Page 295 of 313 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 4692

He knows. This is just kind of his thing. I thought it was common knowledge at this point that hating any moment of reprieve for Damian is kind of his gimmick in these threads. Kid's not allowed to have any intermissions to enjoy the parts of his life that aren't utterly depressing. It reminds me of the mentality they had with Mortal Kombat 9, where they censored every fatality that might make Kratos look silly.

Damian is far from the only "serious" character to occasionally take part in adventures that aren't so serious. And Super Sons is far from the first time he's been a part of something like that. The serious Damian stories aren't going anywhere, nor should they. But come on. He's a kid. Let him be a kid every now and again. I can't think of very many superheroes who haven't been allowed moments to let their guard down.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-24-2020 at 01:55 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He knows. This is just kind of his thing. I thought it was common knowledge at this point that hating any moment of reprieve for Damian is kind of his gimmick in these threads. Kid's not allowed to have any intermissions to enjoy the parts of his life that aren't utterly depressing. It reminds me of the mentality they had with Mortal Kombat 9, where they censored every fatality that might make Kratos look silly.

Damian is far from the only "serious" character to occasionally take part in adventures that aren't so serious. And Super Sons is far from the first time he's been a part of something like that. The serious Damian stories aren't going anywhere, nor should they. But come on. He's a kid. Let him be a kid every now and again. I can't think of very many superheroes who haven't been allowed moments to let their guard down.
    There is a difference between moments of levity and being turned into an incompetent buffoon all to bolster the standing of another, newer, character. And, again, if peoples want Damian to be treated like a kid, his stories shouldn't be about him donning a costume and fighting crime. It should be about him navigating in the life of a normal thirteen years old with his past as a weight on his shoulders. Which could very much be an excellent story to read about, by the way.

Basically, Damian sneaking away to play at the arcade is perfectly okay in my book, especially with some of his friends. The way he's depicted in any version of the Supersons isn't, however.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Fan arts based on latest Tec comics

@daminyonok

@danaiyu

@yuki11_dc

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

@hdavid_art

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

@hdavid_art
    These are great. I saw the panel of damian's 1st Tec issue out of the Robin suit. he looked Dope.

I haven't been keeping up. Why does he have a gun in one of these? That isn't from the tec story right?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    These are great. I saw the panel of damian's 1st Tec issue out of the Robin suit. he looked Dope.

I haven't been keeping up. Why does he have a gun in one of these? That isn't from the tec story right?
    Actually, that's from the latest Tec issue. Damian's part is pretty good, you should read it.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

He disarmed a person.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Fan arts based on latest Tec comics

@daminyonok

@danaiyu

@yuki11_dc
    It is interesting that Damian is drawn with green eyes when he has blue eyes with that suit in Detective Comics.

Damian in tec was fun and very Dark knightlike. Liked his panels. Didn't like that this story seems to be one of those. Bat family as fodder type arcs.
    Bruce yet again prioritising Gotham over his family. Why didn't he go look for Damian since he has the Batfamily in Gotham.

The quickness with disarming the bad lady
    Damian reminding us that he is his father's son when it comes to detective skills
    The fact that as bad ass as he was in those panels his feet doesn't actually touch the ground when he's sitting down.

Curious that Bruce still refers to Damian as Robin in his inner narrations. Problems handling rejecting?
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-26-2020 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It is interesting that Damian is drawn with green eyes when he has blue eyes with that suit in Detective Comics.
    I guess the artists prefer Damian with green eyes. The batkids are often drawn like Bruce clones. I like green eyed Damian

Great news about the supersons return. my kids are going to be chuffed

Countdown Best Robin.

'Damian Wayne the ultimate distillation of all previous Robins'

https://www.gamesradar.com/best-robin-batman/

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Actually, that's from the latest Tec issue. Damian's part is pretty good, you should read it.
    Checked out the reviews and they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Countdown Best Robin.

'Damian Wayne the ultimate distillation of all previous Robins'

https://www.gamesradar.com/best-robin-batman/
    Nice. Damian being funny is something that's not brought up often but the kid is hilarious. I like that they touched on that.