Page 116 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Probably should have made it clearer but that part wasn't meant to be taken (completely) seriously lol.

I'm well aware there are WAY worse fathers in the DCU than both Bruce and Clark. Those two just happen to be my least favorite dads at the moment XD
    I get what you mean. Clark's is so frustrating and annoying because prior we were getting such wholesome good SuperDad content from Tomasi and Gleason.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

According to newsrama, on May 26 Teen Titans #41 and Batman Beyond #43 will be available on digital platform and comic book stores that ordered their DC titles through new distributor Lunar and UCS.
    And comics ordered via Diamond will go on sale on Wednesday, May 27

https://www.newsarama.com/50000-offi...19-may-26.html
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-01-2020 at 09:07 PM.

THANKS. Finally News about the TTs and Damian.

Extraordinary Member

That link is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That link is dead
    Yeah, I wonder why.. When I went to the link 3 hours ago, the link is fine..
    I hope that doesn't mean another delay

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That link is dead
    Try open the link from their twitter page, it's still active
    Screenshot_2020-04-29-17-59-49-763_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-29-18-07-01-902_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 04-29-2020 at 04:09 AM.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    According to newsrama, on May 26 Teen Titans #41 and Batman Beyond #43 will be available on digital platform and comic book stores that ordered their DC titles through new distributor Lunar and UCS.
    And comics ordered via Diamond will go on sale on Wednesday, May 27

https://www.newsarama.com/50000-offi...19-may-26.html
    Great... guess I can wait another Month. I read the news couple of days ago but no news on The Annual #2 release...

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Damian Presley

damian.jpg

Art by Javi Fernandez

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Damian Presley

damian.jpg

Art by Javi Fernandez
    What are they doing there? O.O

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

https://dopingues.tumblr.com

It's tough for Damian. The only one who answered the call and he gets the blame. Maybe next time bats calls for aid he should sit it out.
    Damian wasn't the only one who answered the call, Tim, Duke, Cass, Helena, Barbara and Kate did too.
    Bruce selected Damian for entering Gotham and becoming the new hostage (after Alfred was supposed to have gotten away) because he counted on Thomas not being able to kill Damian aka his grandson when Bane would give the order to kill the hostage once Bruce came back to the city.
    Damian's other task was to get himself free, get the other waiting bats through the security around the manor and take out Thomas together while Bruce and Selina take care of Bane.
    It's an incredibly irresponsible plan of Bruce (that deserved to go wrong, in more ways than it did), but it also means nothing in City of Bane was Damian's idea or his fault. It only looked like that in 77 and if you read 79+81 the picture becomes clearer.

Pennyworth RIP acting like Damian "forced Bane's hand" simply doesn't match up with what went down in the story it's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Probably should have made it clearer but that part wasn't meant to be taken (completely) seriously lol.

I'm well aware there are WAY worse fathers in the DCU than both Bruce and Clark. Those two just happen to be my least favorite dads at the moment XD
    Bruce is probably the worst father on the DC hero side right now. Or at least he's the most prominent hero who is a bad father in DC.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Bendis mentioned during his q&a on DC Universe he has big plans for talia and damian in event levithan checkmate https://twitter.com/onlymearibee/sta...37840848961536

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Bendis mentioned during his q&a on DC Universe he has big plans for talia and damian in event levithan checkmate https://twitter.com/onlymearibee/sta...37840848961536
    I am now scared.. More than ever after what he made with him in LEGION. Insult our fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    What are they doing there? O.O
    From the artist's IG that's a panel from teen titans 42. On teen titans 40 his hair was normal,
    RCO004_1584522841.jpg
    and on teen titans 42, his under hair is completely shaven. There's 2 possibilities:
    1. after his collision with Bruce, he's upset, feel rebellious, and shave his hair
    2. after his collision with Bruce, he's upset, feel rebellious, detach the bomb from his hair, and activated it somewhere

And I see the R "Robin" badge on his clothes, Teen Titans annual #2 cover you big liar

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Damian Presley

damian.jpg

Art by Javi Fernandez
    From the artist's IG that's a panel from teen titans 42. On teen titans 40 his hair was normal,
    RCO004_1584522841.jpg
    and on teen titans 42, his under hair is completely shaven. There's 2 possibilities:
    1. after his collision with Bruce, he's upset, feel rebellious, and shave his hair
    2. after his collision with Bruce, he's upset, feel rebellious, detach the bomb from his hair, and activated it somewhere

And I see the R "Robin" badge on his clothes, Teen Titans annual #2 cover you big liar