Page 250 of 313 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 4692
  1. #3736
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    SO. No Damian in December solicitations?

    Anyway.. I think that I saw him Behind Tim in one comic cover with a lot of characters... Maybe something related with Metal.
    Damian will be Detective Comics in December.

  2. #3737
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    703

    Default




    I think some point that we can take from there is :
    1. Damian got one hell of a teenage crisis
    2. Look's like there's no special long-term plan for Damian in the future. Maybe those bad future foreshadowing like on Supersons of Tomorrow and Legion of Superheroes will be scrapped like what happened on 5G. But on the other hand, Legion of Superheroes is still on-going, so maybe "baby Hitler plot" still can happen.
    3. So, how can I be Damian's writer exactly?
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 09-13-2020 at 05:38 AM.

  3. #3738
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    674

    Default

    Maybe those bad future foreshadowing like on Supersons of Tomorrow and Legion of Superheroes will be scrapped like what happened on 5G. But on the other hand, Legion of Superheroes is still on-going, so maybe "baby Hitler plot" still can happen
    The Legion will likely end in January. And in solicits there is nothing about it, the villain of their final story will be Rogol-Zaar. I doubt they're going that route now, given their current direction in comics to retcon everything that majority doesn't like.
    Lee said nothing at all. Unless it really becomes clear that there is no large-scale direction, and this means that the status quo will be restored simply because they do not know what else to do. In principle, no information should have been expected. We must see what will happen in 'Tec and wait for January solicits with relaunch information.

  4. #3739
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I think some point that we can take from there is :
    1. Damian got one hell of a teenage crisis
    2. Look's like there's no special long-term plan for Damian in the future. Maybe those bad future foreshadowing like on Supersons of Tomorrow and Legion of Superheroes will be scrapped like what happened on 5G. But on the other hand, Legion of Superheroes is still on-going, so maybe "baby Hitler plot" still can happen.
    3. So, how can I be Damian's writer exactly?
    Maybe those bad future foreshadowing like on Supersons of Tomorrow and Legion of Superheroes
    That one future not the set path that Damian or jon would follow

    Legion of Superheroes is still on-going, so maybe "baby Hitler plot" still can happen.

    Yet he chose to work with his father to save his family. Unsure why you


    1. Damian got one hell of a teenage crisis

    That my issue It could be better handle but it look to have work out I hope
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-13-2020 at 07:29 AM.

  5. #3740

    Default

    I looked at the title and thought this says; "Damon Wayans/Robin", the question that hit me was "When did this happen?"

    He might be one of the most developed new comic book characters created this century, and the Robin with the fastest character development.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

  6. #3741
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post



    I think some point that we can take from there is :
    1. Damian got one hell of a teenage crisis
    2. Look's like there's no special long-term plan for Damian in the future. Maybe those bad future foreshadowing like on Supersons of Tomorrow and Legion of Superheroes will be scrapped like what happened on 5G. But on the other hand, Legion of Superheroes is still on-going, so maybe "baby Hitler plot" still can happen.
    3. So, how can I be Damian's writer exactly?
    You attend one of DC's writing classes if they still have them and show some great portfolio
    You write the best selling novel or at least has a premise interesting enough it attracts DC saying "hey, we can use your concept for this character, wanna join?"
    This is how Didio recruited Snyder, King, and Percy, so I don't know now that he's gone

  7. #3742
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Maybe those bad future foreshadowing like on Supersons of Tomorrow and Legion of Superheroes
    That one future not the set path that Damian or jon would follow

    Legion of Superheroes is still on-going, so maybe "baby Hitler plot" still can happen.

    Yet he chose to work with his father to save his family. Unsure why you
    Because Bendis has history of messing with Tomasi's works.

  8. #3743
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Because Bendis has history of messing with Tomasi's works.
    Actually don't answer much because if Damian wil be show to put side his difference to work with Bruce to help save the others then yes he may struggle hero as Bruce and other will like to be but that action would show that not a he a villain and while I disagree with writers like Bendis take on characters like Damian his tell not show idea was poor and he should use a better example.
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-14-2020 at 06:21 AM.

  9. #3744
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Honestly I thought it was Damian. He had Damian's hair, his LOA inspired Tunic and his face looked like more like Injustice Damian's than tim's.

    The Bo is Tim's signature weapon but both Dick and Damian have been portrayed with a Bo.

    All Gamers and Casuals recognise him you say. Are you sure? How do you know this? I just had a quick look at some of those reactions of the game reveal for myself [a couple of gaming channels and DC content channels] can't speak for casuals or the greater majority of gamers but not a one of the channels even knew Tim's name and yes they all thought it was Damian at 1st till they realised it was the other Robin. [the bo was the clue they associate the Bo with The other Robin]

    It's an easy mistake when they make Robins resemble each other.
    Did you ever watch Young Justice-ANIMATED SERIES?
    The Gotham Knights Robin looks like TIM DRAKE in the Young Justice Animated Series.
    He has the same hair-cut and the same face.

    And NO he looks extremely different to Injustice Damian Wayne.

    ->Injustice Damian Wayne has a ROUND face, like a circle.
    ->Gotham Knights Robin and Young Justice Tim Drake have both a small,thin face with sharp chin.

    The only REAL similarity to Damian is the Suit which looks like Damians Suit and because he looks smaller than usual.

    I had problems because of the Robin Costume which looks like Damians Costume and because they introduced an older Tim Drake in the Arkham Games.

  10. #3745
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,987

    Default

    GK is a reboot, it's not in continuity with Arkham.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  11. #3746
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Did you ever watch Young Justice-ANIMATED SERIES?
    The Gotham Knights Robin looks like TIM DRAKE in the Young Justice Animated Series.
    He has the same hair-cut and the same face.


    (MAN! It took me forever to find a good pic of him without his hood)

    https://static1.cbrimages.com/wordpr...hts-Header.jpg
    (Because I can't post more than three images)

    With all this in mind, I can see the similarities to YJ Tim. Mostly in the shape of his head. But he also looks a lot like Injustice 2 Damian to me. Like he's some weird amalgam of both designs. I'd say it's still pretty reasonable to mistake him for Damian. In fact I still think he looks more like Damian than he does Tim.

  12. #3747
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,881

    Default

    I thought it was Damian until I saw the bo staff. I feel like that made it clear which Robin it was.

  13. #3748
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,552

    Default

    Okay, pause

    Forget Marinette, I just saw Damian x Elsa fan art
    Yes, Frozen Elsa, who else, and Damian is Batman
    I think people are just doing whatever they like

    Unpause

  14. #3749
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Okay, pause

    Forget Marinette, I just saw Damian x Elsa fan art
    Yes, Frozen Elsa, who else, and Damian is Batman
    I think people are just doing whatever they like

    Unpause
    And I thought I was weird for shipping Elsa with Sora from Kingdom Hearts XD

  15. #3750

    Default

    https://www.gamesradar.com/is-the-ne...e-in-disguise/

    I just thought it was an interesting theory.

    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 09-14-2020 at 04:59 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •