Page 133 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4692

spoilers:
    Honestly, I was expecting Jakeem to join. That would have been pretty cool. Too bad it ended up not being the case. As for what comes next for this run...I wouldn't mind if we're nearing the end. I don't hate it like I did at the start but I'm about ready for it to wind down. There's not really anything else I want from this team. They worked hard to make me no longer wish death on most of them. But I don't really have an interest in where they're going from here.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Honestly, on an individual level, I liked these characters, but I would be so much happier with a TT team of Damian, Jon (as a kid), Maya, Kathy, and the West Twins at the very least. Some of the roster from this last run would be good fits, like Emiko as well.
    Anything with kid Jon (because, as Damian proved before Flashpoint and Djinn proved in this run, you don't have to be a teen to be a Teen Titan) and Maya already gets my approval. Anything else would be extra but you already know I'm a heavy advocate for Colin's return lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    spoilers:
    Honestly, I was expecting Jakeem to join. That would have been pretty cool. Too bad it ended up not being the case. As for what comes next for this run...I wouldn't mind if we're nearing the end. I don't hate it like I did at the start but I'm about ready for it to wind down. There's not really anything else I want from this team. They worked hard to make me no longer wish death on most of them. But I don't really have an interest in where they're going from here.
    end of spoilers

Anything with kid Jon (because, as Damian proved before Flashpoint and Djinn proved in this run, you don't have to be a teen to be a Teen Titan) and Maya already gets my approval. Anything else would be extra but you already know I'm a heavy advocate for Colin's return lol
    I have a feeling the current run will rap up fairly soon. Kinda feels if we are heading towards a relaunch. Especially on certain main books like the Flash and Batman.

Teen Titans is unlikely to end for long. I reckon a fresh team will take over by early next year at the latest.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I have a feeling the current run will rap up fairly soon. Kinda feels if we are heading towards a relaunch. Especially on certain main books like the Flash and Batman.

Teen Titans is unlikely to end for long. I reckon a fresh team will take over by early next year at the latest.
    If we are reforming a new Teen Titans team I would keep everyone except Roundhouse. He can go jump in a volcano. Add Jon and Maya and maybe Boyzarro and you got yourself an interesting team.

I think Jon's a lost cause at this point. As long as Bendis is around, the poor kid is still the legion's hostage and on the fast train to becoming a boring clone of his father. Maya has a chance, provided anyone other than Tomasi remembers and cares about her. As for the bizarro boys, I'm not the biggest fans of theirs and I doubt Robzarro and Damian would be on a team together. So if we get Maya and Kathy, I wouldn't be shocked if the bizarros are somehow taken out of the equation.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I think Jon's a lost cause at this point. As long as Bendis is around, the poor kid is still the legion's hostage and on the fast train to becoming a boring clone of his father. Maya has a chance, provided anyone other than Tomasi remembers and cares about her. As for the bizarro boys, I'm not the biggest fans of theirs and I doubt Robzarro and Damian would be on a team together. So if we get Maya and Kathy, I wouldn't be shocked if the bizarros are somehow taken out of the equation.
    jon not a lost cause, esp with his cw show coming
    kathy is gone tho

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    If we are reforming a new Teen Titans team I would keep everyone except Roundhouse. He can go jump in a volcano. Add Jon and Maya and maybe Boyzarro and you got yourself an interesting team.
    Considering he survived a nuke, pretty sure he can survive a volcano lol

Jumping in front of full blown punch by Superman might be more effective.
    Last edited by Grandmaster_J; 05-26-2020 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Yes i was talking about the Nightwing Annual when Dick wakes up. I assumed that annual was the catalyst for Damian seeking out KGBeast since he asked Bruce whether he he killed him and Bruce said no.

Later on Dick rejects them and doesn't remember him.
    That would be his lowest point

It makes sense that Dick forgetting him would cause Damian to lose it and want revenge.

Both writers of RIP didn't do a good job. That title was full of mistakes. It was the 10th anniversary of Bruce's parents death yet Bruce was mourning Damian in one of the stories we saw. It's just a mess.

I don't think the plan was ever for Damian to be his Robin.
    Batman and Robin haven't been a thing since the days when Jason was Robin.

Morrison brought them back for his run but prior to that the duo were mostly seen in the Robin series or in events.

I don't know I just don't think the event's of TT has anything to do with 5G
    "Later on Dick rejects them and doesn't remember him.
    That would be his lowest point"

What should I read for understand Dick lost memory and this problem with Damian? I usually just read TT and comics related.

I think RoundHouse have many great features, but he just became "the fat guy that try to be funny and make a lot of mistakes" I liked his chinese family, he goes to a psychologist, he and kid flash have this true friendship (I love when characters hug each other), but he appearance, speaks and powers have 0 charisma :/

So many peoples here keep saying about a TT with Damian, Jon and Maya! I feel excited just for think it would happen. But I think will not.

Well that conclusion was trash.

Elias' defeat did seem a little...I don't wanna say unearned but...a little too easy. It was nice seeing the whole team feel like a team for once. But the whole thing was kinda anticlimactic, all things conisdered. Combine that with the very abrupt segue into the next arc and I just don't know how to feel. Like I said before, I didn't hate this. It just...could have been better. Losing the best character in this run doesn't help matters either.

Fantastic Member

I was thinking about the Djinn, Roundhouse and Crush and I realized that Glass' made Roundhouse less likely to be used in the future in comparison to Djinn and Crush. Djinn as a connection to the JSA through her relationship with Hakeem Thunder. Crush is Lobo's daughter both of these connections to the wider DC Universe can enable these characters to have a more likely chance of sticking around. Also there are a wider array of stories that can exist for these two characters.

Roundhouse literally has nothing that connects him to the DC Universe.

I am putting this idea out into the universe and hope something like this happens. I would love to see Djinn join the JSA. Give the book to Johns' he written both JSA and Teen Titans books. Have Djinn become best friends with Stargirl and have her establish herself and get a name then have her return to the Teen Titans maybe.

That is all I want. I also wouldn't mind her becoming friends with Mary Marvel and the Marvel Family she would fit right in.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 05-26-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    "Later on Dick rejects them and doesn't remember him.
    That would be his lowest point"

What should I read for understand Dick lost memory and this problem with Damian? I usually just read TT and comics related.
    Nightwing got a bullet on his head on Batman #55, then on Nightwing #50 it shows that Dick lost his memories because of it. On Nightwing annual #2, Damian tried to wake Dick up, and then he cried when he failed (even though actually Dick woke up a little bit). On that annual, Nightwing rejected Bat-family, under influence of Court of Owl. Our favorite emotionally constipated father and son thought that to bring dick's memories back and make him remember them as his family, they should show a clip when Dick get shot on the head. Boys, Waynes, shock therapy is not first-aid treatment. As expected, Dick's response of that clip is nothing but hostile.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-26-2020 at 07:47 PM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

In my honest opinion, at this point give Damian a new team, old members or new members, is a bad idea. Because that means they should do team building from the beginning, with some add of conflict, and honestly I kinda fed up of that. Especially when those buildings are getting ruined for the sake of plot, and high possibility Damian will be the cause of that. And I noticed that whenever they tried to put Damian on team, it ends with he's excluded from the team and/or the team ganged up against him. I know that he's divisive and has zero social skill, that's part of his charm, but this is getting ridiculous.

Perhaps he just isn't ready for team dynamic. I noticed that he works best on duo, like Dick and Damian, Bruce and Damian, Supergirl and Damian, Steph and Damian, Colin and Damian, Huntress and Damian, Maya and Damian, and of course Jon and Damian. Hell, even Slade and Damian is better than his team.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 05-26-2020 at 08:05 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    In my honest opinion, at this point give Damian a new team, old members or new members, is a bad idea. Because that means they should do team building from the beginning, with some add of conflict, and honestly I kinda fed up of that. Especially when those buildings are getting ruined for the sake of plot, and high possibility Damian will be the cause of that. And I noticed that whenever they tried to put Damian on team, it ends with he's excluded from the team and/or the team ganged up against him. I know that he's divisive and has zero social skill, that's part of his charm, but this is getting ridiculous.

Perhaps he just isn't ready for team dynamic. I noticed that he works best on duo, like Dick and Damian, Bruce and Damian, Supergirl and Damian, Steph and Damian, Colin and Damian, Huntress and Damian, Maya and Damian, and of course Jon and Damian. Hell, even Slade and Damian is better than his team.
    I really don't think they will create a new Teen Titans team after this one. I can't think of any teen heroes in Damian's generation they could add besides the ones I mentioned earlier. Also to have a Teen Titans book without a Robin would be a risk that I don't see DC is willing to take. I don't think it matters what characters are used but how the writers choose to use them when developing their stories. Damian can be part of a team it just needs to be a balance. You need to maintain his character without going the easy route of making him not a team player. A character has to exhibit growth at some point if they are going to be shown making mistakes. If you don't show growth the character's story feels inadequate.

I... really liked the ending of the issue.

I know I'm in a very small minority, but at this point, I think it's best for Damian to distance himself completely from Batman (relinquishing the Robin mantle) and becoming his own thing, be it anti-hero or even anti-villain. I'd take a Priest solo of Damian like his Deathstroke over Damian remaining a part of the Batfamily or being paired with Jon or Kathy (urh, seriously, those sucks and make him a pathetic wimp in the process).