Page 115 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 04-23-2020 at 04:14 AM.

Last edited by CPSparkles; 04-23-2020 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    i miss these two.

Thanks for sharing.

https://dopingues.tumblr.com

It's tough for Damian. The only one who answered the call and he gets the blame. Maybe next time bats calls for aid he should sit it out.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

https://dopingues.tumblr.com

It's tough for Damian. The only one who answered the call and he gets the blame. Maybe next time bats calls for aid he should sit it out.
    Is that Tim's monologues on the fanart? About him blaming Bruce because of Damian's state? If that is, then wow, I love any fanart about Tim shows care for Damian and vice versa.

Yes definitely. I always think that Jason's "F*ck Batman" motto makes him the smartest member of Batfamily. Even Tim gradually stays away from Batman's mess and focus on his Young Justice. And you can hate Ric all you want but he does have a moment of peace with his girlfriend Bea when he was just civilian and not Nightwing the ally of Batman.Sadly their blood connection and his eagerness to make his father proud prevent Damian to do the same.

The fact that Bruce has allowed Damian to blame himself for Alfred's death is so messed up that it helped him win back his "worst dad in DC" spot that Superman had originally taken from him. Like...clearly some time had passed between the events of King's Run and RIP. And yet it's implied that Bruce has not once tried to reach out to Damian, to console him and take the blame off of his shoulders. I don't care if he's mourning too, there is no excuse for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    The fact that Bruce has allowed Damian to blame himself for Alfred's death is so messed up that it helped him win back his "worst dad in DC" spot that Superman had originally taken from him. Like...clearly some time had passed between the events of King's Run and RIP. And yet it's implied that Bruce has not once tried to reach out to Damian, to console him and take the blame off of his shoulders. I don't care if he's mourning too, there is no excuse for that.
    What's wrong with Superman? Aside for letting Jon traveled into space with his grandfather (which at first Superman disagree but Jon ask for it because Supersons of Tomorrow event) I don't think he's a bad dad, at least compared to Bruce who punch his adoptive son because the said adoptive son voiced his concern of Bruce's failed relationship with Selina (and then had a gall to claim that the punch is some kind of 'secret code'), punch another adoptive son and banish him because of a 'sin' the son did unsuccessfully (I may be biased about this, but I always think that Bruce's no killing policy is ridiculous and Jason Morrison era is cool), punch Dick on multiple occasion, neglect Damian to the point that he doesn't aware that his 13 years old son use his money to build secret prison (World Greatest Detective indeed), did I already mention a point when Batman was ready to send Damian back to his murderer mother and grandfather because of some dream?
    Unless you're talking about his relationship with Conner, but they are never exactly father and son.

For me, the title of 'worst dad in DC' is always reserved for Deathstroke. That guy just.... well he's a villain so that's understandable.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-26-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Is that Tim's monologues on the fanart? About him blaming Bruce because of Damian's state? If that is, then wow, I love any fanart about Tim shows care for Damian and vice versa.

Yes definitely. I always think that Jason's "F*ck Batman" motto makes him the smartest member of Batfamily. Even Tim gradually stays away from Batman's mess and focus on his Young Justice. And you can hate Ric all you want but he does have a moment of peace with his girlfriend Bea when he was just civilian and not Nightwing the ally of Batman.Sadly their blood connection and his eagerness to make his father proud prevent Damian to do the same.
    Yep! Sometimes one has to put self love and care first especially in their line of work. Stressful, risky,often thankless.

However they are heroes. can heroes ignore calls for help? Even when the person reaching out is a douche who'll likely hurt/neglect you in a heartbeat?

Someone who has given their live twice to save others. Who went to hell to save a team member would not.

I don't think Damian could do that as much as I want him to put his emotional well being first he wouldn't be the character we know and love.
    Last edited by dietrich; 04-26-2020 at 02:01 AM.

What's wrong with Superman? Aside for letting Jon traveled into space with his grandfather (which at first Superman disagree but Jon ask for it because Supersons of Tomorrow event) I don't think he's a bad dad, at least compared to Bruce who punch his adoptive son because the said adoptive son voiced his concern of Bruce's failed relationship with Selina (and then had a gall to claim that the punch is some kind of 'secret code'), punch another adoptive son and banish him because of a 'sin' the son did unsuccessfully (I may be biased about this, but I always think that Bruce's no killing policy is ridiculous and Jason Morrison era is cool), punch Dick on multiple occasion, neglect Damian to the point that he doesn't aware that his 13 years old son use his money to build secret prison (World Greatest Detective indeed), did I already mention a point when Batman was ready to send Damian back to his murderer mother and grandfather because of some dream?
    Unless you're talking about his relationship with Conner, but they are never exactly father and son.

