Page 41 of 313 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Lobo doesn’t care
    Lobo doesn't, but Crush probably does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Lobo doesn't, but Crush probably does.
    She'll probably go after him to find answers about her mom, or just look for her on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    She'll probably go after him to find answers about her mom, or just look for her on her own.
    Of all new Teen Titans characters I think Crush will survive into 5G and the end of the current titans. I don't know why I just think there is probably a lot more they can do with Lobo's daughter then Roundhouse and Djinn.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Of all new Teen Titans characters I think Crush will survive into 5G and the end of the current titans. I don't know why I just think there is probably a lot more they can do with Lobo's daughter then Roundhouse and Djinn.
    Yeah so do I. It can be a really cool story, Crush looking for her mother whilst her father hunts her down. He doesn't care for her in a paternal way, but he has killed all other Czarnians and as well as his kids. Plus we'd get to find out more about Obelus. She has some potential.

Incredible Member

Maybe Bruce will be mad because Damian had the idea to build a new prison, because Arkham doesn't work, months before his old man

(Yeah, I know it's not exactly the same, but still)

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Maybe Bruce will be mad because Damian had the idea to build a new prison, because Arkham doesn't work, months before his old man

(Yeah, I know it's not exactly the same, but still)
    Nah Bruce has always had a secret jail in the Batcave and another under the JL HQ
    Or did Bruce build a more secure Prison in his rebuilding of Gotham? Haven't started the new Batman yet.
    Last edited by Fergus; 01-23-2020 at 01:29 PM.

I think Djinn stands more of a chance. DC hardly uses Lobo not to mention his daughter. I know she's the most popular of the new kids but I don't see that there's much they can do.
    She's like Rose Wilson but less versatile and her dad not as utilised as Deathstroke.

Finally

BATMAN TALES: ONCE UPON A CRIME
    U.S. Price: $9.99ON SALE 2/4
    Featuring four distinct stories including Damian Wayne, Alfred and Batman, Derek Fridolfs and Dustin Nguyen bring together the DC Universe with classic fairytales.

Once upon a crime...

Damian Wayne dreams of becoming a real boy wonder--as long as he can avoid telling lies and making his nose grow.

Batman's butler takes an unexpected trip through the looking glass and finds himself in a topsy-turvy world, for Alfred's in Wonderland!

Gotham City Police Department detectives interrogate Gotham's most dangerous criminals looking for the princess who stole the pea.

And in our final tale, Batman meets a snow queen who leads him on a dangerous quest.

The creative team behind LI'L GOTHAM returns to their Bat-roots, this time with a fairy-tale flair!

Illustrated by Dustin Nguyen is a New York Times best-selling and Eisner Award-winning American comics creator best known for his work on Image Comics' Descender and Ascender, DC Comics' BATMAN: LI'L GOTHAM, Scholastic's DC Comics: Secret Hero Society and many other things Gotham-related.

Written by Derek Fridolfs has been Eisner Award-nominated for co-writing BATMAN: LI'L GOTHAM and is the #1 New York Times best-selling writer of the DC Comics: Secret Hero Society series. In addition, he's also written and provided art for titles including TEEN TITANS GO!, SCOOBY-DOO, LOONEY TUNES, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

To view Preview Pages

https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-nov...e-upon-a-crime
    Last edited by Fergus; 01-23-2020 at 01:50 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Nah Bruce has always had a secret jail in the Batcave and another under the JL HQ
    Or did Bruce build a more secure Prison in his rebuilding of Gotham? Haven't started the new Batman yet.
    He built a new one:

20200123_213348.jpg

It's not secret though. Just an alternative to Arkham (and Blackgate...)

From Superman 19
    #

He built a new one:

20200123_213348.jpg

It's not secret though. Just an alternative to Arkham (and Blackgate...)
    Nice but those inmates look uncomfortable. Imagine getting an itchy nose?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Nice but those inmates look uncomfortable. Imagine getting an itchy nose?
    That and a prison able to hold you and the members of your family sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

Incredible Member

Hmpf...don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful cover, but I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit disappointed that every Robin but Damian got a cover for themselves and he has to share.

Agreed, this shouldn't be a decade variant.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Hmpf...don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful cover, but I would be lying if I said I didn't feel a bit disappointed that every Robin but Damian got a cover for themselves and he has to share.
    Not every Robin. Jason didn't either.
    But then I wasn't counting with him having one. Life is unfair.
    It's weird, because Damian is the current one and has been for a while now. But it's not the only one without one.