Page 146 of 313 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's going missing. Crush is the new leader of the Teen Titans!

TEEN TITANS #45
    written by ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    ON SALE 09/15/20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    After the shocking events of last month’s Teen Titans Annual, Crush has been named the new leader of the Teen Titans. With Damian Wayne missing, can Crush hold the teen team together? And now that she’s in charge, which villains will Lobo’s daughter go after first? And will Red Arrow, Kid Flash, and Roundhouse follow their hotheaded new leader into battle?
    Oh Wow Crush is the new Leader1? The only one of them that can be found being Promoted on Glass's Social media?!
    Colour me surprised.

Yeah I'm done with this

Killing doesn't make Damian a Villain.
    JL heroes will kill, Alfred will kill
    batman is fine with killing
    batman is fine with killing so long as it's outside of Gotham
    Red Hood used to kill

So nope killing doesn't make Damian a villain

The saddest thing about Damian's tenure as Robin is that he's never had one without pretenders snapping at his ankles.

can we just let this kid have what the others had. Dick and Tim had decades of peaceful tenure Jason had his time but when it's Damian's time to fill the role we had Duke and we have Tim Robin forever Drake and his fans not letting the kid do his thing.

TEEN TITANS #45
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 09/15/20
    After the shocking events of last month’s Teen Titans Annual, Crush has been named the new leader of the Teen Titans. With Damian Wayne missing, can Crush hold the teen team together? And now that she’s in charge, which villains will Lobo’s daughter go after first? And will Red Arrow, Kid Flash, and Roundhouse follow their hotheaded new leader into battle?
    lolol This is a joke right? Glass is delusional. The Main Man can barely make not to talk about this knock off.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post

About Damian: I just can't put shoulders armors for a stetic, dinamic reason; I want a new mask too.
    about Jon: He needs to keep the bandana or have another pretty strong element in head/ face.

There is one more thing,
    Attachment 97510
    This is going to be make in BlackWhite.
    My suggestion is I don't think put dark color on Jon, or Supes in general, is good idea. Supes are always annoyingly bright. Except Conner, but he has his roles as edgy teenager. i think it's better if his cape is full red instead red and black.
    Bandana is good, but if you want pretty strong element in head/ face, how about Bendis style scar on his cheek? Unless you are uncomfortable to put scar on 10 years old child..
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 06-12-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Oh Wow Crush is the new Leader1? The only one of them that can be found being Promoted on Glass's Social media?!
    Colour me surprised.

Yeah I'm done with this
    What is the name of Glass's social media account? I can't find him, and I WANT TO FIND HIM.

Red Hood used to kill

If you want to believe that...

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Tynion answered a question on twitter about Damian's participation in Joker War:

"Sorry! Damian's role in Gotham is being shaped by the events of Teen Titans, but we've got a larger plan about when he'll come back in, strong to the Bat-books. We've got a big, big plan."

Sounds like unlike basically every other member of the bat-family, aside from Tim as far as I know, Damian won't be a part of Joker War.

I think Tynion meant well when he wrote this tweet, but after the last few years the words "big, big" plans cause me more anxiety than excitement.
    That's a shame. Damian and joker always have amazing banter. I loved DOTf where Damian broke Joker just with his words. Legendary stuff Also doesn't make much sense that joker wouldn't target the Robin who he acknowledged was Different from the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    If you want to believe that...
    Killing makes a hero an anti-hero

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The saddest thing about Damian's tenure as Robin is that he's never had one without pretenders snapping at his ankles.

can we just let this kid have what the others had. Dick and Tim had decades of peaceful tenure Jason had his time but when it's Damian's time to fill the role we had Duke and we have Tim Robin forever Drake and his fans not letting the kid do his thing.
    Sorry >< "without pretenders snapping at his ankles" ehat this means? I can't found a translation that makes senses in google.

Yes, Damian have been Robin for 3 years (maybe 4) in comics, He is so alone again and nobody cares about doing something. I think it's easy take Damian out when he wants to give up because nobody will ask he for stay and keep by him side. Dick has no memory and Jon know nothing about what is happening; Alfred is dead; Tim and Jason don't care; other Batfamily members never had something with Damian; the others TT care even less; Bruce is not capable to handle feelings.

Astonishing Member

About Joker War, in description for Nightwing issue there was mention of "Robins", who will fight brainwashed Dick. Given that Jason has not been associated with this nickname for a long time, it seems to me that it's about Damian and Tim. So, I think Damian will be there, just the role will be small, break into the battle at the end. Also it's a good moment to introduce new image.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Killing makes a hero an anti-hero
    Yes, but nobody call wonder woman a anti-heroine, when batman don't over reaction with somebody killing... the character can be a good side good hero, instead a anti-hero.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 06-13-2020 at 06:21 AM.

TEEN TITANS #45
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    ON SALE 09/15/20
    Whelp. First Djinn and now Damian. There go my two reasons for reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post

The green tights on Damian looks better than the black. As for Jon, I love the headband. The blue one specifically. Light blue looks good on him.
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-12-2020 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    My suggestion is I don't think put dark color on Jon, or Supes in general, is good idea. Supes are always annoyingly bright. Except Conner, but he has his roles as edgy teenager. i think it's better if his cape is full red instead red and black.
    Bandana is good, but if you want pretty strong element in head/ face, how about Bendis style scar on his cheek? Unless you are uncomfortable to put scar on 10 years old child..
    I should have been more specific >< This pass in the current universe (before Jon get 17years). So they are have a adventure like when Damian is with TT and Jon learned how to fly recently. This is a little after super sons adventures (it's a good reference).
    I need it's look possible, and Jon is kind "I want to try this new outfit this night, fun" and Damian "I want a more efficiently performance and blablabla"

And no problem with 10 years old scar childs in comics.

Spectacular Member

Red Hood used to kill

I know some JL heroes HAVE killed, such as WW and GA, but it's not a common thing by any stretch and is presented as a moral failing most of the time, ex. the Maxwell Lord incident with Diana.

Batman is NOT fine with killing, no matter who or where, in or outside of Gotham. He was even disappointed in Dick for preventing a criminal from being killed when he could have stopped it. It's literally his most defining stance.

Red Hood used to kill, sure, but not anymore, which is why Bruce gave him another chance, agree or disagree on that stance. As soon as he showed willingness to kill again during the Penguin incident, Bruce beat him pretty savagely.

I agree personally, killing doesn't make Damian a villain in my eyes, but it would act against the development he's had since his introduction. As long as he's a Bat character, which will be always, killing will never be positioned in a morally positive or even justifiable light. It's Batman's world; all other characters are just living in it.

However, if Damian did kill again, it wouldn't make him irredeemable or something Bruce is unable to forgive. The last time Damian killed a man was in the New52, Nobody, and Bruce certainly didn't disown him for that. I guess it would depend on the context. And the writer.

What I mean is, whether or not the reader personally agrees, Batman doesn't kill or approve of killing, and especially in Gotham you play by those rules or not at all.