Page 142 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    How about Robin War animated movie? Or perhaps live-action movie?
    To make it simpler they perhaps can remove CoO and Grayson spy things and made a plot like, children of Gotham made We Are Robin organization when Damian is away (like when he went to monk temple on mountain to take care of his anger issue or when he's on boarding school), then some kids turn rogue and stir chaos on Gotham so Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin take care of them and guide them into different path. Duke will be leader of We Are Robin organization who begrudgingly works together with original Robins and gradually respect all four of them.
    I'd be down for a We Are Robin animated movie or even live action [those kids and the concept are very cool and unlike live action Robin who has never really gone down well with audiences]

I think a WAR movie has a lot success potential. I'd have the kids, Duke and Dick the OG Robin no more.

The world already know Dick Grayson was Robin so no need to do a massive intro. Just showcase his current role Nightwing so audiences know what he did after leaving Robin.

Adding Tim, Damian and Jason is too much set up which eats up running time needed for the movie and WAR kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    SuperSons would recquire a big Time-Skip...

And it would actually be bad, because on this earth Conner,Wally etc. have less powers than the Comic Versions...
    So if Jon has all powers it would make Conner look bad
    Jon doesn't have to have all the powers. he doesn't even need to be as powerful as Conner for a supersons spin off. You are correct it would require a time skip but since it's a spin off it shouldn't impact the YJ series which could just do it's own thing

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Jon doesn't have to have all the powers. he doesn't even need to be as powerful as Conner for a supersons spin off. You are correct it would require a time skip but since it's a spin off it shouldn't impact the YJ series which could just do it's own thing
    Yeah. Have it around when Jon is still getting used to using powers like flight and what not. Like his early Rebirth appearances.

Since Marvel did the spyder-verse animations looks a good time for DC do a Robin war animation. Various characters, ethnicities, ages, products. I can smell the money.

Thanks for share thissss, So adorable.

Do you guys know "Red Hood Fan Series".

Jason is the protagonist, but Damian appers 30% of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fykv...a7futF&index=2

The child actor is very good.

I KNOW THE SERIE... But after some time. I forgot the serie existence..

New trinity..

new trinity.jpg

Despite that I am not sure if I like this BAT-Costume for Damian..

I am fine with Raven and I think that Kon needs a cape(not a jacket) to be more superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Since Marvel did the spyder-verse animations looks a good time for DC do a Robin war animation. Various characters, ethnicities, ages, products. I can smell the money.
    I feel that a Spider-verse type movie would be the ideal for a Robin's movie that introduces all 5 canon Robins.

DC has always trimed down the Robins in outside media because there's too many Robin's which might be confusing to the general public.

A spiderverse like movie would be perfect for introducing all 5 canon Robin's.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I KNOW THE SERIE... But after some time. I forgot the serie existence..

New trinity..

new trinity.jpg

Despite that I am not sure if I like this BAT-Costume for Damian..

I am fine with Raven and I think that Kon needs a cape(not a jacket) to be more superman.
    Yeah not a fan of Damian's costume here but I like Conner having a jacket rather than a cape. It set's him apart. I don't Conner looking like every other Superman

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I feel that a Spider-verse type movie would be the ideal for a Robin's movie that introduces all 5 canon Robins.

DC has always trimed down the Robins in outside media because there's too many Robin's which might be confusing to the general public.

A spiderverse like movie would be perfect for introducing all 5 canon Robin's.
    Young Justice seems to be faithfully following the comics regarding the Robins. When Tim was introduced, it was stated he was Dick's (who'd become Nightwing) second replacement, as the first one (Jason Todd) had died. Damian's a baby and they have also used Spoiler, so while only three have held the mantle they have used all five Robins.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

What comic is this image from?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    What comic is this image from?
    Justice League Vol.2 #19 from 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Justice League Vol.2 #19 from 2013.
    Thanks <3 I liked this page so much.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Probably a mention of Damian on newest Action Comic. Bat-theme lunatic haha I expect nothing less from Bendis *sarcasm*. So that means Damian has met Ma and Pa Kent before? I want to see how it went out
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 06-10-2020 at 08:24 AM.

Attachment 97451

Probably a mention of Damian on newest Action Comic. Bat-theme lunatic haha I expect nothing less from Bendis *sarcasm*. So that means Damian has met Ma and Pa Kent before? I want to see how it went out
    Well, Bendis keeps spelling Damian's name wrong outside the comics and even had him referred to as a "Hitler" type character. So, more par for the course. Thankfully, it seems his run on the Superman comics is coming to a close.