Page 254 of 313 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4692
  1. #3796
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Current Mood

    https://twitter.com/henna_wia

    Batman has thick head

    https://twitter.com/Springf22277688

    DC is really such an edgelord b*tch because the only thing they acknowledged from the whole Gleason's run on RSOB is Damian went to hell after he died.

    https://twitter.com/henna_wia
    Glass isn't DC
    Great Art

  2. #3797
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    700

    Default

    As much as I dislike him renouncing Robin title, for some reason this scene is soooo satisfying for me

    https://twitter.com/daminyonok


    https://twitter.com/kettoketto_

    Anyone know from what issue this cover came from? I don't remember ever see it before. Or is it just fanart?

  3. #3798
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Glass isn't DC
    Great Art
    Glass said that him renouncing Robin title is mandate from DC, and still, Maya or even Goliath are nowhere be seen on any current DC canon issues.

  4. #3799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Honestly Redbird is a lame name, especially after there's Red Hood and Red Robin in the family. And isn't Redbird created so he can fight alongside Batman because Robin is grounded?
    The costume looks too much like Tim's Red Robin one too

    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

  5. #3800
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,528

    Default

    It's also the name of Tim's bike
    Fanfickers have used it as tsundere Damian material, that Damian secretly likes Tim

  6. #3801
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Glass said that him renouncing Robin title is mandate from DC, and still, Maya or even Goliath are nowhere be seen on any current DC canon issues.
    Goliath is in Batman Beyond, at least. And Maya did, if briefly, pop up in The Terrifics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's also the name of Tim's bike
    Fanfickers have used it as tsundere Damian material, that Damian secretly likes Tim
    Ugh. I actively avoid any story that ships any of the brothers together.

  7. #3802
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's also the name of Tim's bike
    Car, not bike.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  8. #3803
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Redbird is straight up gansta compared to Robin. The lamest hero name ever. That name alone turned me off the character until I came across the movie Son of Batman and then suddenly Robin wasn't such a joke.

  9. #3804
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Thanks for posting this picture.

    DC seldom knows what to do with surprises.

  10. #3805
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Glass said that him renouncing Robin title is mandate from DC, and still, Maya or even Goliath are nowhere be seen on any current DC canon issues.
    No Glass said that the mandate was for him to lose the mantle not renounce it. There's a big difference. The wording of that instagram post implied that Robin was to be taken from Damian so that he'd learn a lesson.

    I think it was more like the current circle of pals with power behind the scenes [Synder's boy Tynion and bendis] wanted their favourite to become Robin and were prepared to do anything to push Damian out.

    Nothing to do with ignoring RSOB.
    Goliath is around in current canon. Batman beyond, Maya doesn't have a home so of course she's not around in story.

    Goliath and maya are not exactly easy to incorporate into a story and before glass no one but Maya's creator and his partner ever used her

  11. #3806
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    Thanks for posting this picture.

    DC seldom knows what to do with surprises.
    Why would this be a surprise to the people who hold all the data? dC /WB knows more than fans who is loved and who isn't which is why we get rubbish like 'why does DC give Batman so much popularity'
    'Why do they keep shoving.....down our necks' characters like Damian and Harley get so much hate since the vocal minority think everyone hates them but WB [not DC actually] knows the facts

    It not that they are surprised, it's just that at times writers play favourites. This isn't the 1st time they've tried to replace Damian with the fav of the lead Batman writer
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-16-2020 at 10:51 AM.

  12. #3807
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    No Glass said that the mandate was for him to lose the mantle not renounce it. There's a big difference. The wording of that instagram post implied that Robin was to be taken from Damian so that he'd learn a lesson.

    I think it was more like the current circle of pals with power behind the scenes [Synder's boy Tynion and bendis] wanted their favourite to become Robin and were prepared to do anything to push Damian out.

    Nothing to do with ignoring RSOB.
    Goliath is around in current canon. Batman beyond, Maya doesn't have a home so of course she's not around in story.

    Goliath and maya are not exactly easy to incorporate into a story and before glass no one but Maya's creator and his partner ever used her
    Batman beyond where evil or has gone back to league of assassins even thought he be continuously show to reject idea even in the teen titans comics. Also batman beyond I thought was link to 90 cartoon I mean less joker Tim not include in comic and other thing for cartoon that have no connection I still find it weird that Batman beyond is canon to main continuity

    Also Batman beyond is ending


    The wording of that instagram post implied that Robin was to be taken from Damian so that he'd learn a lesson.

    Not this again I not mood for your failed attempted to shield bad writing and editorial choose that most people that like Damian are calling out



    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It not that they are surprised, it's just that at times writers play favourites. This isn't the 1st time they've tried to replace Damian with the fav of the lead Batman writer
    Yes it still bad writing
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-16-2020 at 02:16 PM.

  13. #3808
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    QUOTE=phantom1592;5146523]Agreed. crunching timelines is a disaster to their experiences.

    One of my big gripes is Damian supposedly being 'so awesome'... The whole 'He's been trained as an assassin since birth' is a joke. First of all... no he wasn't. Best case scenario he started when he was between 3-5 years old... and since he's only about 10 when he makes his debut that only gives him 5-7 years of 'intense training'. in reality its probably closer to 5 when he's actually physically CAPABLE of doing the moves. Ra's has henchgoons with more experience than that.

    Now maybe if Damian WAS Ra's somehow deaged or reincarnated from the lazarus pit... and had all his years of knowledge... Heck, he'd still have trouble with the child body, but at least that... that... would actually be a really cool story. O.O
    ...[/QUOTE]

    Right so new 52 show that around 2 or 3 when he started and he was ten as his original first appearance show mean nothing good to know.

    ybe if Damian WAS Ra's somehow deaged or reincarnated from the lazarus pit... and had all his years of knowledge... Heck, he'd still have trouble with the child body, yes that moment you think maybe I just don't this character and should not comment about they and I apologise the other that normally post but phantom1592; don't make comment to just downplayed other characters especially if clear don't know anything about these characters.

    One of my big gripes is Damian supposedly being 'so awesome'

    You mean like all the robin. something of worth alo s as this about Damian r reply to you in a post centre on Tim would be unfair to people post in that one
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-16-2020 at 04:50 PM.

  14. #3809
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Goliath is in Batman Beyond, at least. And Maya did, if briefly, pop up in The Terrifics.


    Ugh. I actively avoid any story that ships any of the brothers together.
    It's not a ship. Damian and Tim had a feud, so Damian paying homage to Tim is showing that he actually cares

  15. #3810
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's not a ship. Damian and Tim had a feud, so Damian paying homage to Tim is showing that he actually cares
    Damian paying homage to Tim is showing that he actually cares
    They no longer fight but cares for each is probably too much

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •