Page 97 of 313 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 4692

They don't appear together outside of Teen Titans. There's no Green Arrow book, which is normally the other place Emiko would appear, and while Wallace does appear in The Flash, there he's recently been working alongside Avery Ho, the Flash of China (from New Super-Man's Justice League of China team, though she did actually debut in Flash first), so if anyone's been hinted as a partner for him there, it's her.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hello, again
    Can I ask a question?
    I know JLD2 is the end of DCAMU, but is there any rumor about a third TT movie? Something about it is said that has been heard, but I haven't found anything on the net.
    Maybe a project for something that took place before Apokolips War etc...
    Do you know anything about it?🙃

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    Hello, again
    Can I ask a question?
    I know JLD2 is the end of DCAMU, but is there any rumor about a third TT movie? Something about it is said that has been heard, but I haven't found anything on the net.
    Maybe a project for something that took place before Apokolips War etc...
    Do you know anything about it?��
    the 3rd Tt movie isn't and was never Damian or set in that shared animated universe from all I've seen it's follows Dick and the more iconic TT team from Go.

I did a search and there wasn't anything official. Just random sites talking about the 3rd movie with pics of the OG tt team.

I haven't even seen anything official on JLD2 being the end of the shared universe.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    He was batman villain before N52 when Damian started with Dick.. Jason is more skilled than Damian.

I am with you..

Be defeated for Jason? OK.. Is almost like be defeated for Dick.. Is not a terrible thing.
    can you back this up with factual evidence from the comics?

i don't even think Jason has the time on the field that Damian has not to mention half the skills that Damian has.
    Blackest Knight established that Damian just like Bruce is skilled in more than a 100 MA techs as Batman [or something along those lines. If anyone has the exact line please correct]

While Jason was still in the ground Damian was the world's greatest assassin the world never knew [RSOB]

It's not about what is terrible but about what is canon, about what skills they have and what's been established.
    Last edited by dietrich; 03-26-2020 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I haven't even seen anything official on JLD2 being the end of the shared universe.
    It is said (in the sneak peak) that this movie isn't designed to have a sequel... And it is logical to be the last dcamu movie, because so many heroes will die and it won't be the same. It would be like a bunch of movies with a dead Dick Grayson f.e....or Batman (if he dies)...
    Thank you so much for answering about the TT rumors... 🙂🙃

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    It is said (in the sneak peak) that this movie isn't designed to have a sequel... And it is logical to be the last dcamu movie, because so many heroes will die and it won't be the same. It would be like a bunch of movies with a dead Dick Grayson f.e....or Batman (if he dies)...
    Thank you so much for answering about the TT rumors... ����
    yeah you have a point. I'm hoping than the dead heroes come back or the world resets but retains a lot of what they already have set up in the current universe.

I want some new characters to be introduced but i also like Damian being a older etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    And I want to ask something about this panel.
    Attachment 94809

Soo Emiko like KF?
    It is a wee bit strange. I feel like Wally and Emiko do not really have all that much in common. Though I guess the saying is 'opposites attract'.

I feel like if they wanted a love triangle. Instead of Damian, Djinn and Crush. It should have been Damian, Djinn and Emiko. It'd make more sense for Emiko to have feelings for Damian since most of her actions seem to be to save him. She threatens and eventually kills Deathstroke to save Damian and she has consistently been the only one really committed to his cause.

I'm not sure how such a change would effect the entire run but I feel like overall it would work better - would have been less of Crush's annoying jealous rages which is a plus. Emiko would have definitely been alot more subtle about liking Damian than Crush was for Djinn thats for sure.

yeah you have a point. I'm hoping than the dead heroes come back or the world resets but retains a lot of what they already have set up in the current universe.

I want some new characters to be introduced but i also like Damian being a older etc.
    I reckon it'll reset into a Rebirth Movie universe. Can keep the things people like, change the things they don't and add in characters who were forgotton i.e Tim, Jason or Jon.

Extraordinary Member

can you back this up with factual evidence from the comics?
    Jason has also got training by teachers Talia got for him, and was on top of this sofar the only Human that got ever trained by the All Caste.

i don't even think Jason has the time on the field that Damian has not to mention half the skills that Damian has.

