Page 280 of 297 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 4444
  1. #4186
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    What’s happening next Tuesday?
    Detective Comics #1029 will come out on Tuesday. It will probably adress Damian's current situation, but I assume the main focus will be on the Mirror Man.
    Still, it might gives us a glimpse into where Damian is headed.

  2. #4187
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    3,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Detective Comics #1029 will come out on Tuesday. It will probably adress Damian's current situation, but I assume the main focus will be on the Mirror Man.
    Still, it might gives us a glimpse into where Damian is headed.
    Another note?

  3. #4188
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Another note?
    I don't understand the question.

    My prediction is Damian will show up on the last page as a teaser for whatever he wants to do to Hush, maybe Bruce will comment on the current situation, but I don't expect a lot of Damian content just yet.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 10-24-2020 at 11:07 AM.

  4. #4189
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    If you mean Red X, I honestly don't think so. It looks like the Titans Academy that Red X is said to be a former student of will be created in the next few issues of Teen Titans and Damian is pretty much through with them and they with him.
    Speaking of which, some speculation: https://www.cbr.com/red-x-secret-ide...e-teen-titans/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  5. #4190
    Astonishing Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    3,795

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Speaking of which, some speculation: https://www.cbr.com/red-x-secret-ide...e-teen-titans/

    I'm kind of divides on this idea. Red X as a cool design and no actual name (even if it has a personality) attaches to his identity... but I wonder if Damian doesn't have too much an identity to be an effzctive Red X. Maybe I'm just liking his larger than life character for a young teen ?

  6. #4191
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,022

    Default

    doesn't the character belong to someone else? The creator who currently collects any possible royalties for the character might have something to say if Damian takes up the name.

    Damian isn't Red x

  7. #4192
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    doesn't the character belong to someone else? The creator who currently collects any possible royalties for the character might have something to say if Damian takes up the name.

    Damian isn't Red x
    It was whoever created the 2nd Red X in the animated Teen Titans series. Dick was the first. Afterwards, its left up to speculation.

  8. #4193
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    252

    Default

    As some people on the internet have already pointed out, DC has another young character they might want to boost by giving him an identity that is unclaimed, but already familiar:
    20201025_191629.jpg

    20201025_191658.jpg

    I don't think the X on his head was a random design choice.

  9. #4194
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    As some people on the internet have already pointed out, DC has another young character they might want to boost by giving him an identity that is unclaimed, but already familiar:
    20201025_191629.jpg

    20201025_191658.jpg

    I don't think the X on his head was a random design choice.
    Except "Future State" Red X is supposed to be a former Titan.

  10. #4195
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Except "Future State" Red X is supposed to be a former Titan.
    Yes, but since it is in the future, there's the possibility Bao is yet to become a Titan. I think it's a pretty interesting theory that he might be Red-X!

  11. #4196
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Yes, but since it is in the future, there's the possibility Bao is yet to become a Titan. I think it's a pretty interesting theory that he might be Red-X!
    Titans are pretty clear on the "no kill" thing, with Bao more than ready to ice clowns left and right.

  12. #4197
    Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    762

    Default

    On the topic of the "no kill" thing. They really should've let Damian finish his fight with KGBeast.
    OP characters make me itch

  13. #4198
    Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Titans are pretty clear on the "no kill" thing, with Bao more than ready to ice clowns left and right.
    The Titans let Rose Wilson join, I think Bao's fine.
    OP characters make me itch

  14. #4199
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    The Titans let Rose Wilson join, I think Bao's fine.
    She was on again off again though.

  15. #4200
    Incredible Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    She was on again off again though.
    True but that had to do with her being unstable and her substance abuse issues.

    I don't think Bao's completely ok but he's not nearly as self-destructive as Ravager Rose
    OP characters make me itch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •