Page 281 of 313 FirstFirst ... 181231271277278279280281282283284285291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4692
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Bao's whole goal though is to kill Joker and his followers (former and current).
    Exactly, so we can say that Bao is clowns and Joker expert (besides Jason of course). His main mission related to Joker. I think Joker has no or at least little relation to Teen Titans? Dick or other Titans has no reason to ask help from Bao about "the evil that destroyed their team and school" if the said evil is not Joker or his goons.

But I also think that Damian is not likely become Red X. My prediction Red X is completely new person with new identity. They created new character for Wonder Woman, so why not for Red X?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Exactly, so we can say that Bao is clowns and Joker expert (besides Jason of course). His main mission related to Joker. I think Joker has no or at least little relation to Teen Titans? Dick or other Titans has no reason to ask help from Bao about "the evil that destroyed their team and school" if the said evil is not Joker or his goons.

But I also think that Damian is not likely become Red X. My prediction Red X is completely new person with new identity. They created new character for Wonder Woman, so why not for Red X?
    Or Red X is someone we already know using a different identity.

Honestly I'm hoping it's someone like a new version of Lance Bruner(the son of a old friend of Thomas wayne if i remember correctly) originally of earth one. Didn't they say this red x was connected to the titans or am I remembering wrong? Well lance was involved with the titans at one point if only as a annoyance. Or maybe red x is a grown up version of batmans good!God son(yes said godson had a evil twin who was batmans original godson) Roger burnim jr I mean if dc could bring back clark wayne from earth 3839/earth 38 in a cameo in 2015 then surely they can bring back old earth one one-shot batkids.

Bao's whole goal though is to kill Joker and his followers (former and current).
    That is his goal now. Don't forget Tynion will put a lot of focus on him in the next arc plus the annual. Why dedicate so much time to him if you don't want to develope him?
    Red X would be perfect to move him away from his very limiting role as Clownhunter.

Except "Future State" Red X is supposed to be a former Titan.
    It's in the future and no, not a former Titan, a former student of Titan Academy, which doesn't exist yet.

Astonishing Member

By the way, I like his new outfit in 'Tec, it's not Robin suit after all.
    But I want to point out that on the cover of the final December issue, he has a kind of new suit that looks like Robin's. If there was misleading before, then it looks like there really is a suit that he will wear later.

Fantastic Member

Your guys thoughts on Detective Comics#1029?
    Damian will be returning to spotlight by Detective Comics#1030.

Well. Damian didn't show up until the last page and he doesn't say anything. But this was still a pretty good issue. I should probably get back into Tomasi's Tec.

On the subject of what he's wearing...Yeah, after all that melodrama in Titans, I didn't think he'd be wearing the Robin suit or anything that looked like it. I do really like what he's got on though. Even if he doesn't go back to being Robin, this seems to be a pretty good looking alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Well. Damian didn't show up until the last page and he doesn't say anything. But this was still a pretty good issue. I should probably get back into Tomasi's Tec.

On the subject of what he's wearing...Yeah, after all that melodrama in Titans, I didn't think he'd be wearing the Robin suit or anything that looked like it. I do really like what he's got on though. Even if he doesn't go back to being Robin, this seems to be a pretty good looking alternative.
    He'd just need some sort of domino mask, I guess, because it'd be strange for him to not have one... but as a basis for a new costume, it seems to be great !

Astonishing Member

large-9475607.jpg
    Well, if this cover isn't misleading (but it doesn't look like a typical Damian costume, it would be weird if they made a suit like this on the cover for no reason ), then this outfit will not be worn for long.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    large-9475607.jpg
    Well, if this cover isn't misleading (but it doesn't look like a typical Damian costume, it would be weird if they made a suit like this on the cover for no reason ), then this outfit will not be worn for long.
    His Robin costume is his cape and tunic over his assassin garb

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

Mabey he doesn’t want to dedicate his life to this
    Remember bluebird she gave it up

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    large-9475607.jpg
    To me it looks like this a little bit.

I still think Damian in future State is going to one of the Batmen. There's got to be a reason why the batman group editor and writers are keeping it a mystery.

I know everyone is saying Luke or Tim but all the DC and the writers have confirmed is that

there's a 48% chance it going to be a character of colour
    he's shown up in batfamily titles in front of us in a different costume/out of costume
    he has ties to the fox family
    they are can't wait to see the excitement once the character is revealed.

It sounds like Luke or Tim Fox but it also doesn't sound like. Why the coyness if the cat was out of the bag for over a year now?

Anyway that's my way out there theory

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I still think Damian in future State is going to one of the Batmen. There's got to be a reason why the batman group editor and writers are keeping it a mystery.

I know everyone is saying Luke or Tim but all the DC and the writers have confirmed is that

there's a 48% chance it going to be a character of colour
    he's shown up in batfamily titles in front of us in a different costume/out of costume
    he has ties to the fox family
    they are can't wait to see the excitement once the character is revealed.

It sounds like Luke or Tim Fox but it also doesn't sound like. Why the coyness if the cat was out of the bag for over a year now?

Anyway that's my way out there theory
    I saw the article where they said those thing's and don't understand it myself but Dc often does stupid thing's. Won't put it past them pretending that it's a mystery when BC spoiled the Luke Fox as Batman thing a while back.