Page 177 of 313 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4692
    Astonishing Member

A "joke" I heard is that we have three stories with Damian today, two are great, and the other one is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    A "joke" I heard is that we have three stories with Damian today, two are great, and the other one is canon.
    Pretty much.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    One thing I love about Taylor's comics. Is that you can really tell he has a passion for some of the characters most obviously seen with - Harley, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Damian, Jon etc. I reckon because he loves the characters and is having fun writing them, it just makes the book alot more enjoyable.
    Yeah, his writing on Damian in Tec is so enjoyable, and even though Harley makes me feel annoyed in Injustice (and most of characters on that story), I enjoy Harley on SS. I hope that someday he will handle Bat books, even though it maybe will be bad news for Nightwing fans (I noticed that he had little care for Dick, and Tim).

Anyone knows when the next DC solicitation will be updated on newsarama (or gamesradar)?
    Last edited by Light of Justice; 07-15-2020 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Yeah, his writing on Damian in Tec is so enjoyable, and even though Harley makes me feel annoyed in Injustice (and most of characters on that story), I enjoy Harley on SS. I hope that someday he will handle Bat books, even though it maybe will be bad news for Nightwing fans (I noticed that he had little care for Dick, and Tim).

Anyone knows when the next DC solicitation will be updated on newsarama (or gamesradar)?
    Probably this friday.

Sadly that's very true.

Posted wrong
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 07-15-2020 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I really enjoyed Hope in World's end 5!

Damian, Jon and Cassie working together was awesome! and I loved Damian's interactions with the other characters who appeared!
    This spoilered me so hard.
    Just read, agree, amazing well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Oh oh, I want to also add another moment, Damian said that he wants to show TT members his 'real justice' "starting with KGBeast". But isn't Brother Blood the start of Damian's 'justice'? He pretty much shows them that it's better if Brother Blood was died for good, even Crush and Red Arrow kinda admit it.

Come come dear friends, let's built our scattered hopes and waited for them to be destroyed again...
    Language is something so amazing I agree, I do think Damian thinks the TT are talking about what he decided to do with KGBeast, and TT think Damian is talking about killed Blood.

Can someone tell in short lines how is the BatCat status? And her pregnancy?

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

When you guys say that I imagine DC writers like: "ohohoho! Poor poor peoples"

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Can someone tell in short lines how is the BatCat status? And her pregnancy?
    Relationship still in tact, mini-series unknown but Non canon as of now

Also I appreciate the shout out above.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I think Damian become dangerous when he feel alone, we can see he progressing when he was with Dick, with Batman, with Jon, but since he is just with TT he is losting himself more and more, principally in this new teen, Damian started his assasin training with 3? And stopped with 10, now he is 14? So he lived more time of his life assassin crazy style than hero style.
    Beside, in this time he learned follow someone, he never was a leader. When he is with Jon Jon don't see he like a leader too. Like, if Dick was the TT leader Damian wasn't going to lost control. He is too young for be a leader, he still can't balance being a leader and part of a group. So I think would be good for him get out of TT buuuut even worst if he decides go way from everybody, because he would be alone and his own leader.
    I hope since Batman is trying became near again, Dick is getting his memory and Jon don't wants Damian deal everything by himself, is still time Damian will choose her family and friends.

Astonishing Member

I have a feeling that his whole plan is just to make everyone afraid of him, even more afraid of Batman (if they are afraid of Robin, they will shame off Batman even more) or fear the Titans (Blood just tried to take revenge before , as someone got to him, maybe this is a way to make everyone stop trying to take revenge). Perhaps this will be the reason why Damian will cease to be Robin - he will succeed so much in his plan that Robin’s symbol itself will be discredited in the form in which they are used to seeing him. At least I’m still convinced that it’s not Bruce who will expel him, but that he will leave himself.
    By the way, about him going missing, it's just a thought, but after Jon's appearance in last TT issue does someone else thinks that Damian will leave with Jon to join the Legion for a while? Yes, I know it doesn't seem realistic, and most of the people hate Bendis run, but some time ago he wrote that he has some plans for Super Sons + it was mentioned in Legion that one of their goals is preventing Damian from going dark path + we know, that he'll go missing and don't know how and where. And I think everyone will agree, that if Jon will just leave him after that conversation that will be extremely stupid.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 07-15-2020 at 09:15 AM.

Ndkdldbdmdkdodlndjdkdjdjdk

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20568785
    I read this fanfic when things a too tragic in canon or in my family life XD. Maybe you guys like. Short sweet fanfic about Bruce beeing a good father.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I have a feeling that his whole plan is just to make everyone afraid of him, even more afraid of Batman (if they are afraid of Robin, they will shame off Batman even more) or fear the Titans (Blood just tried to take revenge before , as someone got to him, maybe this is a way to make everyone stop trying to take revenge). Perhaps this will be the reason why Damian will cease to be Robin - he will succeed so much in his plan that Robin’s symbol itself will be discredited in the form in which they are used to seeing him. At least I’m still convinced that it’s not Bruce who will expel him, but that he will leave himself.
    By the way, about him going missing, it's just a thought, but after Jon's appearance in last TT issue does someone else thinks that Damian will leave with Jon to join the Legion for a while? Yes, I know it doesn't seem realistic, and most of the people hate Bendis run, but some time ago he wrote that he has some plans for Super Sons + it was mentioned in Legion that one of their goals is preventing Damian from going dark path + we know, that he'll go missing and don't know how and where. And I think everyone will agree, that if Jon will just leave him after that conversation that will be extremely stupid.
    Like, Blood was killed for someone, Damian got the assassin, but made looks like he was the killer? So he will have the fear power he wants?

About Legion possibility, I don't think it's going to happen, but I would love.
    Actually, anything that don't let Damian alone, in deep pain, and dark path would be loved by me.