Page 272 of 313 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276282 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4692

Yeah it's pretty random. I don't know how, where, or why it started but it now makes up like 90% of crossover fanfics involving Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    What's up with all these Damian/Marinette fanfics Did I miss a crossover event.

On the other hand, DC now knows what dynamic would be popular with fans if they tried to make a love interest in future books.
    Oh, those have been more than noted. Hell, they pop up way too often in nonDamian fanfics. I've had to resort to filtering out Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir because it just comes up so often.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty random. I don't know how, where, or why it started but it now makes up like 90% of crossover fanfics involving Damian.
    This is hell for me who like to read crossover Damian fics on Avengers and Young Justice. I want to read Tony and Dami interaction on fics, why do these bug fics always appeared?

By the way, anyone know when January solicitation will appear? Or they will refrain any solicitation until Death Metal conclusion?

On the other hand, DC now knows what dynamic would be popular with fans if they tried to make a love interest in future books.
    It's a popular pairing for a lot of Young girls [under 16] and Miraculous fans. My daughter was really into the pair but now at age 14 she seems to have lost interest.

My guess is that there really isn't a lot of bad boy teen hero types currently especially not in the Miraculous world.

I agree that DC should try to exploit this little foot in the door. There might be an audience here.
    Last edited by Fergus; 10-14-2020 at 05:00 AM.

I watched some clips and one ending of Death in the family... No spoilers, but I found it unnecessarily sick and twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    By the way, anyone know when January solicitation will appear? Or they will refrain any solicitation until Death Metal conclusion?
    They should come out in two days on friday.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I watched some clips and one ending of Death in the family... No spoilers, but I found it unnecessarily sick and twisted.
    spoilers:
    I'm assuming it was the ending where Damian gets revealed, as Jason formulates a devious plant to raise Damian to destroy both the Batman and Al Ghuls.
    Twisted, very.
    Man, it seems the only continuity where Damian gets raised right, is the Batman: the Brave and the Bold.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm assuming it was the ending where Damian gets revealed, as Jason formulates a devious plant to raise Damian to destroy both the Batman and Al Ghuls.
    Twisted, very.
    Man, it seems the only continuity where Damian gets raised right, is the Batman: the Brave and the Bold.
    end of spoilers
    Batman doesn't have the best rep with parenting
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    It's a popular pairing for a lot of Young girls [under 16] and Miraculous fans. My daughter was really into the pair but now at age 14 she seems to have lost interest.

My guess is that there really isn't a lot of bad boy teen hero types currently especially not in the Miraculous world.

I agree that DC should try to exploit this little foot in the door. There might be an audience here.
    Shipping sells when it's done right. A lighthearted romance plotline with Damian could get him new fans

Batman doesn't have the best rep with parenting
    Prior to Jason's death, and editorial's decision to kill Jason and turn him "bad", Bruce actually was a decent father figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Prior to Jason's death, and editorial's decision to kill Jason and turn him "bad", Bruce actually was a decent father figure.
    Debatable, he has the best intentions but anyone who runs around crime-fighting with their child can't be described as decent. Comic logic taken into account or not.

Extraordinary Member

It occurred to me in a different timeline Damian is the head of the league and Cassandra would be his right hand

Debatable, he has the best intentions but anyone who runs around crime-fighting with their child can't be described as decent. Comic logic taken into account or not.
    Agreed. Taking a kid off the street presumably because you feel it's too dangerous to then dress him in bright colours to fight crime isn't something a decent person or a father would do.

There's a reason why Bruce didn't inform Tim's dad about their night time activities.

its probably because of the new Ladybug movie, she and her classmates go to New York and find American Super Heroes,

It's a good movie, I don't recommend if you look for a cool heroes movie, there is too much teendrama, but the story is well done, and the character designs is soooo good.

I don't like Bruce's father methods, but admit he is better than Jason could be with his 16-18 years in Death of Family, bua AGAINNN we will just ending agreeing Dick and Alfred are better.