Page 139 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Was Louis pregnance showed in superman's comics? I don't read superman without Damian or 10 years old Jon.
    Yes. Read Convergence: Superman.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Convergen...perman_Vol_1_2
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

So, I was looking fo DC upcoming animations, I think this is the more atualized sites:

https://screenrant.com/dc-tv-shows-upcoming/
    https://collider.com/hbo-max-movies-...riginals-list/

And there is no planning for Teen Titans or possible Damian appers series.
    Maybe he can show up in one episode or two of Batman 2020 new series. (Like in Harley).

Do you guys think Damian will not be relevant for DC animations in the next 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Thanks <333

I saw the movie.

Poor nightwing. Use the pits is one bad idea..

For a moment I thought that Darkseid was going to kill Damian. Thanks Raven to save him.

At least they had one kiss before all this ended. They are reviving my old desire to have Damian with one girlfriend.. But I think that I will have to wait years and one timeskip from 2 years(Damian with 15) to have him in one long relationship.-

I WILL MISS THIS DC ANIMATED UNIVERSE DESIGNS.. If that film with Superman is a New One I am a little disappointed. These designs look to classic. I prefer return to the 90s animated universe.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-06-2020 at 03:00 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw the movie.

Poor nightwing. Use the pits is one bad idea..

For a moment I thought that Darkseid was going to kill Damian. Thanks Raven to save him.

At least they had one kiss before all this ended. They are reviving my old desire to have Damian with one girlfriend.. But I think that I will have to wait years and one timeskip from 2 years(Damian with 15) to have him in one long relationship.-

I WILL MISS THIS DC ANIMATED UNIVERSE DESIGNS.. If that film with Superman is a New One I am a little disappointed. These designs look to classic. I prefer return to the 90s animated universe.

I can't wait to see what new things we get from animaton guys.
    I hope we get a another shared world and more movies like this last one.
    It broke my heart but it's also the best DCanimated movie to date.

I really liked raven and Damian and the fact that they had call backs to batman and Robin.

I hope they never return to the 90's universe because that was before Damian.
    It's unlikely they will return to the 90's because it's the 90's and we are in 2020. The landscape is different.

I want Damian as Robin
    Dick as Nightwiong
    Duke as signal
    Jason as red hood and Tim as Red Robin
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-06-2020 at 03:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Do you guys think Damian will not be relevant for DC animations in the next 2 years?
    Is there even coming much out in the next new years, the only animated movie announced sofar is "Superman: Man of Tomorrow".

So, I was looking fo DC upcoming animations, I think this is the more atualized sites:

Maybe he can show up in one episode or two of Batman 2020 new series. (Like in Harley).

Damian could be in Young Justice. He was seen as a baby in season 3. Combine a timeskip with his New 52 origin (accelerated aging similar to the comic version of Impulse, since the five year timeline made it impossible for him to be 10 years old - Rebirth, which restored a 15 year timeline, retconned it back to natural aging) and he could easily join the Team as Robin (with Tim becoming Red Robin).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Is there even coming much out in the next new years, the only animated movie announced sofar is "Superman: Man of Tomorrow".
    See the list I sent, it supposed to be the projects at 2022. But I believe it will change little. Batman 2020 new series was confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Damian could be in Young Justice. He was seen as a baby in season 3. Combine a timeskip with his New 52 origin (accelerated aging similar to the comic version of Impulse, since the five year timeline made it impossible for him to be 10 years old - Rebirth, which restored a 15 year timeline, retconned it back to natural aging) and he could easily join the Team as Robin (with Tim becoming Red Robin).
    It would be amazing, I thought it's not so possible because Damian had a bad team work with YJ in comics, but if tha can happen in animimation... ToT

Why are you looking at screenrant and collider for news about Dc animation?

It would be amazing, I thought it's not so possible because Damian had a bad team work with YJ in comics, but if tha can happen in animimation... ToT
    Damian has never been ion a a YJ comic.

YJ is trash so I'm not so jazzed on Damian showing up there. I'd rather a few appearances on harley and whatever the animated department have planned for him.

There's a ton of characters in YJ and Damian is a scene stealer. I'd rather not have any further saltiness directed at him due to someones fav. lack of screen time.

Tim has hardly had any screentime. Let the show spotlight the characters they have rather than shoving new ones like Damian and jason into an already bloated cast
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-06-2020 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I agree.

Some people are still waiting for the wedding, even though I think it's pretty obvious that there isn't going to be a real wedding and I'm sure King knew all along there was never going to be one. He also never promised a real one after 50, he said something along the lines of there being something similar, but fans only saw what they wanted to see in his statements and claimed he had promised it, desperately hoping for it for the rest of the run.

The last page of this new story makes it pretty clear it's set in King's annual 2 continuity. Which is not canon. It also wouldn't make sense to use King's story as a set up for Helena in the main book, since the story ends with a grown-up Helena. That's not how you set up a new storyline in the main universe. You probably would have ended with Helena's birth in that case. Batman and Catwoman is most likely also set in King' annual 2 continuity from what he said about the story so far. A story spanning 50 years and ending with the death of your protagonists isn't a main universe story.

That interview with Tynion I have seen a few people use to claim that he confirmed he had to take King's batcat book into account doesn't actually do that. Tynion simply said that it's difficult to write them after the previous run was so centered around that relationship and hints that how he writes them might clash with how King is going to write them in his book. Nothing more. It's not a confirmation for what they claim it confirms.

Of course nothing of this being main continuity doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. I enjoy DCeased and it's not main continuity.
    But I don't expect things like Damian and Jon growing up together and being part of a new Justice League to happen in main continuity.
    I also think that after 85 issues of King's Batman and my personal disinterest in the batcat ship I can safely say that it's probably for the better if King doesn't touch main continuity Batman again.
    He didn't add anything of value in 85 issues, Tynion already has me more interested in what happens to Batman in under 10, probably because I don't feel like throwing his version of Bruce repeatedly against a wall because he's so annoying.

If people want to know where main continuity is going they should look at what Tynion is writing on Batman and look at what the new creative team for Catwoman starting September has teased so far, which is heists and crime/action drama.
    They shouldn't look to King.
    This. I feel bad for those he let down but they also deserved it. How can they be that gullible.
    I know King tried to say his situation was like Morrison's which I thought was laughable.

2020 and writers including King are building on Morrison's work. King himself admitted that he has said all he has to say on Batman. I don't know what these desperate fans hear when they hear him say that

Sorry sorry, he showed up in Teen Titans 88~92, since this have Super Boy and kidflash I confounded them.
    I got your point, but I don't like many YJ characters, so if Damian steal attention I am ok u-u

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Why are you looking at screenrant and collider for news about Dc animation?
    I just wrote "DC upcoming animated shows" and clicked in "new", so it should be more recent content.
    What site do you use for read notices about animations?

I just wrote "DC upcoming animated shows" and clicked in "new", so it should be more recent content.
    What site do you use for read notices about animations?
    Usually the most reliable are DC's own site's like #DC Nation #DC Animation stuff like that are the places where they break news of new/upcoming DC stuff.
    Screenrant and collider are usually out of date or incorrect.

Next years animated movies haven't yet been announced.