Page 290 of 313 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4692

I thought it was cute and actually developed well enough across those animated films, but that's just me .

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ugh God I hated Damian and Raven! Though that could just be the OG BBRae fan in me being biased.
    Lol Im pretty much in the same boat. I definitely don't know if I hated it more because of the BBRae shipper in me or because it felt just as basic and predictable as Jon and Saturn Girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Lol Im pretty much in the same boat. I definitely don't know if I hated it more because of the BBRae shipper in me or because it felt just as basic and predictable as Jon and Saturn Girl.
    I felt like it was much less obvious compared to that, but maybe I'm just giving it too much credit.

Well in all fairness it had a lot of development in the movies I will give it that and from a strictly personal stance they fit together well, but BBRae has been my **** for years and BB was right there so I was just naturally disgusted Lmao! Jon and off brand Jean are just completely left field and at the same time predictably basic with nothing of substance bringing them together other than Bendis's whims.

Extraordinary Member

Wasn't a huge fan of the last part but yeah, the movies showed Damian on a team like the Titans can definitely work. He's very much capable of cooperating with other people and even forming bonds with his teammates. It's just....when they try to put him front and center like they did in Percy and Glass' runs, they like to REALLY play up his "brat Robin" and "rebellious Robin" angle and kinda forget that he'd been growing into more than that since his resurrection. Though Glass does at least have him doing bad things with good intentions....so all of his development wasn't completely lost, I suppose. It's just a shame that this had to be the way things ended up for him. His friends (the Titans and Jon) are all moving on and doing better things without him. Growing as heroes without him. And he's stuck in this seemingly permanent black sheep role. He has to be the bad boy. He has to be the one that people call "baby Hitler". He has to be the one who gets the blame for how these Titans turned out, as if they were unwilling victims. It just...sucks.
    The titans aren’t doing jack lol
    Crush is finally bearable again without djinn around

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Damian is starting to grow on me (He took a girl on a date)using the Batmobile without permission way to go Red uh I mean Robin
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Damian is starting to grow on me (He took a girl on a date)using the Batmobile without permission way to go Red uh I mean Robin
    when did this happen?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I felt like it was much less obvious compared to that, but maybe I'm just giving it too much credit.
    You are not. I wasn't expecting it. Don't think anyone was expecting Damian to come away from those movies with a romance that felt that organic and sweet.

Certainly not after TT v JL.

Damian and romance are two words that didn't go together in my mind till I saw it and now I'm a convert. Then again I've read either Rav and Damian in relationships so I was coming in without any bias or expectations.

I liked Percy's TT. Damian was anti social, bad at interpersonal relationships and his leadership/Team work needed a lot of work but I wasn't expecting anything less.

However I liked that he showed maturity even in a hostile team working environment. I liked that he handled Gar's pettiness with class and patience.

I liked that Kori could have easily taken the reins like Gar often suggested but decided to give Damian a chance.
    I think that the fact he kept trying [even with Gar] and even put his own feelings/issues aside to welcome Jon to the team [something I'm sure he felt the rest of the team desired ]

He showed development under Percy but Glass was just a hit job sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    when did this happen?
    Battle for the Cowl

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    The titans aren’t doing jack lol
    Crush is finally bearable again without djinn around
    Djinn did bring out the worst in Crush. Making her violent.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I thought it was cute and actually developed well enough across those animated films, but that's just me .
    Not just you, I also kinda like it on animated universe. But yeah, in comic world that pairing simply don't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Djinn did bring out the worst in Crush. Making her violent.
    Djinn and Crush relationship is kinda toxic for me. Like when Djinn concealed Crush's true face with magic so they will look like 'normal girl'

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I hope not, I have no desire to see Damian with the Teen Titans ever again.
    You and me both.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Djinn and Crush relationship is kinda toxic for me. Like when Djinn concealed Crush's true face with magic so they will look like 'normal girl'
    She did that so they could disguise themselves, it was not meant to hurt crush
    Crush, however got so aggressive and possessive the minute she noticed djinn showing intrest in Damian. The whole thing was a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She did that so they could disguise themselves, it was not meant to hurt crush
    Crush, however got so aggressive and possessive the minute she noticed djinn showing intrest in Damian. The whole thing was a mess.
    I think there's an issue when they just hung out on restaurant (not mission related) and Djinn concealed them then when Crush knew it, she became kinda annoyed. Like, they're not criminal, why they must concealed themselves?
    But yeah, Crush before and after Djinn went is really different, almost like different person, which is understandable considering Crush without Djinn is written by Thompson, not Glass