Page 175 of 313 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 4692
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So I read Teen Titans, it really seems like all roads is heading on Damian going down a evil path soon. From the teases in legion of superheroes comparing him hitler and we know the events from this book will affect what's happening in Tynion's Batman run...
    *groan*
    I hate this book. I hate it so much. DC really wants you to abandon main continuity for good.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I think DC want to push Damian into Batman666 storyline. The Book of Damned is still on Damian's possession and it says that on 14 years old he will makes a contract with devil for power to protect innocent people CMIIW.
    Might be unpopular here, but I never liked Batman 666 and by now it just bores me. Writers don't seem to be able to let it go and it's annoying. Write something new DC.

Fantastic Member

Finished reading Hope's end issue 5 and TT#43.
    Damian's character in Hope's end should be the ideal personality in the main timeline, the latter seems like a total regression.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Finished reading Hope's end issue 5 and TT#43.
    Damian's character in Hope's end should be the ideal personality in the main timeline, the latter seems like a total regression.
    It was not even regression, it was total slaughter. Like, okay he killed again etc I'm starting to accept that fact, but there's no way he wants other TT members to join him and become 'team murder'? I remember in this same f*cking shitty Teen Titans run he even blamed himself because Red Arrow killed Deathstroke for his sake?
    I didn't expect anything good, but I still feel disappointed.

Honestly, I’m strangely not convinced by the pages of Teen Titan #43. It could just be bad writing, which of course is extremely possible, but the problem I’m having is the plot and some of the writing itself.

1. We don’t see Damian kill brother blood, he only says it’s true. Not even a flashback page or even video or something that he truly did it.
    2. He leaves dirt behind both for the titans and Batman, for what reason?
    3. And at the end he doesn’t kill KGBeast he only cuts off his fake gun arm where if this was really the direction to go he would have dealt a more fatal blow.

I could be wrong but something feels wrong and I’m just not buying it. I'm not immediately convinced that we are getting the whole picture, but I suppose that remains to be seen.
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-14-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    So I read Teen Titans, it really seems like all roads is heading on Damian going down a evil path soon. From the teases in legion of superheroes comparing him hitler and we know the events from this book will affect what's happening in Tynion's Batman run...
    Even after reading TT, I'm still convinced that Damian's heel turn is going to be one big ruse/red herring.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly, I’m strangely not convinced by the pages of Teen Titan #43. It could just be bad writing, which of course is extremely possible, but the problem I’m having is the plot and some of the writing itself.

1. We don’t see Damian kill brother blood, he only says it’s true. Not even a flashback page or even video or something that he truly did it.
    3. And at the end he doesn’t kill KGBeast he only cuts off his fake gun arm where if this was really the direction to go he would have dealt a more fatal blow.

I could be wrong but something feels wrong and I’m just not buying it. I'm not immediately convinced that we are getting the whole picture, but I suppose that remains to be seen.
    The entire run has been bad writing, but I agree, the whole setup is sketchy. The writers are trying way too hard to make us think that Damian is the killer.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The entire run has been bad writing, but I agree, the whole setup is sketchy. The writers are trying way too hard to make us think that Damian is the killer.
    Yeah like I feel if we were going to make a turn where Damian starts killing people, we would actually see him kill someone. Or if we didn't the evidence wouldn't be we found dirt, it would be they found a security camera with Damian on it killing someone.

It feels more like Damian is testing people or something
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member

The current run of the Teen Titan's is...better term is lacking. Honestly, I think an agreement can be made we all just want this run to end. Hopefully Damian's gets some cool off after this whole 'I become a killer because I was born for it' fiasco.

Also something about Hope's End issue 5

Really expected Damian to call Steph fat at the end though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

Yeah like I feel if we were going to make a turn where Damian starts killing people, we would actually see him kill someone. Or if we didn't the evidence wouldn't be we found dirt, it would be they found a security camera with Damian on it killing someone.

I have no idea what Damian would be testing them for by pretending to be a killer, but he might be working the case from a different angle.

Incredible Member

Even if his actions are a ruse, Damian's thoughts alone piss me off. I just want this terrible book to burn in a dumpster.

Astonishing Member

At the same time, Damian left clue for Bruce as well. If he really became a killer, it would be strange for him to put Batman on his own track, knowing that he would easily stop him.
    I guess there will be something else. Thompson didn't even show Blood's body and the moment of his death.

Incredible Member

I've been waiting for DC to turn around and tell me it's not what it looks like ever since the Glass run started. So far I have only been disappointed.
    I want your theory to be true, but I don't want to get my hopes up anymore.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I think regardless if he killed that one person or not, teen titans annual 2 will lead to him leaving the team and going on his own path.

Astonishing Member

I will also add another moment - Damian didn't say he's gonna kill anyone. And about Blood he's telling "this wasn't murder".
    Instead he's talking about fear.