Page 206 of 313 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I didn't talk about this before, but this speak/gesture/facial expressions page don't match with Damian now or from Batman & Robin.

He was ten and Damian, but they write him really different when he showed up in comics in begin.

I just didn't find he asking about Katana status...
    Because he was different when he showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Good God! I sent that so far into the darkest corner of my mind that I forgot it happened. Early Damian really was....different. Current Damian would throttle this kid just for even suggesting that they're the same person XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Good God! I sent that so far into the darkest corner of my mind that I forgot it happened. Early Damian really was....different. Current Damian would throttle this kid just for even suggesting that they're the same person XD
    Ndkdnfbdndndjkshebdndb
    I know, I knew Damian Since Batman and Robin (with Bruce), after this I read his origin, and after this Batman & Robin (with Dick), I would probably not like Damian if I just read this minis.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Because he was different when he showed up.
    Yeah, he changed 80% of his personality and 100% the way of deal with each situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Batman and Son Damian was different but Morrison's Batman and Robin Damian is Damian

Can't wait for Fandome.
    I wonder if Damian will show in Taylor's Injustice Prequel? Not a huge fan of prequels but just need positive Damian reading material while Joker War is going on.

I wonder if we'll get more details on Gotham Knights game. I hope Damian is a playable character though with the game rumoured to be utilising the Court Of Owls it's unlikely

Astonishing Member

Rumors claimed, that in Gothan Knights there will be Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin alongside Batman, but no one made clear, who's Robin in this game.
    Although, WB prefers Damian, so maybe it's him and not Tim. It's a reboot anyway.
    I wonder if Damian will show in Taylor's Injustice Prequel?
    Yeah, first issue.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Can't wait for Fandome.
    I wonder if Damian will show in Taylor's Injustice Prequel? Not a huge fan of prequels but just need positive Damian reading material while Joker War is going on.

I wonder if we'll get more details on Gotham Knights game. I hope Damian is a playable character though with the game rumoured to be utilising the Court Of Owls it's unlikely
    Also he's mentioned by Bruce on second issue, with love (sarcasm). Don't know why Taylor write Bruce talk about Damian with distaste even though on preview issue we were shown that Bruce and Damian are so similar with each other. I guess DCeased makes me forget for a moment that Injustice is a series when Taylor put all his might to created broken bond between Bruce and Damian. Don't think that Damian will appear again on prequel, because it's focused on JSA. Well, we still has Dead Planet, Batman Beyond, and Hope at World's End as our reading material until Joker War ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Also he's mentioned by Bruce on second issue, with love (sarcasm). Don't know why Taylor write Bruce talk about Damian with distaste even though on preview issue we were shown that Bruce and Damian are so similar with each other. I guess DCeased makes me forget for a moment that Injustice is a series when Taylor put all his might to created broken bond between Bruce and Damian. Don't think that Damian will appear again on prequel, because it's focused on JSA. Well, we still has Dead Planet, Batman Beyond, and Hope at World's End as our reading material until Joker War ends.
    Taylor isn't a Game developer, he didn't create Injustice, He didn't pick the Rooster and he did not have any say in who is on who's side.

It isn't fair to blame Taylor for something the game marked mandated
    Blaming the dude who went out of his way to sneak in positive moments between Damian and Bruce.

I don't understand it. Fans do the same with WW. Tom Taylor doesn't work for Netherealm nor does he work for WB Gaming. He had nothing to do with the story concept, he didn't decide the rooster nor was he even the original writer of Injustice

Stop blaming him for stuff he had nothing to do with
    The amazing look back at Damian's time as Robin in Injstice 2
    Damian becoming the hero in Injustice 2
    Damian's journey to redemption in Injustice 2 All the good thing's from the Comics that did not reflect in the games That was Taylor.

Damian is a bad guy in Injustice. Bad guys do bad ****. It's an else world.

Don't crucify Taylor for something that happens in an elseworld where Damian is a bad guy. It's an else world and Damian being a bad guy there wasn't decided by Taylor.

What did Tom Taylor do with Damian in the main universe? He gave us Tec 1017 the best Bruce and Damian story we've had in over a year in the main DCverse.

It looks like those are our only options till Joker War is over. Who knows we might get some surprises before then.
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-08-2020 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Rumors claimed, that in Gothan Knights there will be Nightwing, Batgirl and Robin alongside Batman, but no one made clear, who's Robin in this game.
    Although, WB prefers Damian, so maybe it's him and not Tim. It's a reboot anyway.

Yeah, first issue.
    Thank you. Looks like I have to check it out.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post

Yeah, first issue.
    I hope it is Damian. There's a lot you could do with him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wingin' It View Post
    I hope it is Damian. There's a lot you could do with him.
    WB worked on Damian game before that project was cancelled. And the developments of that game, judging by Schreier's words, are used for the Gotham Knights.
    So, I guess Damian will be in this game.

looks like DC is Cleaning House and while it's sad to see so many lose their jobs I do think it's time the brought in some fresh blood.

As was mentioned on another thread that what we need is to get rid of the fanboys and old guard with their nostalgia googles.

DC Comics is a business and should be run as such.

No more writers getting put on books because they attended a certain someone's writing Class. No more editors slacking off

Personally I hope they bring in people from outside the comics industry. Retaining Jim Lee is a pooper. The guy was there and signed on for all the bad decisions made by DC for decades now.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/jim-...losion-rumors/
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-10-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

looks like DC is Cleaning House and while it's sad to see so many lose their jobs I do think it's time the brought in some fresh blood.

As was mentioned on another thread that what we need is to get rid of the fanboys and old guard with their nostalgia googles.

DC Comics is a business and should be run as such.

No more writers getting put on books because they attended a certain someone's writing Class. No more editors slacking off

Personally I hope they bring in people from outside the comics industry. Retaining Jim Lee is a pooper. The guy was there and signed on for all the bad decisions made by DC for decades now.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/jim-...losion-rumors/
    You mean AT&T is cleaning house?

It was to be expected after the take over only every thought DCuniverse would be the casualty like the article said.

Harras, Doyle and Cunningham those are some big names

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Taylor isn't a Game developer, he didn't create Injustice, He didn't pick the Rooster and he did not have any say in who is on who's side.

It isn't fair to blame Taylor for something the game marked mandated
    Blaming the dude who went out of his way to sneak in positive moments between Damian and Bruce.

I don't understand it. Fans do the same with WW. Tom Taylor doesn't work for Netherealm nor does he work for WB Gaming. He had nothing to do with the story concept, he didn't decide the rooster nor was he even the original writer of Injustice

Stop blaming him for stuff he had nothing to do with
    The amazing look back at Damian's time as Robin in Injstice 2
    Damian becoming the hero in Injustice 2
    Damian's journey to redemption in Injustice 2 All the good thing's from the Comics that did not reflect in the games That was Taylor.

Damian is a bad guy in Injustice. Bad guys do bad ****. It's an else world.

Don't crucify Taylor for something that happens in an elseworld where Damian is a bad guy. It's an else world and Damian being a bad guy there wasn't decided by Taylor.

What did Tom Taylor do with Damian in the main universe? He gave us Tec 1017 the best Bruce and Damian story we've had in over a year in the main DCverse.

It looks like those are our only options till Joker War is over. Who knows we might get some surprises before then.
    Taylor was the original writer of Injustice but you are right about the concept and villains not decided by him