Page 106 of 313 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Some people thinks that Bendis using this will continue with the DAMIAN IS EVIL THING that said in the LEGION. For this I mentioned LEGION 3.. The only issue that I saw to feel BAD and never want to read it again.
    hope he doesn't but he's already planted that seed so...
    As a Damian fan I've made peace with the fact that Damian is always going to straddle the fence.
    Aside from being an Al Ghul, he's a Robin, he's one of the deadliest Bats outside of Cass and he has the most red in his ledger.

These stories will persist for good or bad. Not just for Damian either but other Robins [well the ones that writers are interested in writing]

I'm not reading Legion anymore after the Hitler thing. Bendis can do what he want's. I don't have to read it.

There's other writers. For every Bendis there's a Tom Taylor [please let that DC marvel cross over happen] I can look forward to DCeased at least.
    You shouldn't let Bendis get to you

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm not reading Legion anymore after the Hitler thing. Bendis can do what he want's. I don't have to read it.

There's other writers. For every Bendis there's a Tom Taylor [please let that DC marvel cross over happen] I can look forward to DCeased at least.
    You shouldn't let Bendis get to you
    I only saw that issue.. I am not superkid fan or fan about any legion character because I never readed one comic from the legion to want to read it..

Taylor.. I liked that he changed his mind with Damian..

WHY THE INTEREST IN THAT CROSS?

Thinking in the chance to see for example DARKSEID losing against someone that I consider weaker than him only makes me want to avoid that.

Death Battle and others fight convinced me that is STRONGER than THANOS to want to see the opposite in comics or see him losing against one unworthy rival.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-06-2020 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    There's no way Damian/Jon conflict will be little. DC will definitely make Batman's son vs Superman's son as big as possible to attract common people and gain profit. Future Tim and LoH already gave us hint that their fight will be highly destructive and cost many lives of innocent. And we know how Damian and Jon feels about death of innocent people. That's what makes me worry.
    I also hope if their big fight really happened it will have positive outcome. But please no innocent dying, if possible. For their sake.
    Jon and Damian didn't have a fight in either of those.

Superman's son and batman's son did attract people and generated profit and yet DC cancelled them. Sometimes I don't know what DC's objective is.
    It should be making money but decisions like Ric and cancelling Superson's aren't profitable. At least from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    But I thought Jon and Damian learned from their fathers mistakes
    Why would they
    Because if Bendis wants his own way, DC will bend over backwards to appease him. In spite of Didio's departure, Bendis seems to still hold a lot of influence at DC prior to the coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I only saw that issue.. I am not superkid fan or fan about any legion character because I never readed one comic from the legion to want to read it..

Taylor.. I liked that he changed his mind with Damian..

WHY THE INTEREST IN THAT CROSS?

I am not interested.. The chance of see for example DARKSEID losing against someone that I consider weaker than him only makes me want to avoid that.
    I liked the ideas a lot of writers put forward for which characters they would like to write in the crossover so I'm hoping that it does happen.

The crossover is being organised by I think Gail Simone and a host of other writers and editors from what I gathered.
    I didn't see any writer mention Darksied in their pitch for characters they'd like to write.

So if it does happen then he might be safe. If it does happen, i hope they allow writers to write the stories they pitched with the character's they picked.
    There were some interesting ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvenger View Post
    Because if Bendis wants his own way, DC will bend over backwards to appease him. In spite of Didio's departure, Bendis seems to still hold a lot of influence at DC prior to the coronavirus.
    How? Why?
    That guy must have negotiated one hell of a contract!

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I liked the ideas a lot of writers put forward for which characters they would like to write in the crossover so I'm hoping that it does happen.

The crossover is being organised by I think Gail Simone and a host of other writers and editors from what I gathered.
    I didn't see any writer mention Darksied in their pitch for characters they'd like to write.

So if it does happen then he might be safe. If it does happen, i hope they allow writers to write the stories they pitched with the character's they picked.
    There were some interesting ideas.
    One of former Champions writer Jim Zub's suggestions was Teen Titans/Champions. I wonder if they'd use the classic team or the current one with Damian?

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if LOS or Superman was canceled.
    Change creative team you mean. No chance of Superman getting the axe.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-06-2020 at 11:49 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Man I miss these two. So much! Hurry up and kill the Ric nonsense, DC. Damian needs his dad back!

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I'll be honest, I'd be Jon right there. lol

It's just sad that comics have lost the magic of the characters. From all the messages I have read, fans predict things based on the writers and the profit strategy... That's when you know a comic company has failed miserably to do its job. Also, hello again ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    It's just sad that comics have lost the magic of the characters. From all the messages I have read, fans predict things based on the writers and the profit strategy... That's when you know a comic company has failed miserably to do its job. Also, hello again ❤️
    A guy even presented WB or DC with an animated Super Sons/Super Family series. A family friendly kind of series, but was flat out rejected (some sample images are floating around here and there).