Page 255 of 313 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4692
  1. #3811
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Damian paying homage to Tim is showing that he actually cares
    They no longer fight but cares for each is probably too much
    no they care about each other they just show it thru insults ... very mean insults.

  2. #3812
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redmax99 View Post
    no they care about each other they just show it thru insults ... very mean insults.
    Maybe but I still don't think Damian would pay homage to Tim . Dick yes but probably not Tim

  3. #3813
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Batman beyond where evil or has gone back to league of assassins even thought he be continuously show to reject idea even in the teen titans comics. Also batman beyond I thought was link to 90 cartoon I mean less joker Tim not include in comic and other thing for cartoon that have no connection I still find it weird that Batman beyond is canon to main continuity

    Also Batman beyond is ending


    The wording of that instagram post implied that Robin was to be taken from Damian so that he'd learn a lesson.

    Not this again I not mood for your failed attempted to shield bad writing and editorial choose that most people that like Damian are calling out




    Yes it still bad writing
    Everything you just typed is moot and doesn't matter since everyone here agrees it's bad writing but bad writing doesn't make it any less canon now does it?

    Sad to hear you are not in the mood perhaps you should take a break and come back when you are in a better mood and willing to engage with posters whose views might differ from yours. We are always here.

  4. #3814
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    QUOTE=phantom1592;5146523]Agreed. crunching timelines is a disaster to their experiences.

    One of my big gripes is Damian supposedly being 'so awesome'... The whole 'He's been trained as an assassin since birth' is a joke. First of all... no he wasn't. Best case scenario he started when he was between 3-5 years old... and since he's only about 10 when he makes his debut that only gives him 5-7 years of 'intense training'. in reality its probably closer to 5 when he's actually physically CAPABLE of doing the moves. Ra's has henchgoons with more experience than that.

    Now maybe if Damian WAS Ra's somehow deaged or reincarnated from the lazarus pit... and had all his years of knowledge... Heck, he'd still have trouble with the child body, but at least that... that... would actually be a really cool story. O.O
    ...
    Right so new 52 show that around 2 or 3 when he started and he was ten as his original first appearance show mean nothing good to know.

    ybe if Damian WAS Ra's somehow deaged or reincarnated from the lazarus pit... and had all his years of knowledge... Heck, he'd still have trouble with the child body, yes that moment you think maybe I just don't this character and should not comment about they and I apologise the other that normally post but phantom1592; don't make comment to just downplayed other characters especially if clear don't know anything about these characters.

    One of my big gripes is Damian supposedly being 'so awesome'

    You mean like all the robin. something of worth alo s as this about Damian r reply to you in a post centre on Tim would be unfair to people post in that one[/QUOTE]

    This a comment from The Tim thread. It doesn't belong here
    Also you are incorrect not all Robins are shown to have exaggerated OTT skills like Damian. Jason wasn't presented as a prodigy. neither was Steph. They were just regular kids.

  5. #3815
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Everything you just typed is moot and doesn't matter since everyone here agrees it's bad writing but bad writing doesn't make it any less canon now does it?.
    You point mean hold more weight of most teen titans were shown to muck up or act in way are heroic yet were give free pass while Damian were set to fail and before last was made to take point for only his actions but his entire team i.e. Roundhouse actions so you still shielding bad writing

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    to hear you are not in the mood perhaps you should take a break and come back when you are in a better mood and willing to engage with posters whose views might differ from yours. We are always here.
    And I clear made I was head you opinion on this subject and there nothing you offer that good enough that worth read you argument


    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This a comment from The Tim thread. It doesn't belong here
    Also you are incorrect not all Robins are shown to have exaggerated OTT skills like Damian. Jason wasn't presented as a prodigy. neither was Steph. They were just regular kids..
    "something of worth alo s as this about Damian reply to you in a post centre on Tim would be unfair to people post in that one"
    I never say prodigy .. You did rather my comment was You mean like all the robin. something of worth to let be honest they probably talking more about Dick and Tim

  6. #3816
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    You point mean hold more weight of most teen titans were shown to muck up or act in way are heroic yet were give free pass while Damian were set to fail and before last was made to take point for only his actions but his entire team i.e. Roundhouse actions so you still shielding bad writing



    And I clear made I was head you opinion on this subject and there nothing you offer that good enough that worth read you argument



    "something of worth alo s as this about Damian reply to you in a post centre on Tim would be unfair to people post in that one"
    I never say prodigy .. You did rather my comment was You mean like all the robin. something of worth to let be honest they probably talking more about Dick and Tim
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say to me since your post is incoherent. I did however piece together the part's about Bad writing and nothing I offer good enough to make reading my argument worthy.

    Well then don't read my arguments and comments that are directed at others. Don't reply to comments I make to others. Don't engage me. I wasn't talking to you and I have to desire to talk to you Understand?

    Don't waste your sweet time replying to my comments to others if they are not worth it savvy?

    Bad writing or not Damian is still 100% responsible until we get a story that absolves him of blame

    The comment from Tim's thread is fine to reply to there even if it's Damian centred.
    Replying to the comment here makes no sense since the person you are replying to doesn't get to engage.

    That is not how forum's work
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-17-2020 at 02:20 AM.

  7. #3817
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

    Bad writing or not Damian is still 100% responsible until we get a story that absolves him of blame
    This my point with as I have read your opinion on this subject and there nothing you offer that good enough that worth read your argument because you made the same point before, but after read over teen titans second team your opinion on responsible don't hold up as nearly every character in That team responsible for a mistake or bad action

    That's your opinion, not my especially when most members who did something wrong were not thought they actions in the story that absolves but rather the team just say They absolve or in Wallace West case it was a recon so maybe this is not the hill to fight for and no going into the fact Damian being blame action he had no connection with.


