Page 141 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I also want to see Damian in YJ along with Jon

Well, season 3 did show them at around the same age (give or take a few months). Along with a bunch of other super babies.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, season 3 did show them at around the same age (give or take a few months). Along with a bunch of other super babies.
    As hyped as that got me a part of me is also not whemled by the fact that YJ has so many characters that I'm not sure how they will handle it going forward or what the future holds for the new characters they teased.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    YJ has too many characters. I wish they would go back to the original cast and just focus on them
    I like when they produce subdivisions too, like there is "Batman Series, with Batman characters" and "superman series", with Superman characters. BUT! a couple times BUM! there is a crossoverrrrr (*-*)/
    This got pretty well in the animations movies, if could be possible do a "Nightwing - the series", "supersons - the series", "YJ - with less characters - theseries" etc. , they could have many characters but in 24 episodes give a good look in each one because they will not be sharing time in just one serie.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I like when they produce subdivisions too, like there is "Batman Series, with Batman characters" and "superman series", with Superman characters. BUT! a couple times BUM! there is a crossoverrrrr (*-*)/
    This got pretty well in the animations movies, if could be possible do a "Nightwing - the series", "supersons - the series", "YJ - with less characters - theseries" etc. , they could have many characters but in 24 episodes give a good look in each one because they will not be sharing time in just one serie.
    I think before we have supersons animation, they should make Jon Kent origin movie first, because unlike Damian, Jon is a really new character, even some supersons fans don't know where did he came from, except the fact that he's Lois and Clark's kid. To put him on animation out of nowhere, and became the light side of Damian on their partnership, when some of DC animated fans now already fond of Damian's antic and character development, it will not end well for Jon's character. Especially animation series before heavily bolster Diana and Clark's ship.

Last edited by Light of Justice; 06-06-2020 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I think before we have supersons animation, they should make Jon Kent origin movie first, because unlike Damian, Jon is a really new character, even some supersons fans don't know where did he came from, except the fact that he's Lois and Clark's kid. To put him on animation out of nowhere, and became the light side of Damian on their partnership, when some of DC animated fans now already fond of Damian's antic and character development, it will not end well for Jon's character. Especially animation series before heavily bolster Diana and Clark's ship.
    Unlike Damian or the other superboy Conner who has a complicated origin. Jon is pretty much just Clark and lois' kid that's it. I don't see DC ever doing a Jon kent origin. There isn't a need for it. He came from Clark and lois that's it

A supersons animation only needs the origin of the supersons which we saw in Superman. Jon in YJ has already been introduced and there was no need for us to know anything more.

The CW and the animation department have Clark and lois together. Majority of the audience when they think Clark think lois.

They just need to make the mistake Tomasi made. Watering down Damian's character for the sake of Supersons

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Makes absolutely NO SENSE!!

YJ,TT,Titans etc. are teams who consists of different franchises!!!

Only hypotetical sense would consist in making different teams:
    Nightwing,Superboy,Wonder Girl,Miss Martian...
    Tim Drake,....

SuperSons makes no sense, since they were just born, better would be Miss Martian-Conner SOLO SERIES...

I would rather a Dick and Damian spin off from the YJ universe or just to see the series do the Dickbats era.

A supersons spin off would also be cool.
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-07-2020 at 01:47 AM.

I can't wait to see what new things we get from animaton guys.
    I hope we get a another shared world and more movies like this last one.
    It broke my heart but it's also the best DCanimated movie to date.

I really liked raven and Damian and the fact that they had call backs to batman and Robin.

I hope they never return to the 90's universe because that was before Damian.
    It's unlikely they will return to the 90's because it's the 90's and we are in 2020. The landscape is different.

I want Damian as Robin
    Dick as Nightwiong
    Duke as signal
    Jason as red hood and Tim as Red Robin
    In the case that we return with that Universe I want Damian as ROBIN. OF COURSE.

No thanks. I prefer continue watching the BATSIGNAL as the only signal.

Maybe different but... What I saw looks even more classic that the 90s animated world.

Talking about the 90s world.. They made one film recently bases in the 90s world with Jessica Cruz as GL.

I think that going forward whatever they do it'd be mixed up. I get that comic fans are sticklers for comic accurate adaptations but honestly that's never been a case with these movies. Plus lets face it I don't think these movies are made for comic fans.

I would like to see Duke get his spotlight in an animated movie. All the batboys have had their time. Even Harper has been animated so it's about time Duke got his come up.

Damian and Goliath v Deathstroke by Tyrell Cannon

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

It seems Damian is very lucky to have lasted at all in the DCAMU.
    One of the lead writers doesn't/didn't like him and kept trying to get rid of him.

https://www.scifinow.co.uk/interview...nie-altbacker/

Apparently we should be really excited for what the animated Department has coming for us.

I hope we get more Titans stuff. Tucker said that he's biggest regret was no been able to do another titans movie since that was the team that got him the most excited.
    Fingers crossed we get more Titans/NTT's stuff
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-07-2020 at 06:11 AM.

It seems Damian is very lucky to have lasted at all in the DCAMU.
    One of the lead writers doesn't/didn't like him and kept trying to get rid of him.

https://www.scifinow.co.uk/interview...nie-altbacker/

Apparently we should be really excited for what the animated Department has coming for us.

I hope we get more Titans stuff. Tucker said that he's biggest regret was no been able to do another titans movie since that was the team that got him the most excited.
    Fingers crossed we get more Titans/NTT's stuff
    I would loved that. Especially since the Titans amounted to nothing but cannon fodder in the newest movie. All those cool new characters (and Wallace) and characters we spent two movies getting to know, just for most of them don't get any lines and die off-screen. If you were gonna red shirt them, at least give us one last movie to say goodbye -___-
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-07-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Mighty Member

I would rather a Dick and Damian spin off from the YJ universe or just to see the series do the Dickbats era.

A supersons spin off would also be cool.
    SuperSons would recquire a big Time-Skip...

And it would actually be bad, because on this earth Conner,Wally etc. have less powers than the Comic Versions...
    So if Jon has all powers it would make Conner look bad

I think that going forward whatever they do it'd be mixed up. I get that comic fans are sticklers for comic accurate adaptations but honestly that's never been a case with these movies. Plus lets face it I don't think these movies are made for comic fans.

I would like to see Duke get his spotlight in an animated movie. All the batboys have had their time. Even Harper has been animated so it's about time Duke got his come up.
    How about Robin War animated movie? Or perhaps live-action movie?
    To make it simpler they perhaps can remove CoO and Grayson spy things and made a plot like, children of Gotham made We Are Robin organization when Damian is away (like when he went to monk temple on mountain to take care of his anger issue or when he's on boarding school), then some kids turn rogue and stir chaos on Gotham so Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin take care of them and guide them into different path. Duke will be leader of We Are Robin organization who begrudgingly works together with original Robins and gradually respect all four of them.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 06-08-2020 at 06:30 AM.