Page 125 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 4692

That image with Steph apparently was not a FLASHBACK or many years ago.. The comic says that this is 2 WEEKS AGO.

The previous artist made Damian too big the previous time.

DCeased Damian robin lois lane.jpg

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

"Crikey his oily face sure makes him a slippery Buggah"

https://doc-squash.tumblr

Tim as the Hype Beast
    Damian as the hunter

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    That image with Steph apparently was not a FLASHBACK or many years ago.. The comic says that this is 2 WEEKS AGO.

The previous artist made Damian too big the previous time.

DCeased Damian robin lois lane.jpg
    Wow that's quite the difference. This doesn't have the edge of the previous series, Too cutsy. I'm not sure this artist is siuitable

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Yes i found the suicide bomb vest in poor taste and OCC. It becomes even more malicious when you realise that the issue before the jason fight Alfred pulls the old 'He gets it from your side of the family' with Damian.

"You are becoming like your father. No not your father... You are becoming like your Grandfather. Ra's Al Ghul"

Excusing his Jewish side of the family [Glass is Jewish] This Damian is nothing but the Al Ghuls'

That REALLY bothered me. When viewed along with the HUGE focus on Damian's Arabic heritage where Damian says that he's never felt at home in Gotham.
    The Arabian restaurant [or whatever the place he was enjoy his traditional Ox Blood was in] being the only place he feels at home.
    It seems intentional.

Glass really really wanted us to Know Damian was mixed. More than that he wanted us to know that Damian himself viewed himself as Arabic.
    Has there been any more on RedHood's involvement beyond lead Damian astray, possibly set him up and beat him up?

Glass is about to leave and we've got nothing. This is looking more and more like a hit job. UTRH actor and Jason Todd fanatic Jensen Ackles is a close personal friend of Glass. I'm just saying it must hurt to see a character you stan get repeatedly taken down by a pre teen.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I missed Goliath.. Thanks Batman Beyond.

Attachment 96824
    Terry and Damian made a good match last time can't wait for this.
    Hope at World's End. What a surprise drop by DC. They are really milking DCeased and Supersons.
    Why not just bring back the original Supersons? my kids can't read DCeased no matter how cartoony they make the art.
    Last edited by Fergus; 05-20-2020 at 03:56 AM.

I have to say to all the Damian fans lamenting his poor treatment and raging on king.
    Damian has had the best treatment of all the bat kids so please bear that in mind when you start your woe is me.

It in't king's job to write a decent Damian/Bruce story. King's job is to write a good batman story and to use his support staff to support that story.

The people at fault are Damian's writers. Glass deliberate ignored Bruce, wrote Damian going bad because reasons [there are no thought boxes for Damian so we are left in the dark as to why he is doing what he is doing.

bendis might have called Damian Baby Hitler in reference to his locking up and mindwiping villains. That's simply canon and it's not as bad as Tim going full hitler in both the present and the future.

it's not as bad as Tim attempting to kill Damian
    it's not as bad as Tim attempting to kill Kate
    it's not as bad as Tim attempting to kill 10 year old Jon kent
    It's not as bad as tim attempting to kill bruce with Joe Chill's gun
    It's not as bad as Jason threatening to kill innocent teenagers
    It's not as bad as Bruce coming out as a child abuser

All the instance os Bruce been a good dad all the positive bruce being Human and positive family moments [not counting the fan service that was Bat burger] we've had since 2016 have been with
    Bruce and Damian
    Dick and Damian
    Bruce, Dick and Damian
    Bruce and Dick
    Bruce and Jarro
    the rest included those mentioned above + Alfred, babs and strangers.

my point is Damian has it the best out of the bat kids so stop complaining
    Consider the fact that Bruce ignoring Damian's Birthday, Bruce being neglectful, Bruce beating up Jason all those are bruce being portrayed as the worst to serve Damian and Jason's story.

Damian isn't about to lose Robin permanently and there's plenty of positive Bruce and Damian stories.
    Damian isn't about to become evil and not one story since rebirth has made him or even remotely hinted at that being the case.

