Page 276 of 313 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And now his only Future State book is Legion.
    He's mentioned working on a few big projects that had to wait to be announced, he's probably working on a few books for the March relaunch.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    The thing is there are differences between the suit of Batman in JL and Next Batman. It is possible they are different people, since the events of Future State books could happen at different times.

So, it's possible Luke or Tim Fox is Batman in Next Batman, while Damian is Batman in JL.
    Yeah, this is my guess too about Next Batman being Luke of Tim Fox. As for Damian, if he is the JL Batman, does that mean that he's working with Jon again or Kon if he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    He probably meant to follow up on it in 5G or whatever, but then Didio got canned.
    So sad :/ I can't stop thinking how Damian is still 13, DC really needs to throw him in the evil hole? He is a baby T^T)/

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    So sad :/ I can't stop thinking how Damian is still 13, DC really needs to throw him in the evil hole? He is a baby T^T)/

He's probably Red X
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    He's probably Red X
    Ah it was about the current Earth1

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    He's probably Red X
    Not unless he turns around and becomes a Teen Titans Academy student

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Not unless he turns around and becomes a Teen Titans Academy student
    Wouldn't be the first time DC's taken a U-turn with his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Well, he's not a baby, IMO, but I don't much weight behind this creative decision, either. DC has loved making heroes behave immorally, even murderously for some time. Out right heel-turns, even, are not new. There seems to always be a hero or two falling to the darkside now, and I do not like it at all. Does a great deal of damage to heroes, IMO. Of course, most won't stay bad, but that just makes it more meaningless. Also see retcons where brainwashing or similar is applied.

Obviously, dark and gritty has been in style for a while, but I'm not sure when the-hero-goes-bad plot (for more than one-off) became normalized and routine. Hal Jordan turned bad, but that was intended to stick. I mean in sort of the same sense where it's planned (or at least kept open as a possibility) that the character will returned to herodom later when the storyline is played out. Much the way character deaths happen now. Cass Cain did it, so it's not even new for Bats.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Well, he's not a baby, IMO, but I don't much weight behind this creative decision, either. DC has loved making heroes behave immorally, even murderously for some time. Out right heel-turns, even, are not new. There seems to always be a hero or two falling to the darkside now, and I do not like it at all. Does a great deal of damage to heroes, IMO. Of course, most won't stay bad, but that just makes it more meaningless. Also see retcons where brainwashing or similar is applied.

Obviously, dark and gritty has been in style for a while, but I'm not sure when the-hero-goes-bad plot (for more than one-off) became normalized and routine. Hal Jordan turned bad, but that was intended to stick. I mean in sort of the same sense where it's planned (or at least kept open as a possibility) that the character will returned to herodom later when the storyline is played out. Much the way character deaths happen now. Cass Cain did it, so it's not even new for Bats.
    I don't really care about how other characters in DC universe become or not become bad :/ I want who I like keeps in a health side :/ even he has not being health in the good side two, but still better than go back to the League :/

In my heartcanon he is still a baby '^-^)/

But even if he is not a baby, and if he is 14 instead of 13, still too young to be throwed in the evil hole.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Yeah the heel turn is nothing new and Damian is too young to be anything but batman's sidekick. The TT's heel turn is even more reason why he needs to be more under Bruce. Not Dick or anyone else.

Bruce is his parent. Bruce is so into collecting and parenting other peoples kids about time he focused on his own kid who really needs his guidance right now.

It so sad that Bruce made a vow not to let any kid down but he's let his own kid[s] down. Time to reevaluate what you are doing Brucie

Damain being Magistrate or this 01 guy fits with the character arc they have had him on for this past year. In a world state where he’s not going to be Batman and Tim is forever Robin, they had to find a way to write him out of those roles.

Whelp. The new TT put me in such a bad mood that I'm actually reading DCeased to feel better XD

spoilers:
    I don't know what has me more pissed. That Damian managed to make Jon give up on him with just a letter. Or that we never find out what the letter said. Either way, the next time I tell myself I'm not gonna read something, I'm gonna listen.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Whelp. The new TT put me in such a bad mood that I'm actually reading DCeased to feel better XD

spoilers:
    I don't know what has me more pissed. That Damian managed to make Jon give up on him with just a letter. Or that we never find out what the letter said. Either way, the next time I tell myself I'm not gonna read something, I'm gonna listen.
    end of spoilers
    I have a feeling it will be like Jason's box case all over again. By the way, you still read TT? I stopped it after Annual 2.

With the way things are heading in teen titans, Damian's coming back but under a ~mysterious~ disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    By the way, you still read TT? I stopped it after Annual 2.
    My loyalty to the Titans name, and to Damian, keeps me coming back against my better judgement. I can't help myself lol. The only Titans run that was so bad that I dropped it and never looked back was the New 52 run.

And now that the real Titans are about to make a return, I'm hoping things start changing for the better. Roundhouse is still alive so things won't be getting too much better. But hopefully I can get some enjoyment like I was starting to before Djinn's arc ended.