    Damian is still 100% responsible is your opinion and I made clear before, that is something especially with this teen titans storyline you should not try force others to agree with you.

  8. #3818
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    This my point with as I have read your opinion on this subject and there nothing you offer that good enough that worth read your argument because you made the same point before, but after read over teen titans second team your opinion on responsible don't hold up as nearly every character in That team responsible for a mistake or bad action

    That's your opinion, not my especially when most members who did something wrong were not thought they actions in the story that absolves but rather the team just say They absolve or in Wallace West case it was a recon so maybe this is not the hill to fight for and no going into the fact Damian being blame action he had no connection with.


    Damian is still 100% responsible is your opinion and I made clear before, that is something especially with this teen titans storyline you should not try force others to agree with you.
    That is not an opinion that is canon Facts. Damian is 100% responsible for his actions in TT

  9. #3819
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That is not an opinion that is canon Facts. Damian is 100% responsible for his actions in TT
    if teen titans can hand wave roundhouse action other other characters action then Damian is 100% responsible feel forced and once you under that people like what batman to be loner character then become even more forced I did say not to push this did I not

    So no still your opinion

  10. #3820
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    This my point with as I have read your opinion on this subject and there nothing you offer that good enough that worth read your argument because you made the same point before, but after read over teen titans second team your opinion on responsible don't hold up as nearly every character in That team responsible for a mistake or bad action

    That's your opinion, not my especially when most members who did something wrong were not thought they actions in the story that absolves but rather the team just say They absolve or in Wallace West case it was a recon so maybe this is not the hill to fight for and no going into the fact Damian being blame action he had no connection with.


    Damian is still 100% responsible is your opinion and I made clear before, that is something especially with this teen titans storyline you should not try force others to agree with you.
    I know it's tempting to search for excuses for damian's actions in TT but sadly unlike KF he has none. You could say that he took the advice of his mentor Jason but that doesn't excuse it.

    Damian was manipulated or tricked. he made those choices by himself. He is responsible for his actions.

    That isn't personal opinion, That isn't subjective or even open to interpretation or debate. That is just simple objective facts.

  11. #3821
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    if teen titans can hand wave roundhouse action other other characters action then Damian is 100% responsible feel forced and once you under that people like what batman to be loner character then become even more forced I did say not to push this did I not

    So no still your opinion
    I don't think you understand what you are saying. Your arguments makes no sense. That or you don't understand what Dietrich is saying.

    Either way you are not making sense

  12. #3822
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I know it's tempting to search for excuses for damian's actions in TT but sadly unlike KF he has none. You could say that he took the advice of his mentor Jason but that doesn't excuse it.

    Damian was manipulated or tricked. he made those choices by himself. He is responsible for his actions.

    That isn't personal opinion, That isn't subjective or even open to interpretation or debate. That is just simple objective facts.
    That my point no reason for his actions just rushed issues that hand wave something half thought reason that barely fit Damian development back
    I know it's tempting to search for excuses for damian's actions in TT
    Also given Damian she and events with dick and alfred if they tried to work plan it better.

    Damian was manipulated or tricked. he made those choices by himself. He is responsible for his actions.
    Which go against his part development that he had before the second teen titans team and as this storyline never try to explain why expect on second annual or was all but rushed I think I can point out issue with the writing and not agree that his were his responsible as writer never did good enough job explain why Damian fall backwards with his development

  13. #3823
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    That my point no reason for his actions just rushed issues that hand wave something half thought reason that barely fit Damian development back
    I know it's tempting to search for excuses for damian's actions in TT
    Also given Damian she and events with dick and alfred if they tried to work plan it better.

    Damian was manipulated or tricked. he made those choices by himself. He is responsible for his actions.
    Which go against his part development that he had before the second teen titans team and as this storyline never try to explain why expect on second annual or was all but rushed I think I can point out issue with the writing and not agree that his were his responsible as writer never did good enough job explain why Damian fall backwards with his development
    Yes Damian's actions were out of character and you can argue that they were out of character but that still doesn't make him any less responsible.

    Bruce was Out of character in Kings run but fans still hold him responsible for what happened. Fans still drag him for chilling on the beach while gotham was held hostage.

    It's the same thing here. Damian was written out of character but he is still responsible.

    in my previous post I meant Damian wasn't manipulated or tricked

  14. #3824
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    671

    Default

    I can point out issue with the writing and not agree that his were his responsible as writer never did good enough job explain why Damian fall backwards with his development
    No, you can't. It doesn't matter, bad or good writing, we've seen Damian's actions. If they will say, that Thawne also manipulated him just like with Wallace, that's when it will be possible to say that he's no responsible for his actions.
    In any case, they will still most likely get away from this plot as far as possible, after Tomasi will handle it.

  15. #3825
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Yes Damian's actions were out of character and you can argue that they were out of character but that still doesn't make him any less responsible.

    Bruce was Out of character in Kings run but fans still hold him responsible for what happened. Fans still drag him for chilling on the beach while gotham was held hostage.

    It's the same thing here. Damian was written out of character but he is still responsible.

    in my previous post I meant Damian wasn't manipulated or tricked
    Fair I guess still not convinced that best way look this


    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    No, you can't. It doesn't matter, bad or good writing, we've seen Damian's actions. If they will say, that Thawne also manipulated him just like with Wallace, that's when it will be possible to say that he's no responsible for his actions.
    In any case, they will still most likely get away from this plot as far as possible, after Tomasi will handle it.
    Yes and while it does look it. is move that way but at this moment is still unclear what going to happen with Damian in general

    you can't. It doesn't matter, bad or good writing, we've seen Damian's actions
    That feel out character in my opinion especially as the no real reason even to have this quick change but i wait to see how handle for now
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-17-2020 at 04:32 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •