Page 11 of 313 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Kinda don’t wanna see how he writes Damian in LOSH #3.
    I remember reading the solicitation for that one and going "Why the hell would anyone who likes Damian want to pick this up after reading that?"

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Isn’t this current Connor like 22 not a boy
    He's married but I don't know the age

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Have Conner and Clark even met since Conner came back?
    Conner mentioned he stayed in Smallville and with The Kents being alive again, I imagine he did, but as of on-page, he only just came back from another world

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

SuperKiddos by Sonia Liao out now to buy Rated G for all ages

48 full-color pages of Supersons + Colin Wilkes adventure! Printed at standard size (7x10.5) Includes the Valentines Special and all extras. Rated G for Everyone.

The Supersons meet a foe that may split them apart... Meep Meeps! When Robin gets kidnapped, his friend Colin must team up with Superboy to get him back.

http://sonialiao.storenvy.com/collec...64-superkiddos

More sample pages

Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-09-2020 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Tbh for me when it comes to Tim’s gen I’m just glad Bendis hasn’t butchered their characterization. I haven’t even given thought to the plot cuz of that. I am still scarred from N52 TT to start complaining about plot when atleast the characterization is on point.

But yeah haven’t seen Bendis really hitting it on any corners of DC so far.

Kinda don’t wanna see how he writes Damian in LOSH #3.
    This is pretty much me too. The characters feel like their old selves. I just wish the book was focused on the core 4

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm dreading it. I don't follow the title but I know I won't be able to resist checking it out.
    Maybe you can tell me how it was after it's out. Damian in Leviathan was...I don't know...strange? And the panels I saw from Superman 16 (or whatever issue it was) made him really ooc. It looked cute but it wasn't Damian. His voice was all wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    SuperKiddos by Sonia Liao out now to buy Rated G for all ages

48 full-color pages of Supersons + Colin Wilkes adventure! Printed at standard size (7x10.5) Includes the Valentines Special and all extras. Rated G for Everyone.

The Supersons meet a foe that may split them apart... Meep Meeps! When Robin gets kidnapped, his friend Colin must team up with Superboy to get him back.

http://sonialiao.storenvy.com/collec...64-superkiddos

Ooooooooh Myyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooood!

This is great!

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm dreading it. I don't follow the title but I know I won't be able to resist checking it out.
    I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm not even gonna read it. I'm giving Legion three issues to impress me but that one, specifically, I'm skipping and letting issue #4 be it's third chance. I just....can't with how Bendis writes Damian. He understands him about as well as whoever wrote him in that Ninja Batman movie.
    Last edited by Blue22; 01-09-2020 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm not even gonna read it. I'm giving Legion three issues to impress me but that one, specifically, I'm skipping and letting issue #4 be it's third chance. I just....can't with how Bendis writes Damian. He understands him about as well as whoever wrote him in that Ninja Batman movie.
    Batman Ninja did a much much better job than Bendis ever has. Damian was just cheerful in BN.

Under Bendis he's just cringy, talks too much [most of what he says is pointless drivel] and tries too hard to be funny/quipy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Ooooooooh Myyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooood!

This is great!
    Yep. like Jackalope89 said, we have to depend on fans to give us the content we want.

DC’s Top 50 Characters (totaled over 12-year span)

Damian's at no 25.

Impressive enough just to see him make the top 25 but even moreso:

For a Character that was introduced in 2006
    Has only been Batman;s sidekick in one writers run on the title and then half of Tomasi's B&R run
    Was not used or only ahd a few appearance in the Bat verse titles in new 52 after Tomasi [he wasn't in batman eternal and was only in 4 or so issues of BRE
    Was dead for a short while
    is very divisive
    Has been operating as a solo hero in titles that don't have the value adding Batman name or connection [he has benefited from a decent amount guest spots in popular titles]

[ the list also boost several Bat family members. Great to see Steph, Tim and Jason and Nightwing is obviously most popular Bat son

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...d_over_12year/

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    DC’s Top 50 Characters (totaled over 12-year span)

Damian's at no 25.

Impressive enough just to see him make the top 25 but even moreso:

For a Character that was introduced in 2006
    Has only been Batman;s sidekick in one writers run on the title and then half of Tomasi's B&R run
    Was not used or only ahd a few appearance in the Bat verse titles in new 52 after Tomasi [he wasn't in batman eternal and was only in 4 or so issues of BRE
    Was dead for a short while
    is very divisive
    Has been operating as a solo hero in titles that don't have the value adding Batman name or connection [he has benefited from a decent amount guest spots in popular titles]

[ the list also boost several Bat family members. Great to see Steph, Tim and Jason and Nightwing is obviously most popular Bat son

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...d_over_12year/
    With all the factors you listed That a great position though the poll reflect opinions on this site not DC fandom.

The character gets a lot of hate on this forum so surprised he's on there. Of all the Robins Damian and Duke get the most hate though fans seem to have finally accepted Duke. There's less comments hating on the character