Page 219 of 313 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4692

Honestly, it's time for Damian to grow. I went from somewhere around 1m50 to 1m77 in a few months when I was his age. It was a little awkard at first, but I took it in stride, and so should he. And again, he should certainly not reconcile with Bruce as if nothing has happened, so no return to the Robin mantle. There is so many better names out there for him. I won't write some I can think off so no writer will be afraid to uses them, but come on! Damian can do better than to remain Bruce's little pet.

Astonishing Member

They should finally give him an ongoing. I really hope, that it will happen after relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They should finally give him an ongoing. I really hope, that it will happen after relaunch.
    Isn't he still too young for an independent path? (:/) Dick went away with 18, Tim didn't break bonds with Bruce and Jason was a sad exception. After all that happened I don't think this would be the best choice for keep Damian on a good side.

oh, yeah X''''D each tear is a tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Yes. Fans began to complain to him that Damian's character was being destroyed, making him a villain, etc. And he almost directly stated that fans are overreacting, that this is part of the development, and he even said that even with all this, Damian will be a great Batman in the future, this is a direct quote. So, I assume their entire point just to get Robin mantle off from Damian.
    I wouldn't give too much on Glass' words regarding his plans for Damian's future. He's not working for DC anymore and plans changed after he left. They decided to make Damian a killer again when he was already gone. You can see that if you look at the solicitation for Teen Titans 42. Damian was supposed to be gone after the Djinn War and the annual and Thompson would have continued with the rest of the team from there. Obviously the solicitation for Teen Titans 43 already told another story. I don't think they really involved Glass in those plan changes.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 08-23-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Honestly, it's time for Damian to grow. I went from somewhere around 1m50 to 1m77 in a few months when I was his age. It was a little awkard at first, but I took it in stride, and so should he. And again, he should certainly not reconcile with Bruce as if nothing has happened, so no return to the Robin mantle. There is so many better names out there for him. I won't write some I can think off so no writer will be afraid to uses them, but come on! Damian can do better than to remain Bruce's little pet.
    He's only 13. I sometimes feel like some of you don't really get how young that is. If anything Teen Titans has shown that Damian isn't ready to be on his own.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Honestly, it's time for Damian to grow. I went from somewhere around 1m50 to 1m77 in a few months when I was his age. It was a little awkward at first, but I took it in stride, and so should he.
    but... the Batfam stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    but... the Batfam stairs...
    Jason is already taller (and heavier) than Dick is. So, Batfam stair ruined. lol

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Jason is already taller (and heavier) than Dick is. So, Batfam stair ruined. lol
    He's still drawn shorter most of the time XD

Damian has more personality being small... I still miss him with 10, don't want to see him tall so soon... I do like "babybat"...

For me Robin's body are:
    Dick - SUPER sexy
    Jason - tall + muscles <333
    Tim - thin with narrow shoulder
    Damian - small (*3*)///

He is just cute/ adorable, his appearance is part of he being funny in opposition to his scaaaaaryyy aggressive words. Also make him looks more skillfull since his size should be a disadvantage and remember us he is a young boy who still needs protection.

so cute....

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He's still drawn shorter most of the time XD
    I think he is more drawing as taller than Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

Have to say, I really miss this kind of 'Grayson let me drive the Batmobile' banter. Remind me of DickBats era, whom I love so much. And Goliath is just so precious and so loyal to his master. Tomasi whatever you will do to Damian on Tec, please at least let him has Goliath on his side.

PS: I really wonder, on this future era, who's taller between Damian and Dick? We know that Damian already outgrow Bruce on previous issue.
    Thanks for the preview and.. I am agree with you in that..

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/robin-no-more-da...atman-partner/

this new CBR article predicting Damian's future is rather amusing, there's some interesting points.

This is interesting theory, especially that Heretic as maybe the most successful subject of Leviathan project is probably still alive. But I don't want Damian's next journey will be written by Bendis of all people.
    How sad is his fate.. As if it was not enough sad see DC teasing Tim as Robin again

https://insidepulse.com/2020/08/21/d...sans-spoilers/

Anyway. I will try to follow his next few appearances in future comics and in Batman Beyond.. If DC starts something like Supersons again with him I will not follow it. I still hate that comic.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-24-2020 at 01:34 AM.

Let me ask, did Bruce's father ever hit him? This would explain a couple of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Let me ask, did Bruce's father ever hit him? This would explain a couple of things.
    .......Does Flashpoint Batman count?
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Only when he came back as Flashpoint Bats. Otherwise, there's really nothing to suggest Thomas hit Bruce.