Page 180 of 313 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Is Teen Titans in the Superman office then?

The Legion didn't exist in the golden age. It debuted in 1958, two years after Barry Allen's debut started the silver age.
    Nope the Titans has it's own Editorial but Damian wasn't under Titans he's been under the Superman editorial since his return from death

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Nope the Titans has it's own Editorial but Damian wasn't under Titans he's been under the Superman editorial since his return from death
    ...why? That's kinda random

I was trying to remember who wrote Superman after Damian returns... oh it's Greg Pak... Truth... Lies... Before Truth... Savage Dawn... Death... while Jurgens is prepping the return of Post Crisis Superman alongside aging Jon Kent from a baby to ten years old...

...was it planned? They're already planning for Rebirth at least halfway through DC You, that's when Jon grew up in Lois and Clark, and the Titans were prepped to return in Titans Hunt, and Seeley and King left Grayson to start preparing Rebirth. All of that books started publishing six months before Rebirth started meaning it was written beforehand.

Were they planning for Super Sons more than six months before Rebirth and that's why they age up Jon from a baby to ten years old? Because they can easily transfer Jon from Post Crisis to New 52 as he was, a baby.

Astonishing Member

Were they planning for Super Sons more than six months before Rebirth and that's why they age up Jon from a baby to ten years old? Because they can easily transfer Jon from Post Crisis to New 52 as he was, a baby.
    Super Sons was closed because Bendis came and from the beginning wanted to age-up Jon. Series wasn't supposed to end that way, it had a bunch of positive reviews and was selling well, it was Bendis call. And DiDio, probably.
    Damian was under Superman editorial group because Tomasi at that moment wrote Kent family, main title and Super Sons.

Astonishing Member

DETECTIVE COMICS #1029

Written by PETER J. TOMASI

Art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT card stock

Card stock variant cover by LEE BERMEJO

After the City of Bane, the Riddler's takeover, The Joker War, and more, the people of Gotham City have had enough. The world is changing for Bruce Wayne, and the question he must ask himself is: What role does the Batman have in a city that rejects him? As the year barrels forward into what will become a turning point for the Dark Knight, Batman must grapple with the very citizens he has sworn to protect...while a familiar face looms large as a new threat on the horizon: Damian Wayne!

32 pages, $3.99, (Card stock variant, $4.99(, in stores on Oct. 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Attachment 98819
    More or less 3 hour from now (CMIIW).
    It looks like the suit from the sneak peek for Batman #96(?)
    42ca8d5f-82eb-43db-a99b-d74f12828c23.jpg
    He's only wearing it in his dream though.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    DETECTIVE COMICS #1029

After the City of Bane, the Riddler's takeover, The Joker War, and more, the people of Gotham City have had enough. The world is changing for Bruce Wayne, and the question he must ask himself is: What role does the Batman have in a city that rejects him? As the year barrels forward into what will become a turning point for the Dark Knight, Batman must grapple with the very citizens he has sworn to protect...while a familiar face looms large as a new threat on the horizon: Damian Wayne!

It's good to see this in Tomasi's hands and not Bendis'or Tynion's, but still ugh.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Super Sons was closed because Bendis came and from the beginning wanted to age-up Jon. Series wasn't supposed to end that way, it had a bunch of positive reviews and was selling well, it was Bendis call. And DiDio, probably.
    Damian was under Superman editorial group because Tomasi at that moment wrote Kent family, main title and Super Sons.
    In other words, they've been planning to make Super Sons, including assigning Tomasi to the title since long before Rebirth began.

Astonishing Member

Well, it's actually the best case scenario - Tomasi will handle Damian's return to Gotham.
    In which form we'll see, because solitications are frequently lying.
    Also, Dick will face KGBeast after his return. So, Damian won't kill him, it seems.

DETECTIVE COMICS #1029

well this is going to be....interesting. I'm still going to wait and see how this plays out before jumping to conclusions
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

DETECTIVE COMICS #1029

I have a feeling it will be like Nobody story all over again. Or Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    well this is going to be....interesting. I'm still going to wait and see how this plays out before jumping to conclusions
    That's what I'm doing too, but I would be lying if I said I was excited for the next few months.

DETECTIVE COMICS #1029

by the way, where do you get that? I've searched for it, but I only found Tec #1028 solicitation

Astonishing Member

1594997548249.jpg
    That's the villain of Tomasi story. He's some kind of serial killer, who'll be killing corrupt officials in Gotham.
    Doesn't seem like it's Damian, so, probably it will be something like Born to kill again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    by the way, where do you get that? I've searched for it, but I only found Tec #1028 solicitation
    4chan.

1594997548249.jpg
    That's the villain of Tomasi story. He's some kind of serial killer, who'll be killing corrupt officials in Gotham.
    Doesn't seem like it's Damian, so, probably it will be something like Born to kill again.

4chan.
    There is plenty of masks I don't recognize here, especially on his right (his left for us).

1594997548249.jpg

It will be funny if a villain want to take Damian as his pupil after his big fight with Batman, again. And just after Batman take Dick from Joker. It will be Batman's ultimate karma.

Batman : Damnit you all villains stop taking my sons and adopting them as you like!

4chan.
    Thanks!