Page 178 of 313 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188228278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 4692
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Ndkdldbdmdkdodlndjdkdjdjdk

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20568785
    I read this fanfic when things a too tragic in canon or in my family life XD. Maybe you guys like. Short sweet fanfic about Bruce beeing a good father.
    That would have to be a fanfic, wouldn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I have a feeling that his whole plan is just to make everyone afraid of him, even more afraid of Batman (if they are afraid of Robin, they will shame off Batman even more) or fear the Titans (Blood just tried to take revenge before , as someone got to him, maybe this is a way to make everyone stop trying to take revenge). Perhaps this will be the reason why Damian will cease to be Robin - he will succeed so much in his plan that Robin’s symbol itself will be discredited in the form in which they are used to seeing him. At least I’m still convinced that it’s not Bruce who will expel him, but that he will leave himself.
    By the way, about him going missing, it's just a thought, but after Jon's appearance in last TT issue does someone else thinks that Damian will leave with Jon to join the Legion for a while? Yes, I know it doesn't seem realistic, and most of the people hate Bendis run, but some time ago he wrote that he has some plans for Super Sons + it was mentioned in Legion that one of their goals is preventing Damian from going dark path + we know, that he'll go missing and don't know how and where. And I think everyone will agree, that if Jon will just leave him after that conversation that will be extremely stupid.
    I'm not convinced DC will let Damian have the dignity to leave the mantle out of his own volition. They haven't treated his character with respect this entire story.

Bendis getting to decide DC Damian's direction after Teen Titans sounds like my personal nightmare.

I have a feeling that his whole plan is just to make everyone afraid of him, even more afraid of Batman (if they are afraid of Robin, they will shame off Batman even more) or fear the Titans (Blood just tried to take revenge before , as someone got to him, maybe this is a way to make everyone stop trying to take revenge). Perhaps this will be the reason why Damian will cease to be Robin - he will succeed so much in his plan that Robin’s symbol itself will be discredited in the form in which they are used to seeing him. At least I’m still convinced that it’s not Bruce who will expel him, but that he will leave himself.
    By the way, about him going missing, it's just a thought, but after Jon's appearance in last TT issue does someone else thinks that Damian will leave with Jon to join the Legion for a while? Yes, I know it doesn't seem realistic, and most of the people hate Bendis run, but some time ago he wrote that he has some plans for Super Sons + it was mentioned in Legion that one of their goals is preventing Damian from going dark path + we know, that he'll go missing and don't know how and where. And I think everyone will agree, that if Jon will just leave him after that conversation that will be extremely stupid.
    Unlikely that Damian will join LOSH. He has just been returned to the bat editorial offices so Bendis can't use him anymore.
    Damian up till recently has been under the Superman editorial office.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Can someone tell in short lines how is the BatCat status? And her pregnancy?
    They are still going though the batcat shippers and catwoman twitter is still calling for fans to boycott Tynion's run and they are still pushing that change.org sheet for people to sign to get them wed.

the book is coming along and the Baby was born now in her 30's, Bruce is dead and Selina is grey

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    They are still going though the batcat shippers and catwoman twitter is still calling for fans to boycott Tynion's run and they are still pushing that change.org sheet for people to sign to get them wed.

the book is coming along and the Baby was born now in her 30's, Bruce is dead and Selina is grey
    I knooowww you are being sarcastic but I didn't get the english, sorry =-= but I think is nice batcat keep for a while, I don't like couples that just exist for break up hook up.

Fantastic Member

At this point I really just want to see how Teen Titans ends. I don't particularly care for the direction of Damian in the book but I like the rest of the cast. I really not freaking out about Damian's future at this point. I wish they would do some different stories with his character. But at this I don't think its writers wanting this direction as much as DC editorial. I have a hard time believing every Teen Titans writer had the same idea for one character. But, the way I see it you only need one retcon or story to change the direction of a character. Wally went from Heroes in Crisis to Flash Forward so at this rate nothing in comics scares me anymore. I doubt this is going to stick for long. Nothing in comics does because of the constant change in runs.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    At this point I really just want to see how Teen Titans ends. I don't particularly care for the direction of Damian in the book but I like the rest of the cast. I really not freaking out about Damian's future at this point. I wish they would do some different stories with his character. But at this I don't think its writers wanting this direction as much as DC editorial. I have a hard time believing every Teen Titans writer had the same idea for one character. But, the way I see it you only need one retcon or story to change the direction of a character. Wally went from Heroes in Crisis to Flash Forward so at this rate nothing in comics scares me anymore. I doubt this is going to stick for long. Nothing in comics does because of the constant change in runs.
    I started the latest issue, saw fake Jon, ditched it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I started the latest issue, saw fake Jon, ditched it.
    Seeing big Jon still hurts my heart. I still don't understand that decision. He can be any age and join the Legion. Clark wasn't that old when he was Superboy and part of the Legion during the Silver and Golden ages. Its really weird.

