Page 112 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 4692
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

dickbats 1.jpg
    Artist : @meruz (tumblr)

dickbats 2.jpg
    dickbats 3.jpg
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-15-2020 at 10:43 AM.

dickbats 4.jpg
    dickbats 5.jpg
    Artist : @h-l-w (tumblr)

Suddenly I miss Dickbats and Damian Robin. Wonder what was in Gordon's mind when he saw that.

And I want to ask, is Teen Titans 41 or Nightwing 71 already out? They're supposed to come out now but I don't see any news about them and I can't find them on digital shop. Or they got delayed because of Corona virus?
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-15-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    What monstrosity are you talking about? If you mean Gotham High online, I also don't know.
    But if you means Bird of Prey song, here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMnJNjo2SGg

And Robins version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDyN6zL6Ylk

Let's suffer together muahahaha
    I find them adorable!!�� Old animation was soooooo good!

dickbats 4.jpg
    dickbats 5.jpg
    Artist : @h-l-w (tumblr)

Suddenly I miss Dickbats and Damian Robin. Wonder what was in Gordon's mind when he saw that.

And I want to ask, is Teen Titans 41 or Nightwing 71 already out? They're supposed to come out now but I don't see any news about them and I can't find them on digital shop. Or they got delayed because of Corona virus?
    Ikr! DC's link for TT #41 leads to error, no digital shops (as you said) and most importantly the free comic sites have frozen.... Shouldn't exist an official announcement if they decided to stop publishing? But I find it logical. I mean, if everyone buys the comic online during the pandemic, what will happen to all those physical copies when the quarantine ends? So I guess, no comics for now... I suspected this thing when I couldn't find Gotham High (It was pure curiosity, I swear) ... I just hope that when the pandemic ends they will give us all the issues and not follow a monthly schedule.
    And now I have started fearing for JLD release date. But if they delay this it would be coooool.
    Last edited by Yennefer; 04-15-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I assume this is the only thread you read. This has been talked about news for 3 weeks now.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ops-deliveries

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    I assume this is the only thread you read. This has been talked about news for 3 weeks now.

*Feeling low-key embarrassed* Yup...
    Also, I only read the comics... So I have no connection with what happens with DC... So yeah. ��

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That programme was abominable. So bad. Helena was Bruce's kid in the live action version but we never got to see her folks. It's just mentioned in passing.

The Birds of prey animated huntress isn't Wayne's child. I liked their song and that show. On that show Brave and the Bold. Damian is Selina's son which is trippy.

spoilers:
    Gotham High has extra pouty Bruce B' dub Wayne and his best bud Jack Joker Napier pinning over Selina . Fighting over her. She dating both of them.Being used by her and generally being led around by her till she dumps them both for Ivy.

This Bruce has a broody face but he's not broody he's a member of the Photography club, has the best parties, is openly love sick, campaign's for salads and has followers.
    He's bland as heck.

It's such ridiculous self insert fan fiction it's crazy. Dick is a doe eyed Black kid that Bruce saves.
    Alfred is Gay
    Martha is the the rich one and she's Asian
    Bruce is an offensive Asian Stereotype because the writer wanted to make him more relatable. pretty much saying in an interview that she made from Hong Kong because it was more believable.

It's implied that the reason Joker goes the bad is because selina broke his heart
    end of spoilers

It made me laugh so much.
    Joker and Bruce being members of the photography club and Joker calling Bruce 'B'dub' is the best thing.
    I've enjoyed all the DC young adult graphic novels I've read so far, but this sounds like a bridge too far for me.

Guilty as charged. I only read batfam thread (Damian, Dick, Jason, Tim) and Jon Kent thread. Ah, so there will be no new comic until corona pandemic is over.
    Why do I always join fandoms when the said fandoms are on hiatus?

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Ah, so there will be no new comic until corona pandemic is over.
    Yeah, and it sucks. The last 3 weeks have been hell not getting any new comics. They couldn't have picked a worse time than this current month when I was looking forward to Nightwing also, the conclusion to Djinn War, and Batman finding out what Damian's been doing.

Yeah, and it sucks. The last 3 weeks have been hell not getting any new comics. They couldn't have picked a worse time than this current month when I was looking forward to Nightwing also, the conclusion to Djinn War, and Batman finding out what Damian's been doing.
    And Goliath's return on Batman Beyond! I really miss that big floofness. Ah.. our unlucky fate..

bruce 8 years old.jpg
    Talented 8 years old Bruce in Alfred's memory

damian 9 years old.jpg
    Talented 9 years old Damian in Ravi's memory

Both of them can make a club named "stubborn talented Wayne's caretakers whose died or gone because of DC's stupidity"
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-16-2020 at 02:55 AM.

My favourite Dynamic Duo

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've enjoyed all the DC young adult graphic novels I've read so far, but this sounds like a bridge too far for me.
    Mera was a standout for me.

Gotham High is something of the so bad it's good vibe so long as you are not a huge fan of Batman, selina, Joker and two face.