Page 12 of 313 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Is Colin real?

He was before Flashpoint. And he was a pretty interesting character with a nice backstory, even before meeting Damian. He was just...painfully underused.

The first time Damian makes a friend his own age and the most exposure the poor kid gets is in Lil Gotham.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He was before Flashpoint. And he was a pretty interesting character with a nice backstory, even before meeting Damian. He was just...painfully underused.

The first time Damian makes a friend his own age and the most exposure the poor kid gets is in Lil Gotham.
    Well I bought fan comic

How legal is it for those comics to even be sold?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Technically it's not but DC usually doesn't care unless it's too public, like that one, actual, real-life, not online art gallery that features gay Batman and Robin (Dick) paintings a few years back. They got the cease and desist. Fan contents for fans are usually ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    More sample pages
    Wrong and wrong. The first Superboy was Clark himself, so Conner was second and Jon is third. And Dick isn't the second Batman either, he's the third, Azrael was the second one. At least they put (fifth?) when counting the Robins, acknowledging Spoiler!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wrong and wrong. The first Superboy was Clark himself, so Conner was second and Jon is third. And Dick isn't the second Batman either, he's the third, Azrael was the second one. At least they put (fifth?) when counting the Robins, acknowledging Spoiler!
    Wouldn’t Jon be 4th? Dick should have been batman number 2, and why count stephanie

Extraordinary Member

So he has not been seen since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So he has not been seen since 2011
    No but he's back this year in Once Upon a crime by Nguyen

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Az and Clark don't count for the fans who buy this. The Supersons casual fans don't know or care about AZ or Superboy Clark.

if DC writers can make mistakes you'd think fans can be allowed the some slack.

This looks High quality though.
    Last edited by Fergus; 01-11-2020 at 06:49 AM.

How legal is it for those comics to even be sold?
    DC's really leaving a lot of cash n the table with what they could be putting out. The amount of unlicensed clothing, comics, phone cases, figures and accessories they could be making money on but instead it's the resource fans that pocket the cash.

here in the UK I don't even think I've seen any Dc comic character themed clothing for sale [aside from the odd tee-shirt with Superman or Batman printed on it.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    DC's really leaving a lot of cash n the table with what they could be putting out. The amount of unlicensed clothing, comics, phone cases, figures and accessories they could be making money on but instead it's the resource fans that pocket the cash.

here in the UK I don't even think I've seen any Dc comic character themed clothing for sale [aside from the odd tee-shirt with Superman or Batman printed on it.
    I agree. DC should offer or license more merch for fans. Even their Actions figures range is limited and new ones don't come out often.

Yeah Batman, Superman and Nightwing fans get more choice since they are always included in ever line of toys
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 01-11-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well I bought fan comic
    I ordered one too

Damian running on a Rope by Ryann Winn for Digital PlayGround

https://twitter.com/ryanwinn