Fantastic Member

Although I find it interesting they don't show Damian killing Brother Blood. My whole idea is what if he actually didn't. Damian doesn't actually have to kill any villains he just has to make them think that he will. Bruce does it all the time it's not about taking a life its about making villains scared to act. Think about how many crimes probably aren't committed in Gotham because a criminal thinks a Batman might hang them by their feet off of Gotham Harbor. Damian's just making it more extreme because the cases he's dealing with were more extreme than muggers. Anyone else remember the time Batman threatened to blow up Apocalypse or set Martians on fire in JLA? It's the same thing. I actually would prefer that storyline because it would cause Bruce to have to think about how his methods of crime fighting truly affect his son.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 07-15-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Although I find it interesting they don't show Damian killing Brother Blood. My whole idea is what if he actually didn't. Damian doesn't actually have to kill any villains he just has to make them think that he will. Bruce does it all the time it's not about taking a life its about making villains scared to act. Think about how many crimes probably aren't committed in Gotham because a criminal thinks a Batman might hang them by their feet off of Gotham Harbor. Damian's just making it more extreme because the cases he's dealing with were more extreme than muggers. Anyone else remember the time Batman threatened to blow up Apocalypse or set Martians on fire in JLA? It's the same thing. I actually would prefer that storyline because it would cause Bruce to have to think about how his methods of crime fighting truly affect his son.
    This is exactly what I thought, he doesn't need to actually kill again - more like maim or severely hurt. He did say he wasn't going far enough. Damian making other's think he will kill again in order to inspire fear reminds me of what Klaus from the Originals did in season 2 - He took the blame for a murder he didn't commit in order to get people to fear him more. DC seriously can't ignore the fact that he had a gun to Deathstroke's head and didn't pull the trigger, can they..?

I'm hoping this is The Other/Heretic framing him to create conflict between the Titans and Damian, then Damian and Bruce. That all spirals until he gives up the mantle for some reason. Then the Titans can go on their merry way - away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    This is exactly what I thought, he doesn't need to actually kill again - more like maim or severely hurt. He did say he wasn't going far enough. Damian making other's think he will kill again in order to inspire fear reminds me of what Klaus from the Originals did in season 2 - He took the blame for a murder he didn't commit in order to get people to fear him more. DC seriously can't ignore the fact that he had a gun to Deathstroke's head and didn't pull the trigger, can they..?

I'm hoping this is The Other/Heretic framing him to create conflict between the Titans and Damian, then Damian and Bruce. That all spirals until he gives up the mantle for some reason. Then the Titans can go on their merry way - away.
    Damian trying to instill more fear in criminals while also constantly whining about Bruce's methods, that are also based on fear, sounds kinda dumb. I don't mean your theory, I mean the writing. But hey, this book has tried to contrast Bruce and Damian several times and only made them more similar in the worst way.
    The only problem is that Bruce always gets his ass kissed by DC while Damian is just one of many members of the supporting cast.

Honestly, revealing that Damian has been brainwashed by his evil twin is probably the only way DC could keep me from taking a nice, long break from their comics.
    I just want to be able to forget that this comic exists.

Last edited by Astralabius; 07-15-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Incredible Member

Seeing big Jon still hurts my heart. I still don't understand that decision. He can be any age and join the Legion. Clark wasn't that old when he was Superboy and part of the Legion during the Silver and Golden ages. Its really weird.
    It was a bad and unnecessary decsion, like pretty much everything Bendis has done at DC.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Unlikely that Damian will join LOSH. He has just been returned to the bat editorial offices so Bendis can't use him anymore.
    Damian up till recently has been under the Superman editorial office.
    We don't know for sure, exactly when he's coming back to Bat-comics. It can be Joker War, it can be Death Metal or it will happen next year.
    I just noticed, that Bendis's finishing his Legion arc in September, exactly after Annual in August, and that will happen next is question for now. So, maybe it's possibility.
    Anyway, we should wait for solitications this Friday.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

We don't know for sure, exactly when he's coming back to Bat-comics. It can be Joker War, it can be Death Metal or it will happen next year.
    I just noticed, that Bendis's finishing his Legion arc in September, exactly after Annual in August, and that will happen next is question for now. So, maybe it's possibility.
    Anyway, we should wait for solitications this Friday.
    Wait, Bendis finishing his Legion arc on September? So LOSH will end on September?
    I don't think Damian join LOSH when every members see him as 'baby hitler' will be better than his status on Teen Titans right now. At this point I prefer Damian to cut all his ties with everyone and go solo somewhere like he did on RSOB. Perhaps they can bring Ravi back to provide Damian a temporary sanctuary place.