Page 14 of 313 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    When an animated series about Harley Quinn, of all people, can do a better Damian then Bendis...

Anyway, the above comics look good, but I have absolutely NO idea what they're saying. Not the first time I've had such a dilemma, and I doubt it will be the last.
    I tried using translator but gave up cos in the end because it wasn't making much sense

Incredible Member

I still refuse to acknowledge that character as Jon. That is Earth 3 Ultraboy, inserting himself deep within Earth 1/Prime/whatever and relaying information to the Crime Syndicate. Real Jon is stuck in the Daycare from Hell on Earth 3, with his powers neutralized, and dealing with annoyingly evil things. Like pencils that stay dull, frustratingly inaccurate educational materials, awful tasting healthy food, etc.
    I accept this as canon.

Incredible Member

When an animated series about Harley Quinn, of all people, can do a better Damian then Bendis...
    When an animated series about Harley Quinn, of all people, can do a better batdad than canon.

The Harley series is a revelation.

Well done and all the characters are enjoyable interpretations. Even occ take's like Damian and Jim are still easy to like.

I always wanted an R rated Archer style Agent 37 animated series. Hopefully with the success of Harley and HBO now in the family, WB will give more characters a shot.

Supersons animated series. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    This is Beautiful.

Thanks for all the amazing fan art Sparkles.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I had to double back and made sure because I thought white lilies symbolize death in Japan but no, they symbolize purity.

This Nice Damian being nice to young kids.

He feels especially for young kids doesn't he? I recall a story where he was traumatised because the victims were young. Seeing to always be personally affected when the victims young.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This is Beautiful.

Thanks for all the amazing fan art Sparkles.
    That piece in particular is very nice. Haunting.

With the new Timeline now coming into effect in WW what do think Damian will be doing? He might not be effected because he is still a Teen.

The Supersons Band, will they ever jam again? Bendis ruined so much. No more Fortress of attitude
    Damian now has no buddy at ReevesWest
    No more seeing the band jam with Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    With the new Timeline now coming into effect in WW what do think Damian will be doing? He might not be effected because he is still a Teen.
    I doubt it'll change much he's still a teenager and his team mates are about similar ages to him so TT will still be his team. I know that they teased Damian's sisters being needed to save him.

Perhaps everyone in the Batfamily is about to die which is why Superman is needs to find this unknown sister.

Alfred comes back as the Outsider and murder kills everyone of the Bats except for Damian as revenge for not being there to save him and the city.

Damian is spared because he was there fighting to save Gotham.

He then remembers that he was the one who told Bruce that it was safe to send in Damian so he kills himself for having endangered Damian.

Damian witnessing all this goes into a coma. The doctor need a family member to help wake him/force him to go back to the life he knew a la Bruce in the Nightwing Annual.

In all this Richard is still alive but he has a different life and is a different person.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I doubt it'll change much he's still a teenager and his team mates are about similar ages to him so TT will still be his team. I know that they teased Damian's sisters being needed to save him.

Perhaps everyone in the Batfamily is about to die which is why Superman is needs to find this unknown sister.

Alfred comes back as the Outsider and murder kills everyone of the Bats except for Damian as revenge for not being there to save him and the city.

Damian is spared because he was there fighting to save Gotham.

He then remembers that he was the one who told Bruce that it was safe to send in Damian so he kills himself for having endangered Damian.

Damian witnessing all this goes into a coma. The doctor need a family member to help wake him/force him to go back to the life he knew a la Bruce in the Nightwing Annual.

In all this Richard is still alive but he has a different life and is a different person.
    That's quite the tale.

Richard even if he was called in wouldn't go. Traumatised by some lunatic in Gotham first calling him a faker, showing him a video him as Nightwing,getting shot in the head then nearly giving a heart attack by leaping out at him.

He has developed of strong phobia of people in comas and can't even approach a sleeping form without passing out.

Back on point are the TT the same age? If they are then that means they will be no big change.

I'm curious why his sister of all people will be required to save Damian. Superman going to seek her out means that there's some special significance to her that no one else in Gotham possesses.

Al Ghul blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    That's quite the tale.

Richard even if he was called in wouldn't go. Traumatised by some lunatic in Gotham first calling him a faker, showing him a video him as Nightwing,getting shot in the head then nearly giving a heart attack by leaping out at him.

He has developed of strong phobia of people in comas and can't even approach a sleeping form without passing out.

Back on point are the TT the same age? If they are then that means they will be no big change.

I'm curious why his sister of all people will be required to save Damian. Superman going to seek her out means that there's some special significance to her that no one else in Gotham possesses.

Al Ghul blood.
    Not sure how old the other TT members are but they can't be that far off from Damian.

It would be especially cruel after all the Batcat hoopla and the desperation of BatCat fans who are hoping they procreate if it was Al Ghul blood.

DC giving Batman a daughter in canon only for her to yet again be Talia's.

There's got to be something special and different about this Bruce's unknown daughter that Supes is forced to go looking for her in order to save Damian. Something that no one in the family can do and whatever it is isn't available in Gotham.

It does scream Al Ghul.