Page 172 of 313 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, DC Universe being axed or made comics only won't cause the shows' demise. Maybe YJ could be simulcast on HBOMax and CW Seed? Seed is known for hosting DC cartoons, they had Vixen, The Ray (both set in the Arrowverse) and Deathstroke.
    The ray is on hbomax now

Dead Planet was great [it is Tom Taylor afterall]

Can't wait to see more of this JL. One big disappointment is that Wallace is nowhere to be seen. I hope he turns up in the next issue.

Didn't think the death would start right at the start.

Loved how Jon and Damian were Batman and Superman yet still Damian and Jon.

Tom Taylor needs to write a Damian or Supersons book

I hope DC hears and heeds all the calls for a Deceased animated series/movie

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Dead Planet was great [it is Tom Taylor afterall]

Can't wait to see more of this JL. One big disappointment is that Wallace is nowhere to be seen. I hope he turns up in the next issue.

Didn't think the death would start right at the start.

Loved how Jon and Damian were Batman and Superman yet still Damian and Jon.

Tom Taylor needs to write a Damian or Supersons book
    I would really like to see Taylor work on Supersons or something else, in a more light-hearted story. Because in this, and even during Injustice at times, his characterizations were awesome.

Having Taylor work on Super Sons or anything relating to Damian and/or Jon in the main universe would be a dream come true. At this point, I'm confident he'd even find a way to make this ruined version of Jon seem okay.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Having Taylor work on Super Sons or anything relating to Damian and/or Jon in the main universe would be a dream come true. At this point, I'm confident he'd even find a way to make this ruined version of Jon seem okay.
    I asked the Superman family thread and apparently Bendis let enough of a gap that it's possible that this aged up Jon Kent is someone from an alternate future while the real Jon is still out there in space.

Bendis fully expects someone will reset his story once he leaves. That's his attitude in writing which explains why he feels comfortable wrecking the previous playground and that someone will wreck his playground one day.

Astonishing Member

I don’t know about Taylor, but I read a couple of weeks ago that Tomasi leaves Detective Comics in January and goes on to some other title, which he didn’t call, as “he has no right to do it before the announcement,” something like that. Of course it's clear that this title can be anything, but given that he is still in the Bat-editor group, and Damian is returning to them, it seems possible that he will be allowed to write Damian in a new role after he'll leave Robin mantle. This, in principle, is a logical move, because he worked on him most of all after Morrison, and this is the new stage for character.
    Not sure how it will be with the Super Sons, because Bendis probably will stay at least until spring.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Dead Planet and Gotham Nights were both fun reads.

I'd be down for a Taylor Damian or Supersons book or Tomasi doing a Damian title. Both are highly unlikely I know. A writer doesn't go from Superman to Batman to a sidekick or from writing one of the best selling titles last year to a sidekick but I can dream.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I've gotten used to Hot Damian thanks to Batman Beyond. He's gonna grow up looking like his dad so Hot Damian is to be expected.

tumblr_573bec3c77a05e2cf9b6c9f258a79aeb_c236f115_2048.jpg

I'm not used to Idol Damian

by Niahti on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I've gotten used to Hot Damian thanks to Batman Beyond. He's gonna grow up looking like his dad so Hot Damian is to be expected.

tumblr_573bec3c77a05e2cf9b6c9f258a79aeb_c236f115_2048.jpg

I'm not used to Idol Damian

by Niahti on Tumblr
    I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I would really like to see Taylor work on Supersons or something else, in a more light-hearted story. Because in this, and even during Injustice at times, his characterizations were awesome.
    I find it interesting that this is the 2nd Tom Taylor event that Damian and Jason are the bat sons left