For me, the title of 'worst dad in DC' is always reserved for Deathstroke. That guy just.... well he's a villain so that's understandable.
    I don't know Bruce might be worse than Slade.

How many sons has Bruce lost in his war and is yet to learn to cherish them?
    Remember when Bruce took Jason to the place where he died in an attempt to get him to jog his memory so he can use the knowledge to Bring back Damian?

That is by far the worst thing bruce has done. Parent's are supposed to love all their kids equally [or at least not make it clear that they value one over the other] but went out of his way to traumatise one kid to help another.

On the No Killing rule, I have no issue's with what happened with Jason. His writer didn't need to write that agreement or the fallout.

I like a Jason that kills just like I like batman666 but Bruce's rule is his rule. It literally didn't have to be a thing in RHATO.

Same with TT and the secret Prison. I only hold Bruce accountable to what his writers in his title's write. Or what he does in stories that are about him and his development.
    Stuff like TT and RHaTO are simply others shitting on Bruce for the sake of Damian and Jason's plot.

Talking about TT how does Damian donate 2million to animals in one title and then have to steal in another?

Glass really didn't know Damian or didn't care about what was already established canon for the character.

The kid paid Slade 5million to leave Maya etc there was no need to write him stealing.

I don't know Bruce might be worse than Slade.

How many sons has Bruce lost in his war and is yet to learn to cherish them?
    Remember when Bruce took Jason to the place where he died in an attempt to get him to jog his memory so he can use the knowledge to Bring back Damian?

That is by far the worst thing bruce has done. Parent's are supposed to love all their kids equally [or at least not make it clear that they value one over the other] but went out of his way to traumatise one kid to help another.

On the No Killing rule, I have no issue's with what happened with Jason. His writer didn't need to write that agreement or the fallout.

I like a Jason that kills just like I like batman666 but Bruce's rule is his rule. It literally didn't have to be a thing in RHATO.

Same with TT and the secret Prison. I only hold Bruce accountable to what his writers in his title's write. Or what he does in stories that are about him and his development.
    Stuff like TT and RHaTO are simply others shitting on Bruce for the sake of Damian and Jason's plot.

Talking about TT how does Damian donate 2million to animals in one title and then have to steal in another?

Glass really didn't know Damian or didn't care about what was already established canon for the character.

The kid paid Slade 5million to leave Maya etc there was no need to write him stealing.
    About Jason, Bruce is depressed and desperate. We know that depressed Bruce means more abusive Bruce. He lashed out to Dick post Jason death, and when he punched Tim post his failed marriage. Don't get me wrong, I didn't defend him, that action is still very messed up, but I don't think that means Bruce loves Damian more than Jason.
    I vouched for Deathstroke because almost all his children lost at least one of their organ because of him. He paid someone to kill Rose's adoptive parents and tried to manipulate her to the point that she gouged her own eyes. He got Joe's throat slit, made him mute. Stabbed and killed Joe on some point. And he horrendously neglects his children to the point that Joe thought that Deathstroke loves Damian more than his own children because he apparently loves to play with another person's child more than his own children. And Joe, honey, Slade's way of parenting is NOT a good thing. Slade killed a girl's dog in front of her own eyes because he thought that she better hates him. Slade tried to make Damian killed him with gun because he wanted to 'fix' him (and in the end, Emiko killed him, regressed her character development). Bruce at least adopted another person's children first before he messed them up XD XD

worst fathers.jpg
    When we're on this, I wanna bring a panel when a pair of the worst and completely shameless father criticized each other's parenting method XD XD And this happened when they fought over Damian XD XD XD God I love Priest.
    Guys, you both are the worst okay, none of you will get father of the year award. And it's doesn't matter that Damian has Bruce's blood or Priest want Slade to become Damian's father, Damian's true and best dad is Dick Grayson.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-26-2020 at 09:46 PM.

I assumed this is from Showcase New Talent 2018? If it so, isn't it from Catwoman's money (more exact money she stole from Penguin) and she made donation with Damian's name as a gift to the boy?

Yeah and he lived on his own when Bruce got amnesia. I think he's loaded from his mother's fortune. Talia is many thing, but it's canon that she spoiled Damian with riches. I remember once Damian said that his mother grant him an island on his birthday. So, perhaps he doesn't want to use his mother's money for Teen Titans's project?

Probably should have made it clearer but that part wasn't meant to be taken (completely) seriously lol.

I'm well aware there are WAY worse fathers in the DCU than both Bruce and Clark. Those two just happen to be my least favorite dads at the moment XD

I see triggers everywhere in this page ... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I see triggers everywhere in this page ... xD
    I know right
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 04-28-2020 at 06:23 AM.