Page 15 of 313 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

I like that he's saying it through gritted teeth

https://twitter.com/frogsdontlie

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I had to double back and made sure because I thought white lilies symbolize death in Japan but no, they symbolize purity.
    I wasn't aware that liles held so much symbolism. I just thought cool fan art

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    With the new Timeline now coming into effect in WW what do think Damian will be doing? He might not be effected because he is still a Teen.
    I've not given it much thought. he would stii be a teen so TT but 5G is different right? That happens at the end of 6 years?

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I doubt it'll change much he's still a teenager and his team mates are about similar ages to him so TT will still be his team. I know that they teased Damian's sisters being needed to save him.

Perhaps everyone in the Batfamily is about to die which is why Superman is needs to find this unknown sister.

Alfred comes back as the Outsider and murder kills everyone of the Bats except for Damian as revenge for not being there to save him and the city.

Damian is spared because he was there fighting to save Gotham.

He then remembers that he was the one who told Bruce that it was safe to send in Damian so he kills himself for having endangered Damian.

Damian witnessing all this goes into a coma. The doctor need a family member to help wake him/force him to go back to the life he knew a la Bruce in the Nightwing Annual.

In all this Richard is still alive but he has a different life and is a different person.
    I like your story. It reminds me of the original Outsiders story where Alfred does come back to kill Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    With the new Timeline now coming into effect in WW what do think Damian will be doing? He might not be effected because he is still a Teen.
    The current storyline will come to it's natural conclusion, and then he'll probably just create a new version of the Teen Titans. None of the current team should suffer an age up as they're all recent creations.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The current storyline will come to it's natural conclusion, and then he'll probably just create a new version of the Teen Titans. None of the current team should suffer an age up as they're all recent creations.
    It's all confusing I thought 5G was a time skip where the JL gets replaced. The DC spoiler about Damian long lost sister is also confusing.

I heard Legion is going to have clues but not sure which issue.

In case anyone's interested, here's a Legion #3 (aka "Super Sons" reunion #2) preview
    https://www.newsarama.com/48583-robi...-heroes-3.html

Yeah this is already gonna be a hard pass for me. Believe it or not, I am trying SUPER hard to give Legion a chance here but....everything with older Jon makes me irrationally angry and every Damian line written by Bendis makes me wanna cringe. I can't even enjoy anything else about this book cuz I'm so focused on the big glaring Kryptonian elephant in the room, and the Robin who continues to sound like he's written by someone who's never actually read any of his books XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    In case anyone's interested, here's a Legion #3 (aka "Super Sons" reunion #2) preview
    https://www.newsarama.com/48583-robi...-heroes-3.html

Yeah this is already gonna be a hard pass for me. Believe it or not, I am trying SUPER hard to give Legion a chance here but....everything with older Jon makes me irrationally angry and every Damian line written by Bendis makes me wanna cringe. I can't even enjoy anything else about this book cuz I'm so focused on the big glaring Kryptonian elephant in the room, and the Robin who continues to sound like he's written by someone who's never actually read any of his books XD
    Suffice it to say I don't think this issue is going to change people's minds on how Bendis writes Damian.

I keep giving him a fair chance because he's clearly in this for the long haul and he's handling two of some of my favorite characters but....I just want this man away from DC, so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Suffice it to say I don't think this issue is going to change people's minds on how Bendis writes Damian.
    True words. Sigh.
    I want him to stay away from Jason.

You know, I’d like to see a reunion with Damian, Jason, Dick and Tim. The four of them kicking ass together or even just have a talk would be awesome.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It sounds like he writes him like a normal little kid, which is kinda cute, but also weird.

That one scene where Damian saw 17-year-old Jon the first time and just chucked him Batarangs without saying anything until he finally yelled what happened feels more Damian.

That’s literally the only time he’s gotten Damian right thus far. That’s like saying writing a character OOC 9/10 issue but that one issue you hit the nail. Yeah, if that will be the case with Bendis writing Damian, Uuh no thanks.