Metal is a series about evil Batmen and Robins so what were you expecting?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

"Crikey his oily face sure makes him a slippery Buggah"

https://doc-squash.tumblr

Tim as the Hype Beast
    Damian as the hunter
    This is funny.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Has there been any more on RedHood's involvement beyond lead Damian astray, possibly set him up and beat him up?

Glass is about to leave and we've got nothing. This is looking more and more like a hit job. UTRH actor and Jason Todd fanatic Jensen Ackles is a close personal friend of Glass. I'm just saying it must hurt to see a character you stan get repeatedly taken down by a pre teen.
    Dean Supernatural actor Jensen Ackles is Glass's friend? Wow.. That's explain Djinn war arc with heaven hell purgatory stuff and Roundhouse's comment about Sam and Dean. Perhaps input of Dean's name on TT 40 is Glass's apology to Jensen for ruining his favorite character XD XD
    Don't worry Jensen, ALL characters are ruined on Glass's Teen Titans book. Glad that Jason only appeared on like 2 issue and whatever happened there didn't affect Jason's character and story on RH:O (I mean, even until now we don't know the meaning of Jason's box which was used by Damian to blackmail Jason. Come on, because of that damned box Alfred said Damian is like Ra's Al-Ghul and made Jason snapped and threatened to kill Damian's teammate! You owe us some explanation, Glass!)

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

I have to say to all the Damian fans lamenting his poor treatment and raging on king.
    Damian has had the best treatment of all the bat kids so please bear that in mind when you start your woe is me.

It in't king's job to write a decent Damian/Bruce story. King's job is to write a good batman story and to use his support staff to support that story.

The people at fault are Damian's writers. Glass deliberate ignored Bruce, wrote Damian going bad because reasons [there are no thought boxes for Damian so we are left in the dark as to why he is doing what he is doing.

bendis might have called Damian Baby Hitler in reference to his locking up and mindwiping villains. That's simply canon and it's not as bad as Tim going full hitler in both the present and the future.

it's not as bad as Tim attempting to kill Damian
    it's not as bad as Tim attempting to kill Kate
    it's not as bad as Tim attempting to kill 10 year old Jon kent
    It's not as bad as tim attempting to kill bruce with Joe Chill's gun
    It's not as bad as Jason threatening to kill innocent teenagers
    It's not as bad as Bruce coming out as a child abuser

All the instance os Bruce been a good dad all the positive bruce being Human and positive family moments [not counting the fan service that was Bat burger] we've had since 2016 have been with
    Bruce and Damian
    Dick and Damian
    Bruce, Dick and Damian
    Bruce and Dick
    Bruce and Jarro
    the rest included those mentioned above + Alfred, babs and strangers.

my point is Damian has it the best out of the bat kids so stop complaining
    Consider the fact that Bruce ignoring Damian's Birthday, Bruce being neglectful, Bruce beating up Jason all those are bruce being portrayed as the worst to serve Damian and Jason's story.

Damian isn't about to lose Robin permanently and there's plenty of positive Bruce and Damian stories.
    Damian isn't about to become evil and not one story since rebirth has made him or even remotely hinted at that being the case.

Metal is a series about evil Batmen and Robins so what were you expecting?
    I agree with all of your point except one thing.

I agree that King has no obligation to write Damian/Bruce story, or Batman's interaction with Batfam. But King has obligation to wrote Batman as hero, and wrote him gambled a 13 years old kid, his 13 years old kid is not a heroic act. What kind of superhero writer wrote a middle age hero stayed on the beach and did couple yoga with Selina while he sent Damian to a place full of his enemies, said enemies he ran away from? And made him punched Tim, then had a gall to call that some kind of codes? Then Tim easily accepted that, Damian easily accepted that, and still eagerly helped Bruce? Batman is a hero, role model hero, and King practically made him excused his child abuse acts? It unnerves me a lot. If he wanted to make Batman and Catwoman to be the one who save Gotham with their power of love or something, it's better if he doesn't use Batfam at all like Synder.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-20-2020 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Dean Supernatural actor Jensen Ackles is Glass's friend? Wow.. That's explain Djinn war arc with heaven hell purgatory stuff and Roundhouse's comment about Sam and Dean. Perhaps input of Dean's name on TT 40 is Glass's apology to Jensen for ruining his favorite character XD XD
    Don't worry Jensen, ALL characters are ruined on Glass's Teen Titans book. Glad that Jason only appeared on like 2 issue and whatever happened there didn't affect Jason's character and story on RH:O (I mean, even until now we don't know the meaning of Jason's box which was used by Damian to blackmail Jason. Come on, because of that damned box Alfred said Damian is like Ra's Al-Ghul and made Jason snapped and threatened to kill Damian's teammate! You owe us some explanation, Glass!)
    They are more than friends. Glass is one of the Shows producers and writers. His relationship with Ackles goes way back before he got the Gig at Supernatural. Glass might have been influential in helping him get that job.

