Page 118 of 313 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 4692
    Extraordinary Member

I want a etrigan and Damian team up

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not the first time that's happened in an action franchise. spoilers:
    Power Rangers in Space's last episode, red ranger Andros is crying because his sister Karone, who'd been the season's brainwashed main villain Astronema, was dead. His tears revived her, and she became the pink ranger halfway through the following season (after the original Lost Galaxy pink ranger had to be written out due to the actress getting cancer).
    end of spoilers

Yep. And it was stupid there too, and made even less sense. Whole rest of the finale was fantastic. But I hate. That. Trope. Leave it in Beauty and the Beast.

Also, dude we're both on Rangerboard. You don't gotta rangersplain to me lol

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not the first time that's happened in an action franchise. spoilers:
    Power Rangers in Space's last episode, red ranger Andros is crying because his sister Karone, who'd been the season's brainwashed main villain Astronema, was dead. His tears revived her, and she became the pink ranger halfway through the following season (after the original Lost Galaxy pink ranger had to be written out due to the actress getting cancer).
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Lol! I remember that, it's been theorized that Zordon's wave managed to hit her and thus the tears weren't the actual reason to some. I beg to differ.. plus the following season when helping Leo retrieve the battlized armor her tears revived the warrior. PR for ya.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    spoilers:
    plus the following season when helping Leo retrieve the battlized armor her tears revived the warrior. PR for ya.
    end of spoilers
    Good God, I forgot about that. Guess the denizens of KO-35 are all a bunch of Pink Diamonds XD

JLD 2 Darkseid War Review Non Spoiler

I can't help it....... I think of it again and again and again and I can't concieve it fully mentally.... could someone explain the movie's end? (I am sorry to bring this up once again)

spoilers:
    I mean... did they die? or are they still alive, but their earth is not prime anymore? Wikipedia said that "Damian and Raven embrace as the universe is erased, the heroes optimistic about their future as they disappear into the unknown." Do they cease to exist or do they end up in another reality parallel to the prime earth of rebirth.......?
    end of spoilers

I can't get this concept right............

Mosameen

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    I can't help it....... I think of it again and again and again and I can't concieve it fully mentally.... could someone explain the movie's end? (I am sorry to bring this up once again)

spoilers:
    I mean... did they die? or are they still alive, but their earth is not prime anymore? Wikipedia said that "Damian and Raven embrace as the universe is erased, the heroes optimistic about their future as they disappear into the unknown." Do they cease to exist or do they end up in another reality parallel to the prime earth of rebirth.......?
    end of spoilers

I can't get this concept right............
    spoilers:
    The flash went back in time and created another flashpoint where the invasion failed in other words he created another reality
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mosameen View Post
    spoilers:
    The flash went back in time and created another flashpoint where the invasion failed in other words he created another reality
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So the flash is the only one who survived from this reality... Right?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2020/0...ay-comic-books

June schedule
    Tuesday, June 2 =
    -Event Leviathan : Checkmate #1
    Tuesday, June 23 =
    -Batman Beyond #44
    -Teen Titans #42

But I don't find any information about Teen Titans annual #2 release date, wonder why. I mean, from the solicitation, Teen Titans 42 will be happened after annual, right? Or does anyone knows any information about teen titans annual #2?
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-06-2020 at 03:00 PM.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2020/0...ay-comic-books

June schedule
    Tuesday, June 2 =
    -Event Leviathan : Checkmate #1
    Tuesday, June 23 =
    -Batman Beyond #44
    -Teen Titans #42

But I don't find any information about Teen Titans annual #2 release date, wonder why. I mean, from the solicitation, Teen Titans 42 will be happened after annual, right? Or does anyone knows any information about teen titans annual #2?
    Thx for posting and yeah I've been looking for about 2 weeks on any info on the Annuals release and nothing. 42 takes place directly after the "chat" with Batman so who knows what DC is doing.

I figured they release it early June with 42 towards the end.
    Last edited by Grandmaster_J; 05-06-2020 at 05:46 PM.

BANNED

I love the character and how they write for him but I haven't read too many stories with him unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingForce View Post
    I love the character and how they write for him but I haven't read too many stories with him unfortunately.
    Welcome to the Forum.

Batman and Robin, Batman v TMnT, Robin Son of Batman, Supersons are some standouts.
    Great enjoyable reads even for general audience. Not just for hard core Robin fans

i see DCeased 2 is out in June. Can't wait for this title.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I want a etrigan and Damian team up
    That sounds quite interesting. Damian and magic users is something I want to see more

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That sounds quite interesting. Damian and magic users is something I want to see more
    His family history with Resurrection makes him and the occult quite compatible. and in fact i feel as if raven should shift herself from the titans and be apart of Justice league dark.