Page 145 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I still don't think Damian is losing Robin. I can see him grounded for sometime or falling out with Bruce where he walks away disillusioned but I don't believe the company is about to change Robin.
    Tynion answered a question on twitter about Damian's participation in Joker War:

"Sorry! Damian's role in Gotham is being shaped by the events of Teen Titans, but we've got a larger plan about when he'll come back in, strong to the Bat-books. We've got a big, big plan."

Sounds like unlike basically every other member of the bat-family, aside from Tim as far as I know, Damian won't be a part of Joker War.

I think Tynion meant well when he wrote this tweet, but after the last few years the words "big, big" plans cause me more anxiety than excitement.

Considering the scope of Joker War I doubt being grounded would be enough to keep Damian from taking part in Joker War. I fear it's a lot more serious.
    That doesn't mean DC is immediately going to replace him with a new Robin. But not being replaced also doesn't mean he won't be fired.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Tynion answered a question on twitter about Damian's participation in Joker War:

"Sorry! Damian's role in Gotham is being shaped by the events of Teen Titans, but we've got a larger plan about when he'll come back in, strong to the Bat-books. We've got a big, big plan."

Sounds like unlike basically every other member of the bat-family, aside from Tim as far as I know, Damian won't be a part of Joker War.

I think Tynion meant well when he wrote this tweet, but after the last few years the words "big, big" plans cause me more anxiety than excitement.
    Yeah, I posted that tweet on the last page, it's interesting for sure.

Astonishing Member

I wonder, what "big, big plan" Tynion has for Damian. I just hope it won't end up turning him into villain.
    If there was no information that 5G is dead, I would have an interesting assumption about this) But it would be too optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Same here.

What happened here? The humans affected for the Antilife Equation mutated into these monsters years later?
    This is supposed to be Damian :/ ? I wished a different size proportions, I like the slim ninja body, more like Talia family. But loved the boots, Damian keeoing this is cute.

The problem with the secret prison, brainwashing and potentially killing criminals again stuff is that if Damian crosses those lines, especially the last one, that all the things we thought he learned in the previous books didn't mean anything.
    This isn't like the Nobody situation where Damian did kill someone, but only did it because he wanted to protect his family. This time Damian seems to go back to his League ways. Which means that even if Damian eventually relearns that killing criminals is wrong it won't really mean anything. The readers know he could cross the line again and the characters would probably know that to.
    It breaks Damian's character arc.

And yes, I know comic characters regress all the time, Bruce keeps relearning to not push people away yadayadayada, but that's not the same. Bruce doesn't stop being a hero because of that. Being nice to his friends and family is not the core of his character. Damian trying to be a better person however is.
    Killing necessarily makes Damian a Vilain? I don't follow others comics too much, but Supeman/Wonderwoman kill, right? And if there is a Allien Vilain, still being a humanoid with itteligence and being forced fight in a war butman don't say "we don't kill", I know it's different in some ways, but he would not kill a Alian raised in earth, so this "no killing rule" is fake.

And what is "no meta in Gothan" politcs? It's sounds like "let's build a wall for keep metas way of my city".

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Justice League Vol.2 #19 from 2013.
    thank you ^^

He's going missing. Crush is the new leader of the Teen Titans!

TEEN TITANS #45
    written by ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    ON SALE 09/15/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    After the shocking events of last month’s Teen Titans Annual, Crush has been named the new leader of the Teen Titans. With Damian Wayne missing, can Crush hold the teen team together? And now that she’s in charge, which villains will Lobo’s daughter go after first? And will Red Arrow, Kid Flash, and Roundhouse follow their hotheaded new leader into battle?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I think Jon's saga start's on Superman #7 until #16. However, I barely recognize that Jon. What makes Jon different from Clark is that he's more feisty because of Lois's blood and influence. What makes his partnership with Damian successful is because he can mentally stand against Damian and not willing to be pushed around (and because Damian is watered down). However Bendis's character of Jon is, should I say, weak of depth. He was tortured on Planet Volcano with evil version of his Dad for 7 years, yet he came back without any trauma or effect from his terrible experience, just said "don't worry I am fine". He's supposed to be important person on Legion, their predecessor, inspiration, one true Superman, their ultimate guru or something, yet when I read LSOH, he's being pushed around by other Legion member with sentence 'you should watch our orientation presentation, you will know about this' or 'wait till you hear stories about this'. He barely has dialogue on there except voicing his agreement, his excitement, or praising other legions members. Now on the newest issue, his father brought entirely new and unfamiliar person to his family, ad Jon already praised Conner and said that Conner is 'cooler son' than him. It just..... I know fandom often look at Jon as literal angel with personality of happy sunshine (which is definitely not true), but Bendis's version just plain infuriating for me.

Sorry for long reply, and if it's improper for me to rant about Jon on Damian's thread.
    Thanks, I will read just for see he a little more

I think Jon is trying to act like that seven years have been passed and now he should give his best and be a good son, hero, person.
    Like steven in future, he just keep saying every thing is normal and he is ok, but in some point will be reveled he is angry for what happened, is in too much pain and need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Killing necessarily makes Damian a Vilain? I don't follow others comics too much, but Supeman/Wonderwoman kill, right? And if there is a Allien Vilain, still being a humanoid with itteligence and being forced fight in a war butman don't say "we don't kill", I know it's different in some ways, but he would not kill a Alian raised in earth, so this "no killing rule" is fake.

And what is "no meta in Gothan" politcs? It's sounds like "let's build a wall for keep metas way of my city".
    In general the heroes of the Justice League don't kill. One of Batman's most important rules is his no-kill rule, especially when it comes to humans. Damian is a Batman character. If Damian starts killing criminals again he will probably treated as some kind of villain in a Batman comic.

--------------
    Last edited by Astralabius; 06-12-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

TEEN TITANS #45
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 09/15/20
    After the shocking events of last month’s Teen Titans Annual, Crush has been named the new leader of the Teen Titans. With Damian Wayne missing, can Crush hold the teen team together? And now that she’s in charge, which villains will Lobo’s daughter go after first? And will Red Arrow, Kid Flash, and Roundhouse follow their hotheaded new leader into battle?
    I would NEVER want crush to be a leader of nothing, I don't like enything about her. What do you guys like in Crush?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

TEEN TITANS #45
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 09/15/20

Seriously Thompson, Tommy, you just handle him for like 3 issues
    , and you already lost him???!!! Shame on you!

All jokes aside, I wonder why Crush is the one who named new leader? I thought if Damian is gone, Emiko will take his place as leader. Or at least Kid Flash. I mean, if we look at strategic ability, Emiko is maybe the best after Damian. And Kid Flash is happy-friendly guy who can make the team put together, and he's already best friend with Roundhouse and Emiko is his potential girlfriend. So why Crush? Sure, Crush is the strongest out of them maybe, but she's not exactly team or leader material. Except Djinn, she barely has interaction with other members. I remember, when Roundhouse 'died' and Damian and Kid Flash berated themselves for it, she said that his death was just common thing that happened on superhero lives. She's not exactly get along with Emiko, and she once called Kid Flash Damian's boyfriend or something.
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 06-12-2020 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    If you are looking for comics that show Conner and Jon as brothers that will support the fanart or fanon - Jon/Conner as super bros there aren't any. That Action issue you read. That's it.

They only just met.

There was Supersons of Tomorrow the Story where Tim attempts to kill Jon, but in the story Conner only talked to Clark
    "Such a disappointment" This "super bros" had many potation :/ I think peoples beside me would enjoy this too.
    I have this comic, but I thought he needed to be a unrecognizable Conner for everybody and Jon and Conner had their own adventures... Writing this right now I noticed I just belived in what I wanted without any reason =_= .
    Now I want a "Super Bros" or "Super Boy's" special too, but Jon with 10 years.

About Damian: I just can't put shoulders armors for a stetic, dinamic reason; I want a new mask too.
    about Jon: He needs to keep the bandana or have another pretty strong element in head/ face.

There is one more thing,
    Pedido de opinião Jon 2.jpg
    This is going to be make in BlackWhite.

*** So they are have a adventure like when Damian is with TT and Jon learned how to fly recently. This is a little after super sons adventures (it's a good reference).
    I need it's look possible, and Jon is kind "I want to try this new outfit this night, fun" and Damian "I want a more efficiently performance and blablabla"
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 06-12-2020 at 04:34 PM. Reason: being more specific