Page 27 of 313 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Batman 666 who exchanged his soul to protect Gotham and who is shown trying to empower the citizens of Gotham? He wasn't anything like Hitler. He was even more diplomatic than current Damian so even if the Hitler was simply to imply that Damian was a dictator then that's not even anywhere close.

I know a lot of fans who haven't read the story do tend to misinterpret that Batman as bad but he wasn't evil. He was a Batman who kills yes so maybe Bats who kill are automatically evil to some. I disagree.

I did enjoy Nuclear Winter. It's sad yet nice seeing Damian finally at peace.
    Yeah that Batman is not an evil Batman but one that failed to live up to example set by Bruce and Dick [like Bruce told Damian back in Batman and Son Killing is taking the easy way out. It requires more strength to refrain]

He also failed himself which is why when in Nuclear Winter he's finally at peace he refuses to kill Ra's.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Attachment 91803

TEEN TITANS #41
    written by ADAM GLASS and ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA and JULIO FERREIRA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    At the gates of heaven itself, the Teen Titans must battle Djinn’s older brother Elias with the fate of the world hanging in the balance! But victory comes at a terrible cost—because one of the Teen Titans won’t be making it back!
    ON SALE 04.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Attachment 91804

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #2
    art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    After Batman discovers the Teen Titans’ most shocking secrets, he arrives at Mercy Hall…and he wants a word with Robin. Don’t miss the confrontation between father and son that will alter the very course of the DC Universe. Will the Teen Titans ever be the same?
    ON SALE 04.29.20
    $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
    FC | DC

April solicits!! What could annual 2 mean!
    Here we go. Been waiting for this confrontation with Bats. Looks like Jarro just became the official Robin

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Here we go. Been waiting for this confrontation with Bats. Looks like Jarro just became the official Robin
    hahahhaha imagine getting replaced by a space starfish thing

Attachment 91803

TEEN TITANS #41
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    At the gates of heaven itself, the Teen Titans must battle Djinn’s older brother Elias with the fate of the world hanging in the balance! But victory comes at a terrible cost—because one of the Teen Titans won’t be making it back!
    ON SALE 04.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC

Attachment 91804

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #2
    art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    After Batman discovers the Teen Titans’ most shocking secrets, he arrives at Mercy Hall…and he wants a word with Robin. Don’t miss the confrontation between father and son that will alter the very course of the DC Universe. Will the Teen Titans ever be the same?
    ON SALE 04.29.20
    $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
    FC | DC

PLEASE.. NOT DJINN.. I want her back..
    After make him dissapear previouslly I doubt that is roundhouse and Crush is his favorite.

So. Batman finally appears. Bad. bad thing.

Incredible Member

Attachment 91803

TEEN TITANS #41
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 04.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC

Attachment 91804

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #2
    art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 04.29.20
    $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
    FC | DC

Knowing modern DC, Bruce will finish his hitting Robin bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Batman 666 who exchanged his soul to protect Gotham and who is shown trying to empower the citizens of Gotham? He wasn't anything like Hitler. He was even more diplomatic than current Damian so even if the Hitler was simply to imply that Damian was a dictator then that's not even anywhere close.

I know a lot of fans who haven't read the story do tend to misinterpret that Batman as bad but he wasn't evil. He was a Batman who kills yes so maybe Bats who kill are automatically evil to some. I disagree.

I did enjoy Nuclear Winter. It's sad yet nice seeing Damian finally at peace.
    Oh yeah I know, trust me. This was me trying to think like a small minded person(Bendis) and that's the best I could come up with as to why the legion were such shitheads in the issue. Saturn Girl really pissed me of when she mind wiped Damian and made him think it was a stress dream as a result of who he becomes.

As for Batman 666, he was the reason I got to liking Damian as a character, his was a new perspective on Batman that I liked. His entire life was one of sacrifice and pain, making tough decisions for the betterment of others, even sacrificing his soul to protect his father's home.

So yeah, people really do misunderstand who is and what he's done. Even if he kills, that's not evil. Hell, Wonder Woman kills as well.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Unpopular opinion: Don't care for Jarro.

Same. And I care even less for this tease of Damian no longer being Robin. Nothing about either of those solicits really excites me. Especially since I'm about 80% sure Djinn is the one who's gonna die.

BATMAN BEYOND #43
    written by DAN JURGENS
    art by SEAN CHEN and SEAN PARSONS
    cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    variant cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Terry McGinnis has his memories back, and he’s ready to resume his duties as Batman in Neo-Gotham. But as soon as he comes home, so does Goliath, the Man-Bat pet of Damian Wayne. What adventure with the heir of the Demon lies in store for Batman Beyond?

He will return in Batman Beyond.

Screen Shot 1148.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 01-17-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Attachment 91803

TEEN TITANS #41
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 04.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC

Attachment 91804

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #2
    art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 04.29.20
    $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
    FC | DC

Oh my, this is gonna be fun. Can just see all the pent-up anger and emotions flying around. With these two, you never know who's gonna hit who. It will alter the course of the DC universe? Yup, Dami's getting fired

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    BATMAN BEYOND #43
    written by DAN JURGENS
    art by SEAN CHEN and SEAN PARSONS
    cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    variant cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Terry McGinnis has his memories back, and he’s ready to resume his duties as Batman in Neo-Gotham. But as soon as he comes home, so does Goliath, the Man-Bat pet of Damian Wayne. What adventure with the heir of the Demon lies in store for Batman Beyond?

He will return in Batman Beyond.
    Omg, Damian was Batwoman Beyond all along!

No, I didn't follow this book I have no idea. But Goliath showing up in anything is always good. Damian Beyond is a cool concept and he has my favourite adult Damian outfit.

Attachment 91803

TEEN TITANS #41
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 04.15.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC

Attachment 91804

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #2
    art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 04.29.20
    $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
    FC | DC

So Damian is fired as Robin? EDIT: Ninja'd by Shen.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Oh my, this is gonna be fun. Can just see all the pent-up anger and emotions flying around. With these two, you never know who's gonna hit who. It will alter the course of the DC universe? Yup, Dami's getting fired
    I'm preparing myself to have an even lower opinion on Post-Rebirth Bruce than I already did.
    Last edited by Ansa; 01-17-2020 at 10:30 AM.

Nah, Damian fires Bruce from Batman!

Unless Annual 2 happens in the timeline earlier than Issue 41.

In which case maybe Damian doesn't come back because he chooses to stay with Djinn. Leading into 5G with that being where his long lost sister needs to save him from.