Page 191 of 313 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

source : @rileyrossmo1

New art of Robin King, in Damian Robin costume.
    Yea the suit does look like Damian's and that cover is the same as a previous Damian one

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I just notice, isn't Robin's cape adoooorable? Remember me Pokemon.
    IKR. I wouldn't mind a Power Rangers/Batman and Robin crossover. Tom Taylor's JL/Power Rangers cross over was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    ....... WTF..

WHY THE IDIOT WHO LAUGHS IS NOT DEAD? IS AS ANNOYING AS HARLEY OR EVEN MORE(If that is possible)

Not only the Coronavirus... It seems that this will be a TERRIBLE YEAR for Damian too..

Even TT last solicitations look terrible... I think that I will leave the comic the next month.
    I'm still hoping it's not Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I hope it's not a repeat Born to kill which has also been adapted as a movie [Batman v Robin]
    At least Tomasi's involvement is a positive.

Also now wondering with Tomasi's involvement in Death Metal as the co- writer of Robin King who a poster here suggested might be Damian and they could be right I now think since his Robin suit is Damian's Rebirth LOA inspired Tunic.

I really hope it's not another Damian since this kid is described as the worst even before TBWL got to him.

The Robin King one shot also has a back up story of the Robins trying to save Gotham which should be interesting.
    Synder always seems to change his mind. He did this with Dark Nights Metal. Announcing at 1st that Damian wasn't going to be involved but then we got not just Damian and Dick popping up but a whole 4 issue tie in.

I'm not too keen on the Robin King but the tie in with Nightwing, Starfire and Cyborg sound interesting. The Metal version of Nightwing is legit.

I hope NOT SEE Damian involved in the LAUGH IDIOT comics.. I am tired of him.. I want his DEFINITIVE DEAD.

Please. NO.. Damian doesn´t need more SUFFERING.. I don´t want one UNDER MIND control Damian with the WORST DC CHARACTER IN DECADES(the idiot who laughs)

I hope see him in another places after August.. In comics related with BATMAN for example..

I hope that he continues in BATMAN BEYOND until the end of this year.

I hope NOT SEE Damian involved in the LAUGH IDIOT comics.. I am tired of him.. I want his DEFINITIVE DEAD.

Please. NO.. Damian doesn´t need more SUFFERING.. I don´t want one UNDER MIND control Damian with the WORST DC CHARACTER IN DECADES(the idiot who laughs)

I hope see him in another places after August.. In comics related with BATMAN for example..

I mean we already had 2 Dark universe Damian's
    The Damian who laughs who is The Batman who Laughs son and the Damian from Deathstroke who is the son of Deathstroke and Wonder Woman so too late.

Batman Beyond is doing great with Damian. Looking forward to the upcoming issues

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

....... WTF..

WHY THE IDIOT WHO LAUGHS IS NOT DEAD? They used manhattan to improve him even more.. HE IS AS ANNOYING AS HARLEY OR EVEN MORE(If that is possible harley will continue in DC forever.. He will fall someday)

Not only the Coronavirus... It seems that this will be a TERRIBLE YEAR for Damian too..

Even TT last solicitations look terrible... I think that I will leave the comic the next month.
    Snyder realized nobody can beat Perpetua, Wally's focused on fixing the timeline, and Manhattan decided to be an observer again, so he needs a killer with a power that can beat Perpetua, otherwise, his overly long arc will never get done XD

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Snyder realized nobody can beat Perpetua, Wally's focused on fixing the timeline, and Manhattan decided to be an observer again, so he needs a killer with a power that can beat Perpetua, otherwise, his overly long arc will never get done XD
    Then use JUSTICE LEAGUE ODDYSEY giving to DARKSEID one power that makes him able to DESTROY OR SEAL her... Not make this annoying character continue here.

What will happen if he kills her? That he will continue here with surprising powers..

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I mean we already had 2 Dark universe Damian's
    The Damian who laughs who is The Batman who Laughs son and the Damian from Deathstroke who is the son of Deathstroke and Wonder Woman so too late.

Batman Beyond is doing great with Damian. Looking forward to the upcoming issues
    Fortunately I am sure that I will not read more content related with that IDIOT WHO LAUGHS..

I stopped reading WW comics FEW YEARS ago and even now seems unlikely that I change my mind. Only something SPECIAL like Darkseid appearances in WW comics in the last years were enough to force me to read it again as long as he was here.

So I will only learn what happened(if another Dark Damian appeared or not) when the people or the solicitations mention it.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-23-2020 at 03:57 AM.

Then use JUSTICE LEAGUE ODDYSEY giving to DARKSEID one power that makes him able to DESTROY OR SEAL her... Not make this annoying character continue here.

What will happen if he kills her? That he will continue here with surprising powers..
    None of those are as popular as TBWL. Lets be honest, in comics survival is down to popularity.
    Plus this is a Synder event.

Those pics of Robin King are fire not even going to lie. They are so badass, I'm not even mad. It might turn out to be another version of Damian although from what we saw in Death Metal 2. It can't be him but we'll see.

Astonishing Member

Robin King is most likely not one of the Robins we know. Perhaps this is some kind of dark collective image, maybe even the name will not be revealed there. It could be Damian, of course, but Snyder doesn't like Damian, so I have doubts that it will turn out to be him, with all this hype.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    None of those are as popular as TBWL. Lets be honest, in comics survival is down to popularity.
    Plus this is a Synder event.
    Really? That idiot who laughs is POPULAR like Harley?

We already have a JOKER.

I was talking about move one IMPROVED DARKSEID to the Idiot who laughs comics to destroy/seal Perpetua... That is not like need this JOKER COPY for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Robin King is most likely not one of the Robins we know. Perhaps this is some kind of dark collective image, maybe even the name will not be revealed there. It could be Damian, of course, but Snyder doesn't like Damian, so I have doubts that it will turn out to be him, with all this hype.
    One GOOD EXCUSE to make another Damian from Universe ¿?? the villain.. Is not like he cares about him.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-23-2020 at 04:05 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

We already have a JOKER.

I was talking about move one IMPROVED DARKSEID to the Idiot who laughs comics to destroy/seal Perpetua... That is not like need this JOKER COPY for that.

One GOOD EXCUSE to make another Damian from Universe ¿?? the villain.. Is not like he cares about him.
    The Batman Who Laughs... mini-series, was it? Was number #1 in sales. So yeah, when it comes to just comics, he's more popular than Harley

Astonishing Member

We already have a JOKER.

Yeah. The Batman Who Laughs seems pretty popular (and he is likely more than Harley). His mini-series was in the top 10 of sales.
    Last edited by Konja7; 07-23-2020 at 04:17 AM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

From solicitation, Zeh-Ro arc ends on September, and on october is start of 'First Contact arc', with Bruce tries to kill Terry it seems.