While Jason was still in the ground Damian was the world's greatest assassin the world never knew [RSOB]
    I doubt that, the timinline is here of course a little bit screwed up because we are mixing here pre and post flash point, but Damian doesn't met Batman untill after Under the Red Hood, and Jason had several Years of training before that, so he was definitely out of the Ground way before Damian started his Year of Blood.
    And Jason was of course in the field as Robin before, and did some stuff during his training and as part of the All Caste.
    In the current continuity we know at least fought some kind of Monster for the All Caste and was active in Hongkong before Under the Red Hood.

Blackest Knight established that Damian just like Bruce is skilled in more than a 100 MA techs as Batman [or something along those lines. If anyone has the exact line please correct]
    That's probably true for all Batfamily members.
    Last edited by Aahz; 03-26-2020 at 07:05 AM.

speaking of Teen Titans did we ever find out who released the villians?

I remember Deathstroke said it was a member of Damian's team but did we ever learn who?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Jason has also got training by teachers Talia got for him, and was on top of this sofar the only Human that got ever trained by the All Caste.

I doubt that, the timinline is here of course a little bit screwed up because we are mixing here pre and post flash point, but Damian doesn't met Batman untill after Under the Red Hood, and Jason had several Years of training before that, so he was definitely out of the Ground way before Damian started his Year of Blood.
    And Jason was of course in the field as Robin before, and did some stuff during his training and as part of the All Caste.
    In the current continuity we know at least fought some kind of Monster for the All Caste and was active in Hongkong before Under the Red Hood.

That's probably true for all Batfamily members.
    Training that Talia got him and All caste training don't make him more skilled also how long this this training last?

How old is Jason currently?
    How old was he when he died and when he became Robin and how long has he been back?

Damian had his 1st kill at age 3 so he has like 9-10 years intense training unlike even batman had to endure.
    How long has jason had on the field [this means after Robin training and after he came back, got better, got trained]

that is not true for any of the bats since non of them spent even a fraction of the time Bruce spent training. It takes times to master one skill before moving on to another. It also takes time to condition a body that isn't used to rigorous training and routine to adapt.

Probably isn't the same as stated in story like in Damian's case.

You are correct that the Timeline is all over the place which is why I'm looking for definite. I actually don't know the maths when it comes to Jason.

Objectively speaking Jason isn't anywhere as skilled [skills not just combat, marksmanship etc] as Damian. Combat wise, marksmanship and all that I'm not sure. Logically Jason should be better but the evidence doesn't support it which is why I'm trying to get some duration and stuff down

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    speaking of Teen Titans did we ever find out who released the villians?

I remember Deathstroke said it was a member of Damian's team but did we ever learn who?
    Wasn't it Round House?

It is a wee bit strange. I feel like Wally and Emiko do not really have all that much in common. Though I guess the saying is 'opposites attract'.

I feel like if they wanted a love triangle. Instead of Damian, Djinn and Crush. It should have been Damian, Djinn and Emiko. It'd make more sense for Emiko to have feelings for Damian since most of her actions seem to be to save him. She threatens and eventually kills Deathstroke to save Damian and she has consistently been the only one really committed to his cause.

I'm not sure how such a change would effect the entire run but I feel like overall it would work better - would have been less of Crush's annoying jealous rages which is a plus. Emiko would have definitely been alot more subtle about liking Damian than Crush was for Djinn thats for sure.
    Wallace is the Loverman of this TT generation. 1st Raven now Emi.

Emiko can't have feeling for Damian when she's crushing big time on Nightwing

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Sigh.. can we have a story about teen without love triangle? Like seriously? Don't they have any different ideas?
    On my opinion, I don't want Emiko to have any romantic relationship, be it with Damian or with Kid Flash or even with Roundhouse. I mean, isn't she the one who once said that romance relationship between teammates is a bad idea? And also, if Emiko with KF, and Damian-Djinn-Crush have love triangle (even though I don't think Damian give any care about it) what about RoundHouse? I don't really like his character but I'm sick of 'fat boy character who doesn't get any girl and his only role is to be comedic relief' plot.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Wallace is the Loverman of this TT generation. 1st Raven now Emi.

Emiko can't have feeling for Damian when she's crushing big time on Nightwing
    I think what happened between Emiko and Damian is 'mutual respect' and 'empathy' because of their similar upbringing. On this TT group aside Damian I think only Emiko who give a damn focus on their mission and goal. She's the one who said romance between teammate is liability, she's the one who point out that Damian's act is silly when about Djinn, she's the one who stops KF and RoundHouse trash talk. I think she is the mature one on the group. I don't say that having crush makes you immature, but I'm afraid that Emiko will lose her sense of logic and become devoted to Kid Flash like Crush to Djinn.