had such a fun dynamic in the issue!

makes me wish there was a wondergirl as part of the supersons in main continuity

Just finished the whole issue and DAMN! This was the happiest a DC title has made me in SO long. I can't remember if anything that's happened since Didio took over has made me smile the way I did today.

The first DCeased series already had me forgiving Taylor for Injustice (which wasn't all his fault anyway) but between this issue and Suicide Squad, he's shaping up to be like....my second or third favorite writer. I need them to give him a Batfamily book in the main universe. Or more Super Sons stories (Hell, I'd even settle for Jon's...Imperfect Form, if it's written the way Taylor writes Perfect Jon)

Just finished the whole issue and DAMN! This was the happiest a DC title has made me in SO long. I can't remember if anything that's happened since Didio took over has made me smile the way I did today.

The first DCeased series already had me forgiving Taylor for Injustice (which wasn't all his fault anyway) but between this issue and Suicide Squad, he's shaping up to be like....my second or third favorite writer. I need them to give him a Batfamily book in the main universe. Or more Super Sons stories (Hell, I'd even settle for Jon's...Imperfect Form, if it's written the way Taylor writes Perfect Jon)
    It was really written great.

And I second the Wonder Girl for Jon and Damian to bounce off of. Maybe bringing Lyta Trevor back into continuity?

All of this! Couldn't agree more.

Tom Taylor is smashing it.
    The new Trinity and the new Robin warmed my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    All of this! Couldn't agree more.

Tom Taylor is smashing it.
    The new Trinity and the new Robin warmed my heart.
    One thing I love about Taylor's comics. Is that you can really tell he has a passion for some of the characters most obviously seen with - Harley, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Damian, Jon etc. I reckon because he loves the characters and is having fun writing them, it just makes the book alot more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    One thing I love about Taylor's comics. Is that you can really tell he has a passion for some of the characters most obviously seen with - Harley, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Damian, Jon etc. I reckon because he loves the characters and is having fun writing them, it just makes the book alot more enjoyable.
    Even the Kiteman bit was pretty good.

The only downer? You quickly realize its Elseworld when you see the horde of zombies and the graves of the other Bats (barring Jason, Cass, and Ace, I think it was).