Page 121 of 313 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 4692
    Last edited by dietrich; 05-14-2020 at 02:52 AM. Reason: unclear

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    At first I thought that's Bruce with Damian, but from the bat-costume the Batman is Damian. Who will be his next Robin I wonder. Terry?

And can I complain about a CBR article on CBR community? Because I have SO MANY things to say about this article.
    https://www.cbr.com/dc-characters-de...xt-era-comics/
    d2c93e82-edaa-4196-83e2-795017d7a8ab.jpg
    cb668231-a9cb-4d86-a7ac-16098c4c0bc9.jpg

CBR just.... what the f**k? There are so many things wrong on that article.
    Opposing force to his father?
    Who he clearly resents in many ways???
    Both as an enemy and sidekick??????
    He's sure to be a threat that Batman will have to face again????????????

SINCE WHEN??????? WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????? BECAUSE NO WAY YOU TALK ABOUT DAMIAN????
    The writer of this article clearly only know Injustice Damian. Damian is insanely loyal to Bruce, even Green Arrow told him about that on Metal event. He's maybe Batman's most loyal sidekick after Tim.
    I agree that he could define the next era in comics though. Hell, his existence gave Superman's creative board confidence to create Jon, the biological son of Superman. And Teen Titans annual #2 solicitation said "confrontation between father and son that will alter the very course of the DC Universe" (if they doesn't cancel it). Obviously he will be one of main force of DC's next era.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-13-2020 at 05:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He does not have a tie in to the Joker War interestingly
    I'd expect Damian to be in Detective Comics.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'd expect Damian to be in Detective Comics.
    What about Tim cass, steph
    Kate luke?

Cass is in Outsiders - a Batman book, so why's there no tie-in? Tim and Steph are in Young Justice, I wonder if they'll be off-world yet again? Kate's currently in Batgirl, will she involved in that tie-in? Luke hasn't appeared at all recently has he? Despite the fact he was rumoured to be taking over as Batman!
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Cass is in Outsiders - a Batman book, so why's there no tie-in? Tim and Steph are in Young Justice, I wonder if they'll be off-world yet again?
    I feel like given it’s connection to current continuity issues and the history of certain characters that Young Justice would be more likely to tie-in to Death Metal then Joker War. Plus then Joker would need to have a good reason that he can plan for Impulse, Wondergirl, Superboy, and Teen Lantern, which could happen given Endgame but that was more of a surprise attack then a head on confrontation with the Justice League.
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-13-2020 at 02:26 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

That was my point - I figured Tim and Steph would completely miss Joker War. The team is currently off rescuing Superboy - again. Joker knowing Tim's identity is meaningless if he can't even find him because he's busy in another universe. The team has spent so little time on Prime Earth they still have no headquarters, for Pete's sake.

Bear in mind Tec is written by Tomasi, so it makes sense for Damian to appear there.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-13-2020 at 03:21 PM.

That was my point - I figured Tim and Steph would completely miss Joker War. The team is currently off rescuing Superboy - again.
    Actually they succeeded in that, the next thing they are doing is learning why the universe doesn’t remember Young Justice and the characters involved. That is exactly where issue 14 left off and is being picked up in Issue 15 come June.

But yeah I’m gonna agree with you and say that learning what the universe and it’s changes did to you and your friends is gonna overrule the Joker story.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Actually they succeeded in that, the next thing they are doing is learning why the universe doesn’t remember Young Justice and the characters involved. That is exactly where issue 14 left off and is being picked up in Issue 15 come June.

But yeah I’m gonna agree with you and say that learning what the universe and it’s changes did to you and your friends is gonna overrule the Joker story.
    Nothing overules joker

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Young Justice AND ACTION COMICS...
    Its a crossover of Young Justice and Action Comics...

Currently Conner is more interesting in ACTION COMICS than he was ever so far in the YOUNG JUSTICE Series (2019-...)

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian and Talia

This one seems wildly inappropriate.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Because her breasts are unclothed in front of Damian? If so, maybe because the artist is korean (cmiiw). On some country of Asia, parents can go nude in front of their children without any police call of sexual harassment. In my country too, in fact I'm shocked when I hear a father in America was arrested because he bathed together with his 6 years old daughter, in my country it's commonly happened.

Boobs out, posture, face expression, hand sliding down chest. Ya, there are some red flags there.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-14-2020 at 01:21 AM.

All-New Member

"She was talking about Bruce before putting Damian to sleep, and not long after, Damian was sent to Bruce"
    The explanation of that art

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Mmm didn't really seem that way to me but I guess how some might view it that way. I just saw it as putting a young kid to sleep