Glass really is just does comics on the side. His main gig is as a producer. Her's leaving TT to produce a netflix show

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

The prison and love triangle has been the main consistent plot point this run. Other things have a tendency to be forgotten, resolved rather quickly, not expanded upon further, or give little explanation... examples

Emiko's grudge against, The Other. That was her whole point in joining the team and yet when we finally meet The Other, there's no interaction between the two.
    Red Hood, and what was in the box, and his own connection to The Other.
    Why Emiko shot Slade.
    The mind wiping, I mean that hasn't been mentioned since, and no future solicitations suggest exploring that again.
    That idiot Roundhouse being forgiven so easily.
    Heck even Djinn War, it's only been 2 issues before it wraps up next week. 41 is going to have to do a lot, and will create more questions than answers

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Hey, guys! This is the first time I'm commenting in here, although I'm always following the thread.

So, what do you guys think will happen after Teen Titans annual 2? I'm very worried and sad about Bruce and Damian fighting I just wish we could go back to that brief period in which they were getting along and keep the development moving forward.
    I have a possibilities list.

- Damian will stay with nightwing (probably not)
    - Damian will became a new super hero (probably not)
    - Damian will freak out with Bruce/Selina's new baby and will disappers for a time
    - Damian will be broken heart, because Djinn don't correspond his feelings (and titans will end).
    - Damian will lose control because Alfread's Death; Djinn; Bruce's wanted baby;and all other terrible things.
    - And I do think they can make Damian go for a dark side, he is without any support now and there is the future chapter when Duke is Robin. Batman beyond have Damian in the league of assassins and the apokolips too. (it's the last thing I want, but it's a maybe )

- What I would wanted the most: Damian, Maya, Jon, and 2-4 other heroes will make a new time with aquilibre betwing joy and action, Damijon romance, cries, superation, not forced stories, a little of regresse, and progresse, something that will not last just 1 year.

First time here, sorry for my english (><)/

SO! if you could decide, what should be Damian "I was Robin" storie and consequences?
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 05-20-2020 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Ask opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post

- Damian will freak out with Bruce/Selina's new baby and will disappers for a time
    - Damian will be broken heart, because Djinn don't correspond his feelings (and titans will end).
    - Damian will lose control because Alfread's Death; Djinn; Bruce's wanted baby;and all other terrible things.

- What I would wanted the most: Damian, Maya, Jon, and 2-4 other heroes will make a new time with aquilibre betwing joy and action, Damijon romance, cries, superation, not forced stories, a little of regresse, and progresse, something that will not last just 1 year.

You had me until the bolded.

proj Damian (8)1.jpg
    proj Damian (8)2.jpg

Trying to understand how forum posts work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post

Welcome Rebecca. happy to have you
    Those are only possible in the realm of fanfiction.
    Robin isn't a supportr character for nightwing so never going to happen

If the issue is Damian making mistakes while doing hero work then he wouldn't be able to do ANY hero work

Selina's baby is a one shot that's already been published and isn't in continuity

Damian and Djinn isn't a thing

The most likely thing is that Damian is told off by Bruce, ground for a while and then back as Robin with TT [new or current] once all the titles are relaunched.

Jon and Damian I believe we'll continue to get stories featuring the Supersons hopefully with maya and Kathy. DC doesn't seem ready to leave that duo alone just yet.