Page 251 of 313 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255261301 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4692
  1. #3751
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    3,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/is-the-ne...e-in-disguise/

    I just thought it was an interesting theory.

    Any thoughts?

    PS. I'm writing a FF10-2/Jak and Daxter crossover where Jak has a one-sided crush on yuna so Yeah just ship what you like.
    Not sure how I'd feel about that being true. To me, it'd just come off as a cop-out on an interesting take that is Clownhunter. It would be another case of "Here's this surprisingly cool new character, but no wait it's actually The Joker you guys!1! lloooooolllll". And coming right after/right next to the whole August Heart/Godspeed and Thawne thing, I'm not here for that for another cool, intriguing new character.

  2. #3752
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,230

    Default

    Yeah I'm gonna have to go ahead and say I don't want this. We got a potentially good new character on our hands. No use ruining that potential on a twist like that.

  3. #3753
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    68,926

    Default

    It wouldn't make any sense for Damian to be sporting his own costume post-Joker War and be Clownhunter too.

    He would never be caught dead looking like Clownhunter.

  4. #3754
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ....

    He would never be caught dead looking like Clownhunter.
    Agreed! 10 characters

  5. #3755
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/is-the-ne...e-in-disguise/

    I just thought it was an interesting theory.

    Any thoughts?

    PS. I'm writing a FF10-2/Jak and Daxter crossover where Jak has a one-sided crush on yuna so Yeah just ship what you like.
    First problem
    They brought up Tim that show the bias in the "interesting theory"

    Second one up coming issue going to going in to clown hunter past if he was Damian that not be needed


    Damian Wayne would take up the identity of Clownhunter, in a sort of Nightwing-esque move to differentiate himself from his mentor
    Also becoming the Clownhunter is not sort of Nightwing-esque move
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-14-2020 at 05:14 PM.

  6. #3756
    おれはここにいる! Bikkun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    First problem
    They brought up Tim that show the bias in the "interesting theory"

    Second one up coming issue going to going in to clown hunter past if he was Damian that not be needed


    Damian Wayne would take up the identity of Clownhunter, in a sort of Nightwing-esque move to differentiate himself from his mentor
    Also becoming the Clownhunter is not sort of Nightwing-esque move
    Tynion also commented on the article on Twitter and straight said it's false.

    https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...41015328542722

  7. #3757
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/is-the-ne...e-in-disguise/

    I just thought it was an interesting theory.

    Any thoughts?
    Damian had relatively low interaction with Joker, at least compared to Jason, Dick, Babs, and Duke. Sure they have some bad blood there and there. but his main hated people right know are big guys like Bane and KGBeast. There's no reason for Damian to hunt 'clowns' (assumed that he didn't know about Dick's brainwashing in the hand of Joker, with him not included in Joker War and all).
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 09-14-2020 at 08:52 PM.

  8. #3758
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    And I thought I was weird for shipping Elsa with Sora from Kingdom Hearts XD
    At least they met ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    https://www.gamesradar.com/is-the-ne...e-in-disguise/

    I just thought it was an interesting theory.

    Any thoughts?
    Nah, Tynion would want it to be an original character. It's a pretty good concept.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikkun View Post
    Tynion also commented on the article on Twitter and straight said it's false.

    https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...41015328542722
    Oh there it is

  9. #3759
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    682

    Default

    Well here’s my takeaway about Damian from the batbooks released today spoilers:
    he might still have ownership of the Robin ID since it’s still vacant
    end of spoilers

  10. #3760
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Damian had relatively low interaction with Joker, at least compared to Jason, Dick, Babs, and Duke. Sure they have some bad blood there and there. but his main hated people right know are big guys like Bane and KGBeast. There's no reason for Damian to hunt 'clowns' (assumed that he didn't know about Dick's brainwashing in the hand of Joker, with him not included in Joker War and all).
    Bane and kgbeast are small potatoes

    For the last 6 year Damian and deasthstroke have been at it though

  11. #3761
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Well here’s my takeaway about Damian from the batbooks released today spoilers:
    he might still have ownership of the Robin ID since it’s still vacant
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Or that Red Robin caption for Tim was a mistake.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  12. #3762
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Or that Red Robin caption for Tim was a mistake.
    end of spoilers
    Yes we get you part of group that what Damian to go evil now if actually get anything important to add

  13. #3763
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Bane and kgbeast are small potatoes

    For the last 6 year Damian and deasthstroke have been at it though
    Poor Bane, breaking Batman back and psyche only to be called small potato

  14. #3764
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Or that Red Robin caption for Tim was a mistake.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Drake on Robin costume, Red Robin on Robin costume..... Duckboy on Robin costume... If it's another mistake, then really what the heck all DC Batman editors doing?
    end of spoilers

  15. #3765
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    676

    Default

    I doubt it's a mistake. People are discussing Robin's question too much now to be so easy to make a mistake in an issue that is important enough for continuty. And we don't have Tim in Batman solicits, so, I'm assume he's really just keeping Red Robin mantle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •