Page 259 of 276 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259260261262263269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4138
  1. #3871
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Although I think a team with another young superheroes related to the JL is possible, I really doubt Maya or Kathy will be part of the group. It doesn't seem other writers in DC apart from Tomasi or Gleason care so much about these characters.
    It depends who will handle it.
    I wouldn't be surprised, if Tomasi eventually just will get a book with Damian, Jon, etc. He himself kind of admitted that he didn't tell everything he wanted about them, fans have been asking for something like that for two years. If they do resume Super Sons or do a team title with them, to be honest, I don't see any other candidate as a writer. Moreover, he is one of the few writers they have who are really interested. And if he'll get it, he'll bring Maya and Kathy back, probably.

  2. #3872
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,741

    Default

    I don't see tomasi wanting to go from Superman to batman to a sidekick. He likes the characters but people normally want to move up wards.

    Tomasi on Damian is about as likely as Tom Taylor getting to do a Damian solo. not going to happen right now.

    With DC reviewing big contracts, The move to graphic novels and everything else changing back stage I honestly shouldn't even be speculating.

    Damian might not even get a title

  3. #3873
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I don't see tomasi wanting to go from Superman to batman to a sidekick. He likes the characters but people normally want to move up wards.

    Tomasi on Damian is about as likely as Tom Taylor getting to do a Damian solo. not going to happen right now.

    With DC reviewing big contracts, The move to graphic novels and everything else changing back stage I honestly shouldn't even be speculating.

    Damian might not even get a title
    With DC reviewing big contracts, The move to graphic novels and everything else changing back stage I honestly shouldn't even be speculating.

    The batman and detective comics are not going away so if Damian was sidekick i.e. Robin or is made place back to that role then he will appear in one of these comic probably detective comics.

    So let not act like if Damian stop shown up it because of that and not were not he robin mean at point their probably no writer interested in character that 14 year old and is made to be written like red hood clone rather his actually characteristic and development.

    The move to graphic novels

    Which mean.what and actually they still going for a mix of how they do thing now and general graphic novels thought again with manga that lost term as one shot of story with over 900 chapter also fit

  4. #3874
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Did they ever explain why Damian went to the League in Beyond?

  5. #3875
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Did they ever explain why Damian went to the League in Beyond?
    The suit drove him mad and when he got better and returned Bruce had replaced him.

  6. #3876
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    With DC reviewing big contracts, The move to graphic novels and everything else changing back stage I honestly shouldn't even be speculating.

    The batman and detective comics are not going away so if Damian was sidekick i.e. Robin or is made place back to that role then he will appear in one of these comic probably detective comics.

    So let not act like if Damian stop shown up it because of that and not were not he robin mean at point their probably no writer interested in character that 14 year old and is made to be written like red hood clone rather his actually characteristic and development.

    The move to graphic novels

    Which mean.what and actually they still going for a mix of how they do thing now and general graphic novels thought again with manga that lost term as one shot of story with over 900 chapter also fit

    Robin hasn't been a regular part of the main batman titles since the 90's when DC decided that Robin should be independent. That is the reason why Tim and the 90's Robin title was introduced
    So no you won't be seeing a regular sidekick next to Batman and that has zero to do with Damian or Red Hood or what ever you were implying but more to do with things that predate both those character's.

    DC is moving more towards Graphic novels an YA titles which have been out selling comics.

    Have you not been following the recent changes and all the news coming out of Dc?

    Maybe you should because I can't explain it all.

    There's lots of writers interested in red hood clones. Red Hood is very popular. Anti heroes generally are. Look at Batman
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-21-2020 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Tone was kinda snarky

  7. #3877
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    You assume a lot and yet you lack the enough knowledge of DC's History to make this wild assumptions.

    Robin hasn't been a regular part of the main batman titles since the 90's when DC decided that Robin should be independent. That is the reason why Tim and the 90's Robin title was introduced
    So no you won't be seeing a regular sidekick next to Batman and that has zero to do with Damian or Red Hood or what ever you were implying but more to do with things that predate both those character's.

    DC is moving more towards Graphic novels an YA titles which have been out selling comics.

    Have you not been following the recent changes and all the news coming out of Dc?

    Maybe you should because I can't explain it all.
    Robin hasn't been a regular part of the main batman titles since the 90's when DC decided that Robin should be independent. That is the reason why Tim and the 90's Robin title was introduced

    You understand this not the 90's right


    So no you won't be seeing a regular sidekick next to Batman and that has zero to do with Damian or Red Hood or what ever you were implying but more to do with things that predate both those character's.

    You one act like Damian would be removed I point to detective comic were outside of super son which by the way is Graphic novels to understand and fit into YA titles so don't push it
    Well actually it does if you argument is just remove the comic all together Robin hasn't been a regular part of the main batman titles since the 90's when DC decided that Robin should be independent. Witch is not true as Damian was attached to both batman with barman and robin and would show up in the barman comics during new 52 have you actually read in of the comics that Damian part of it you just here.


    There's lots of writers interested in red hood clones. Red Hood is very popular. Anti heroes generally are. Look at Batman

    Yes red hood is popular and so is Damian when he written in character so your point


    Except the difference between Batman and Red hood and act like the same is once again reduce the both characters

    You mean like teen titans second team.writer yes it judging by that Mark that don't help your argument nor fact you reduce my point from character that 14 year old and is made to be written like red hood clone rather his actually characteristic and development. To written like red hood clone yes maybe there writer that what write a character but also what to remove the characteristic or development for whatever but hardly see a reason to.call them.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    The suit drove him mad and when he got better and returned Bruce had replaced him.
    So not completely red hood but close enough
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-21-2020 at 11:04 AM.

  8. #3878
    Astonishing Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Robin hasn't been a regular part of the main batman titles since the 90's when DC decided that Robin should be independent. That is the reason why Tim and the 90's Robin title was introduced

    You understand this not the 90's right


    So no you won't be seeing a regular sidekick next to Batman and that has zero to do with Damian or Red Hood or what ever you were implying but more to do with things that predate both those character's.

    You one act like Damian would be removed I point to detective comic were outside of super son which by the way is Graphic novels to understand and fit into YA titles so don't push it
    Well actually it does if you argument is just remove the comic all together Robin hasn't been a regular part of the main batman titles since the 90's when DC decided that Robin should be independent. Witch is not true as Damian was attached to both batman with barman and robin and would show up in the barman comics during new 52 have you actually read in of the comics that Damian part of it you just here.


    There's lots of writers interested in red hood clones. Red Hood is very popular. Anti heroes generally are. Look at Batman

    Yes red hood is popular and so is Damian when he written in character so your point


    Except the difference between Batman and Red hood and act like the same is once again reduce the both characters

    You mean like teen titans second team.writer yes it judging by that Mark that don't help your argument nor fact you reduce my point from character that 14 year old and is made to be written like red hood clone rather his actually characteristic and development. To written like red hood clone yes maybe there writer that what write a character but also what to remove the characteristic or development for whatever but hardly see a reason to.call them.


    So not completely red hood but close enough
    Batman and Robin just like Batman Inc wasn't part of the main batman titles. Batman and tec are the main Batman titles.

    Batman and Robin is a Spin off.

    Are you sure I thought it was 1993?

    Supersons was a mediocre YA title so no it's unlikely that AT&T will be investing in more from Ridley when titles with other characters made the newyork best sellers list.

    You make wild baseless assumptions and I don't care to do that.

    I can tell you that the Dynamic duo hasn't been a thing for decades now and they are not about to make a return in 2021.

    Red Hood uses no lethal rounds, doesn't kill and agreed to play by batman's rules. Damian killed Brother Blood and isn't playing by Batman's rules. red hood is currently part of the batfamily. Damian isn't. he isn't a Red hood clone. Do you even read these comics or are you just repeating the same assumptions and comments over and over?

    Yes Beyond Damian is a 30+ Red hood clone. Maybe writers will be more willing to write a 38 yr old Red Hood clone cos if not then Damian fans are screwed lol.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 09-21-2020 at 11:46 AM.

  9. #3879
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Batman and Robin just like Batman Inc wasn't part of the main batman titles. Batman and tec are the main Batman titles.

    Batman and Robin is a Spin off.

    Are you sure I thought it was 1993?

    Supersons was a mediocre YA title so no it's unlikely that AT&T will be investing in more from Ridley when titles with other characters made the newyork best sellers list


    You make wild baseless assumptions and I don't care to do that.

    I can tell you that the Dynamic duo hasn't been a thing for decades now and they are not about to make a return in 2021.

    Red Hood uses no lethal rounds, doesn't kill and agreed to play by batman's rules. Damian killed Brother Blood and isn't playing by Batman's rules. red hood is currently part of the batfamily. Damian isn't. he isn't a Red hood clone. Do you even read these comics or are you just repeating the same assumptions and comments over and over?
    Red Hood uses no lethal rounds, doesn't kill and agreed to play by batman's rules. Damian killed Brother Blood and isn't playing by Batman's rules. red hood is currently part of the batfamily. Damian isn't. he isn't a Red hood clone. Do you even read these comics or are you just repeating the same assumptions and comments over and over?

    assumptions fudge assumptions really so before Teen titans second team that throw away Damian characteristic and development did he act like less point something in rebirth don't date say it assumptions is f.. Clear Also that red hood now not when first appeared get Why I am make fun of it now

    Also you can keep being that event but as it over with by december and we probably know what actually going to happen to Damian as character I just continue point issue with that use that cover.



    also try throw back by comment at me work better if you actually understand Damian and not idea that this how you what Damian to be written or some hack job writer understand of character


    Batman and Robin is a Spin off.

    Are old move the goalposts never old .. Never old.

    Supersons was a mediocre YA title and it book that can aimed toward preteen and young teen that don't fit dark brood nurture of d.c.
    And my original point super son which by the way is Graphic novels to understand and fit into YA titles so don't push it

    Yes Beyond Damian is a 30+ Red hood clone. Maybe writers will be more willing to write a 38 yr old Red Hood clone cos if not then Damian fans are screwed lol.

    Maybe you are willing misunderstood my point when I say that like red clone yes may Beyond Damian but remove Damian past development to make happened just mean I get make funny of it I would with any other characters that like if this happen or you telling me that comic book writer are not good enough to be judge by same standards as like writers in other media.. huh Interesting

    also if that all going comment with why comment here ether then .


    I can tell you that the Dynamic duo hasn't been a thing for decades now and they are not about to make a return in 2021.

    I make baseless assumptions yet you take example I use to mean that I what the Dynamic duo . ether your misunderstood my point by choose or I not my point clear enough I can't tell which is more annoy and to say you not try make baseless assumptions . Okay then explain why Batman and tec are the main Batman titles when I point out. Damian had appeared and Damian will appear in detective comics.

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Talia's mother is Chinese. I can't quite recall the issue but I have read a story with her and she is of Chinese descent

    It wasn't for 5G since the instagram post made it very clear. It was for him to learn and deal with the consequences. That has nothing to do with 5G

    Not to mention that all these about 5G are just speculation. We don't know the plans but we do they pre-planned to take Robin from Damian and how many times has Tim offered to come back and help?

    Destroying a popular minority character is a great way to get readers on board and backing a less popular minority character.

    There's no evidence 5G had anything to do with what they did to Damian but that's all besides the point.

    It's a bad move to make a part Jewish, part Arabic character into a Hitler/suicide bomber
    It wasn't for 5G since the instagram post made

    That you word and no actually proof so useless and the fact has was for him to learn and deal with the consequences. Show you try shield your argument for people that know teen titans handling of Damian was out character with past development. Just say you don't understand Damian as character.

    Also learn and deal with the consequences. Vogue to all but useless and don't make up teen titans all but mucking Damian as character.

    Not to mention that all these about 5G are just speculation. We don't know the plans but we do they pre-planned to take Robin from Damian and how many times has Tim offered to come back and help?

    No. The point that writer had word from editor to take Robin were for 5G sill is proven and right Tim looking to be red robin So you wish muck up.Damian he removed and Tim become robin look not be happening and Tim offer to come to help us not good enough reason to muck Damian or as you put for the writer to Destroy Damian as character


    Destroying a popular minority character is a great way to get readers on board and backing a less popular minority character.

    Wow it a least you honest nor mean much but it something i guess So I now I can say every opinion you had or comment you made during the teen titans run about Damian is moot good job.


    There's no evidence 5G had anything to do with what they did to Damian but that's all besides the point
    Actually it make they choose to not follow with Destroying a popular minority character i.e. Damian at least have reason thought dc pull back from that plan at least show they have some level of working brains left.
    Last edited by Shadow1322; 09-21-2020 at 04:19 PM.

  10. #3880
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1322 View Post
    Red Hood uses no lethal rounds, doesn't kill and agreed to play by batman's rules. Damian killed Brother Blood and isn't playing by Batman's rules. red hood is currently part of the batfamily. Damian isn't. he isn't a Red hood clone. Do you even read these comics or are you just repeating the same assumptions and comments over and over?

    assumptions fudge assumptions really so before Teen titans second team that throw away Damian characteristic and development did he act like less point something in rebirth don't date say it assumptions is f.. Clear Also that red hood now not when first appeared get Why I am make fun of it now

    Also you can keep being that event but as it over with by december and we probably know what actually going to happen to Damian as character I just continue point issue with that use that cover.



    also try throw back by comment at me work better if you actually understand Damian and not idea that this how you what Damian to be written or some hack job writer understand of character


    Batman and Robin is a Spin off.

    Are old move the goalposts never old .. Never old.

    Supersons was a mediocre YA title and it book that can aimed toward preteen and young teen that don't fit dark brood nurture of d.c.
    And my original point super son which by the way is Graphic novels to understand and fit into YA titles so don't push it

    Yes Beyond Damian is a 30+ Red hood clone. Maybe writers will be more willing to write a 38 yr old Red Hood clone cos if not then Damian fans are screwed lol.

    Maybe you are willing misunderstood my point when I say that like red clone yes may Beyond Damian but remove Damian past development to make happened just mean I get make funny of it I would with any other characters that like if this happen or you telling me that comic book writer are not good enough to be judge by same standards as like writers in other media.. huh Interesting

    also if that all going comment with why comment here ether then .


    I can tell you that the Dynamic duo hasn't been a thing for decades now and they are not about to make a return in 2021.

    I make baseless assumptions yet you take example I use to mean that I what the Dynamic duo . ether your misunderstood my point by choose or I not my point clear enough I can't tell which is more annoy and to say you not try make baseless assumptions . Okay then explain why Batman and tec are the main Batman titles when I point out. Damian had appeared and Damian will appear in detective comics.
    2 appearances in Tec doesn't make that a title with Damian. B&R is a spin off and a temp one at that.


    However the only point that is relevant is that even before rebirth and before Glass Damian wasn't a sidekick for Batman.

    Duke and Tim were more with Batman than Damian was. so your whole argument is moot matey

  11. #3881
    Fantastic Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I honestly don't want another Team book. i'd love a Damian solo by Tom Taylor or Langzing.

    Damian needs fixing and healing. I want the focus on him and no one else
    Completely agree. I never really like Damian on Teen Titans (3 version of them) but this time I had enough with Damian on team, especially with his current state. Just give him solo or duo.
    From latest solicits looks like Tomasi will drive him toward Batman and Robin again.

  12. #3882
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I honestly don't want another Team book. i'd love a Damian solo by Tom Taylor or Langzing.

    Damian needs fixing and healing. I want the focus on him and no one else
    A road trip solo title, or rather, flying around with Goliath, searching for himself. I can dig that.

  13. #3883
    Fantastic Member Light of Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Semarang, Indonesia
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh, I forgot she has a super name.

    Beacon should meet Signal.
    I often see fans want Kathy on Damian's TT with Maya and Jon but can't understand why. Didn't Kathy strangle him when he accused her for something which was proven to be correct? And CMIIW it's the only time Damian and Kathy interacted (Robzarro doesn't count). Not that I hate her, but Damian is not as forgiving as Jon, it will be hard for him to trust her.
    Of course there's possibility that Jon and Maya will vouch for her, just like Wallace vouched for Roundhouse

  14. #3884
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I often see fans want Kathy on Damian's TT with Maya and Jon but can't understand why. Didn't Kathy strangle him when he accused her for something which was proven to be correct? And CMIIW it's the only time Damian and Kathy interacted (Robzarro doesn't count). Not that I hate her, but Damian is not as forgiving as Jon, it will be hard for him to trust her.
    Of course there's possibility that Jon and Maya will vouch for her, just like Wallace vouched for Roundhouse
    I honestly remember nothing about Kathy except the milk cow incident, even then, I forgot what the milk did. Suppress Jon's powers so he won't get detected by Manchester Black?

    Yea whatever suspicion Damian had I trust Jon to smooth things over

  15. #3885
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Damian going for a solo soul searching road trip is a must after the "I QUIT ROBIN" event.
    Get him to cool down, and grow.

    Though, if eventually Damian is going to be in a team book.
    They can't have him as a leader.

    I'd like the set-up of that cancelled Young Justice book.

    TEAM.jpg

    lhttps://nickspencerly.tumblr.com/pos...ublished-cover

    Get someone like Supergirl to be team lead.
    While Damian gets to learn to play together as a team.
    And heck, if Jon isn't there to keep Damian in touch. There's always Maya, and maybe Irey West considering the cancelled story arc of the team ended with Irey pulling Damian into the dance floor. Guess that's the second speedster to be a foil to Damian being broody.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •