Page 262 of 313 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Another Batman day Promo from Dc Nation

DC Kids Training with batman's Son and Sidekick Damian Wayne [AKA Robin]

Nice to see Damian on content for young consumers
    Well it looks like the plans to take Robin from Damian failed yet again.

Hopefully this will be last time. The poor kid hasn't had a chance to be Robin without others snapping at his heels and writers trying to undermine him. As soon as Morrison left Batman the vultures have been at the door. Enough now. Let Damian enjoy what Dick, Jason and Tim before had. A solo tenure as Robin

At this point I'm just hoping for a good title with Damian in 2021, my god. We need it so much!

Do you guys think they will announce the new titles next month, or will they try to hold the news a little bit?

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    At this point I'm just hoping for a good title with Damian in 2021, my god. We need it so much!

Do you guys think they will announce the new titles next month, or will they try to hold the news a little bit?
    "Rise of the Super Kids! After Damian Wayne finds out that the "Jon" that had been parading around for several months was an imposter, he immediately began his rescue operation of Jon from Earth 3. But for as capable as he is, even he will need help..."

"Featuring; Damian Wayne! Jon Kent! Irey and Jai West! Maya Ducard! Kathy Branden! Arthur Curry Junior! And a mysterious girl wearing Amazonian armor!?"

Well, that's my headcanon.

The suit drove him mad and when he got better and returned Bruce had replaced him.
    I know you wrote many day ago, But I need to know about this, I don't read Batman Beyonds because Damian in League is too sad for me, but what "the suit drove him mad" means? What happened?

If this will happen, I think they would wait all Damian fanbase be preeettyyy upset and hold hold hold and, so, announce a new title.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    "Rise of the Super Kids! After Damian Wayne finds out that the "Jon" that had been parading around for several months was an imposter, he immediately began his rescue operation of Jon from Earth 3. But for as capable as he is, even he will need help..."

"Featuring; Damian Wayne! Jon Kent! Irey and Jai West! Maya Ducard! Kathy Branden! Arthur Curry Junior! And a mysterious girl wearing Amazonian armor!?"

Well, that's my headcanon.
    I must be the only person that liked Jon being 17, he is still sweet and DamiJon keept a good dynamic in this way, I miss 10 years Jon, but I don't hated this story

Red Hood Fan Series season 3 will be realease this week, Jason and Damian are the protagonists.
    It's like 8 minutes of 10 episodes by year, but we need to work with what we have :'''''')
    It is low money product, but Damian and Jason are pretty well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I must be the only person that liked Jon being 17, he is still sweet and DamiJon keept a good dynamic in this way, I miss 10 years Jon, but I don't hated this story
    The only time fake Jon has been given any character is when he pops up in another book that Bendis doesn't write. Even then, its meh.

But yeah. The age-up is one of the most unpopular things about Bendis' run (along with his characterization of everyone outside of Clark). So you probably are one of a few that like it.

Astonishing Member

He is unlikely to get a solo, even when things were going better, his series was closed, and now, in their current situation, he is unlikely to receive a personal title. He will either be with Bruce, or some Batfamily oriented title, or Super Sons / Titans / some other team.
    They can announce something before solicits, but most of the information is likely to come from solicits.

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    We have 2 Wondergirls: Donna Troy and Cassandra Sandsmark.

Donna cannot seem to move beyond this identity. Cassie is still newish.
    Newish? She's been around since the mid 90s - only a few years less than Conner and Tim, who both already have successors as Superboy and Robin.

Also, Donna hasn't been Wonder Girl since the late 80s. She's either Troia or doesn't bother with a codename at all. A Titans issue had a character call her Wonder Woman, and Diana's comic had the two collectively called Wonder Women, so she's basically a second Wonder Woman nowadays but doesn't actively use the codename.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    He is unlikely to get a solo, even when things were going better, his series was closed, and now, in their current situation, he is unlikely to receive a personal title. He will either be with Bruce, or some Batfamily oriented title, or Super Sons / Titans / some other team.
    They can announce something before solicits, but most of the information is likely to come from solicits.
    With AT&T calling the shots I think outside media and other market demands will play a big part in determining who gets priority.

Characters like Jason will get a title since he is in demand. Dick as well as Babs. Damian might do [that last movie made over 4 million in 9 weeks]

I hope he gets a solo too though it's more likely going to be a Supersons book. Which is also welcome so long as it's not written by Pearson

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I know you wrote many day ago, But I need to know about this, I don't read Batman Beyonds because Damian in League is too sad for me, but what "the suit drove him mad" means? What happened?
    Sounds like before Terry came long, Damian, who's closer and available, tried a prototype Batman Beyond suit and it drove him mad... somehow...

confirmation?

owo that kid Jett looks like David Mazouz

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Sounds like before Terry came long, Damian, who's closer and available, tried a prototype Batman Beyond suit and it drove him mad... somehow...

confirmation?
    Yes.

Damian spent too long in the suit destroying the LOA but the Suit's took him over [like we saw it do to Terry in Rise of The Demon]

He comes back and finds out that Bruce hadn't looked for him so he goes back to the LOA

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Yes.

Damian spent too long in the suit destroying the LOA but the Suit's took him over [like we saw it do to Terry in Rise of The Demon]

He comes back and finds out that Bruce hadn't looked for him so he goes back to the LOA
    <\3 worst dad ever. But why didn't Bruce looked for him?
    *so this future suit have some kind of AI?
    Damian is like 35 in Batman Beyond? He just had Goliath by his side all this years?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The only time fake Jon has been given any character is when he pops up in another book that Bendis doesn't write. Even then, its meh.

But yeah. The age-up is one of the most unpopular things about Bendis' run (along with his characterization of everyone outside of Clark). So you probably are one of a few that like it.
    what jon being age 17 is fake?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy