Page 129 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    From my understanding, his team already trust him, even Roundhouse said so. What baffled me is why Damian still ask for it when they just literally came from hell together, with him as their only lead.
    Besides, if his team can't completely trust him, I can't blame them. I mean, only 30 minutes ago they learned that Damian had a plan to take them down for good.
    I tought TT trust so suddenly! They could be more "we are saving Djinn and after this we are finished", would be more interesting if while they try to save Djinn a plot of confidence happen.
    Hum, Batman have a plan to take everybody and JL trust him. Damian is so innocent when he talks about the poison XD like when he said to Jon ipf there is gold kriptonite Batman need have it in batcave.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 05-23-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I tought TT trust so suddenly! They could be more "we are saving Djinn and after this we are finished", would be more interesting if while they try to save Djinn a plot of confidence happen.
    Hum, Batman have a plan to take everybody and JL trust him. Damian is so innocent when he talks about the poison XD like when he said to Jon ipf there is gold kriptonite Batman need have it in batcave.
    Actually, in Tower of Babel, when Batman's plans were revealed rather bluntly, he lost the trust of the JL for a good time. Mainly due to the fact he never told them he had plans to take them down in case they were ever brainwashed or what not.

It was to be expected, but I'm still a bit baffled that they're going to wrap up the Djinn War in the remaining 14 pages of this issue. Unless the fight against Elias bleeds over into the next arc that's going to be a short war between Elias, his forces and the Teen Titans.

I assume the original solicitation for issue 42 isn't accurate anymore, now that they moved the annual back to take place after 44 and not 41. So maybe they'll use that to make the pacing less rushed.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 05-24-2020 at 01:05 AM.

IGN's Top 25 Heroes of DC Comics for 2019

Damian just made it onto the list at no 25. Not bad for a fairly recent character

https://www.ign.com/articles/the-top...s-of-dc-comics

How do I make pictures that I've attached bigger?
    Attachment 96932
    Attachment 96935
    Attachment 96936
    Right click on the image you want to copy
    select copy image address
    then in the insert image tab above select the option [the from URL option]
    uncheck the box that says ' Retrieve remote file and reference locally'
    and submit

What site do you use to read TT?

Test of post image.

Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 05-24-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Right click on the image you want to copy
    select copy image address
    then in the insert image tab above select the option [the from URL option]
    uncheck the box that says ' Retrieve remote file and reference locally'
    and submit
    Amazing! thanks.

Damian just made it onto the list at no 25. Not bad for a fairly recent character

Anyone beside me feel proud of him? ><

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Anyone beside me feel proud of him? ><
    I do. Damian is a great character it's good to see others enjoy him and give respect to the accomplishment of many creatives who have contributed to making him such a well developed and complex character.

I know it's subjective yet I'm still very proud. He's the newest character on the list and DC has a ton of characters.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

What site do you use to read TT?
    I use comixology.

Fantastic Member

Does anyone else get the impression that Teen Titans storyline had to change because 5G isn't happening anymore. Like the annual was meant to come out sooner but it got moved to August. Also the preview has the pacing be a lot more rushed than usual for Glass. I feel like Djinn was not supposed to forgive Roundhouse and was originally was going to be stuck in her ring. Causing Damian to start taking out villains starting with KG Beast and then Bruce would fire him. Meaning that all of Bruce's sons would be off the table and they could move ahead with Luke Fox being the new Batman.

Just a theory I had. I be really surprised if the solicitations were correct now.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Does anyone else get the impression that Teen Titans storyline had to change because 5G isn't happening anymore. Like the annual was meant to come out sooner but it got moved to August. Also the preview has the pacing be a lot more rushed than usual for Glass. I feel like Djinn was not supposed to forgive Roundhouse and was originally was going to be stuck in her ring. Causing Damian to start taking out villains starting with KG Beast and then Bruce would fire him. Meaning that all of Bruce's sons would be off the table and they could move ahead with Luke Fox being the new Batman.

Just a theory I had. I be really surprised if the solicitations were correct now.
    The pacing in this issue is rushed because it's the last normal issue with Glass as the main writer, Djinn War is the last arc before Thompson takes over as the new main writer because Glass got work from Netflix. So I don't think that is one of the changes. The others forgave Roundhouse rather fast too.

The solicitations for June that had Damian still dressed as Robin and fighting KGBeast came out about three weeks after Didio was fired and 5G was his baby. I'm not an expert on what's going on behind the scenes at DC so I can't say if three weeks are enough to make big changes to the solicitations for what is already in the works. It was the lockdown that gave DC more time to think about how to proceed without Didio and his plans for the future, so if Teen Titans was originally supposed to go in a different direction they must have decided that rather quickly after Didio was fired. All we know is that the solicitation for 42 only makes sense with the annual taking place before it.
    I do think the solicitations for 43 and especially for 44 are accurate though. They match up with each other and the solicitation for 44 leads directly into the confrontation between Bruce and Damian. The only one I think isn't accurate anymore is the one that came out in February for 42.
    Mercy Hall and Robin can't be gone after Batman's visit if Batman doesn't show up before 42, assuming the story is told in chronological order.

But yes, pretty sure DC wanted to use this as an opportunity to kick Damian out the role to pave the way for Luke as Batman. If they still want to fire Damian now, who knows?
    The reason for the delay of the annual might be that the headquarters and possibly the team leader being gone put Thompson in a difficult position. Theres also the possibility that the book is going to end in August/September like a lot of other DC titles and the confrontation between father and son makes a lot of sense as a final. I have a hard time believing the team could continue to work as they used to once Batman pays attention to them.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post

AT&T was also in favour of going ahead with 5G which was a risky venture even more risky now that Luke will have to compete with Dickbats [part of the Synder Dick Grayson pitch which will happen] and DamiBats in DCeased.

The TT book with Damian going after KGBeast is likely set just after the 2nd Nightwing Annual which is set before Alfred RIP and the Robin 80th story.

Why would Djinn being in hell lead Damian to hunt him down if shooting Dick Grayson didn't?

Robin isn't a character that is changed just like that. Robin as an IP is far too important to be changed on a whim.
    Why would Damian need to be kicked out for Luke to become Batman it's not like 13 year old shorty Damian would have ever become The Batman.

Luke and 5G were never the reason behind the Glass tT direction. They couldn't have been since Damian's too young and under 5 foot.

There's a lot of change happening and it's difficult to get a read on what the deal with TT. Glass and Thompson don't ever talk or post anything about the series [the4y do for other projects] DC doesn't. It's a barren land out there on the net when it comes to this TT run [Percy's was different]

I don't see this Tt team carrying on though. The new members are divisive, majority Damian fans hate it and the sales figures haven't been great.

Damian will be okay. Wally too but the rest I'not so sure.

Cool and good to see that others respect Dick Grayson and Damian even if DC allows creators to mis-manage them