Page 205 of 313 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 4692

Yeeeeeah, not gonna lie. That did really...hurt. Not enough to make me quit reading since I'm kinda used to bad things happening to characters I love at this point. But still...yikes.

spoilers:
    I bet that kiss will be referred as a mistake by Cassie's part.... So no relationship, just teasing the fans.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Yennefer View Post
    spoilers:
    I bet that kiss will be referred as a mistake by Cassie's part.... So no relationship, just teasing the fans.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I’m not looking to get into a shipping argument but that kind of felt like there was already an established relationship. Not someone made a mistake by going for the kiss in a bad situation but more comforting your significant other when they are having a bad day....of course I could be reading to much into this.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    spoilers:
    I’m not looking to get into a shipping argument but that kind of felt like there was already an established relationship. Not someone made a mistake by going for the kiss in a bad situation but more comforting your significant other when they are having a bad day....of course I could be reading to much into this.
    end of spoilers
    I could see the relationships foundations being laid in Hope at worlds end or maybe in another Dceased spin off if there is one in the 5 year gap.

Since Dceased is popular I could see us getting more for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I could see the relationships foundations being laid in Hope at worlds end or maybe in another Dceased spin off if there is one in the 5 year gap.

Since Dceased is popular I could see us getting more for awhile.
    Honestly I could see Hope at worlds end going the injustice route where each different chapter can focus on different stories and aspects of the universe leading up to dead planet, and I don’t just mean how Cassie and Damian got together.

I could see the initial inhabitation of earth 2, Krypto’s years alone on earth, Jon earning his Superman suit, Cassie becoming Wonder Woman, the Shadowpact years, Green Canary(Dinah)’s training/induction into the green lantern corps, and etc. Much like Injustice I think if Taylor or even just DC as a whole sees that it sells then this will keep going.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    In my honest opinion, I can see Damian having romantic interest but I can't see him on relationship, at least without 10 or more chapters of relationship building. I always think that it will be extremely difficult for Damian to open his heart and vulnerable for romantic commitment. The closest we have Damian opened his vulnerable side to a girl is on Maya, and they settled as brother-and-sister which actually I'd prefer it that way. The others...

Steph : don't know where this pairing and this 'Damian has a crush on Steph' came from. I only remember that Damian often called Steph fat, trampoline, and they have interesting partnership moment, which resembling siblings relationship for me. Perhaps someone can tell me about that?
    Katana : Only one comment of Damian questioning Katana's status, and quickly forgotten. Lil Gotham kinda brought that back, though.
    Kara : I think Dick only teased him. And seriously, Damian only complimented her, is it Wayne hereditary that every time they compliment a woman everyone immediately thought that they had feeling on the said woman?
    Kara Injustice : Don't think that Damian had feeling to Kara. Just like you said, he unintentionally flirted with her.
    Emiko : Not really bad, but I don't like how Percy said that Emiko is more heroic than Damian so that's why Damian is drawn to her, so I don't like this pairing.
    Djinn: ABSOLUTE WORST. HATE IT SO MUCH. And it makes me pissed off when fans treated Damian as the one who persistently chased Djinn around when she was happy with Crush, even though Djinn IS THE ONE who chased Damian around on earlier issues. She desperately want Damian to be open with her and when Damian did it, she's like "ooh you're too evil for me, ew. So I will not talk to you on our brainwashing project. And yeah, about brainwashing, it's totally your fault and you manipulated me to use my power even though we are not on speaking term. Bye."
    Maps : I don't think she can handle Damian's antic and darkness. Gotham Academy Damian is even more watered down than Supersons Damian.
    Raven : Kinda cool, I guess.
    spoilers:
    Cassie
    end of spoilers DCeased: temporary indifferent and have no opinion on it. Besides, we only got one panel about that. If there's no progress on later issue I will easily forget it.
    Shippers gonna shippe XD

Almost all this couples makes no sense to me too.
    *Katana in special was a illusion for me, this 10 years old Don Juan coward and jerk Damian wrote before Batman & Robin is not very Damian for me.

About Djinn, I belive Damian and Djinn did like each other, and Damian's dark wasn't why Djinn stop liking him and this happened because he lied. Djinn wasn't a character that become angry or upset easily, but when she discovered about the prison she's reaction was strong, Damian was assassin, but he said for everybody who trust him one thing and was doing another. And the idea of "prison" is more traumatic for Djinn too, I think, she didn't talk about this, is a thought.
    Not saying I think he was wrong in his metods, but if he made a reunion for discusses this, Djinn would be against and keep by him side trying to help in another way. She is 8000 years old too? I don't think she can fall so in love like a teenager. She is a "let it go" person...?

* I was trying to post the page when Djinn and Damian almost kiss (the no controleted time)

A soft, but real, love to me.
    I agree Damian didn't chased Djinn and even knew someone really thinks this, Whaaaat? Djinn tried approximate and accepted him by what he was and is, I really belive this, but not accepted what he hided.
    In the end Damian was the one with broken heart too, it was so sad to me...

*I HATE the art proportion in this last page!
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 08-04-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Shippers gonna shippe XD

Almost all this couples makes no sense to me too.
    *Katana in special was a illusion for me, this 10 years old Don Juan coward and jerk Damian wrote before Batman & Robin is not very Damian for me.

About Djinn, I belive Damian and Djinn did like each other, and Damian's dark wasn't why Djinn stop liking him and this happened because he lied. Djinn wasn't a character that become angry or upset easily, but when she discovered about the prison she's reaction was strong, Damian was assassin, but he said for everybody who trust him one thing and was doing another. And the idea of "prison" is more traumatic for Djinn too, I think, she didn't talk about this, is a thought.
    Not saying I think he was wrong in his metods, but if he made a reunion for discusses this, Djinn would be against and keep by him side trying to help in another way. She is 8000 years old too? I don't think she can fall so in love like a teenager. She is a "let it go" person...?
    have you read lil Gotham?
    Jerk, coward, Don Juan?

This guy?

This Damian?

Last thing to say about Damian romantic life.

I think Damian would became in love by almost anyone that fall in love by him.

The problem is more that all girls near to him now are like 4 years older and in a 13-17 years peoples this normally doesn't happens.

For me if others females characters worry like Djinn did "you can talk with me about anything you want", "please, let me help you" " I am here" "this is my past, I never told this for anyone, but now I am doing for you" "I like you". I can't see Damian don't falling in love (with some exceptions).

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    have you read lil Gotham?
    Jerk, coward, Don Juan?

This guy?

This Damian?

Ohhh nooo this is a adorable Damian.
    It's about one scene when he is with Dick... I even think it was before the batlle for the cowl, Damian was dressing the outfit between the first black and white one and his first Robin one. It is literally one panel.

Now I need to remember which comic it was =__=/ I will found it and post tomorrow.

I love Jerry the Turkey TuT #jerrytheturkeyshouldbecanon

"Katana : Only one comment of Damian questioning Katana's status, and quickly forgotten. Lil Gotham kinda brought that back, though."
    "Lil Gotham kinda brought that back, though." So I am talking about a canon before lil'Gotham. Man, I need to find it @-@////

So, here Damian is with this no named girl, he is just showing her Batmobile ina Don Juan way.

In this 2 pages he is kind coward:

I didn't talk about this before, but this speak/gesture/facial expressions page don't match with Damian now or from Batman & Robin.

He was ten and Damian, but they write him really different when he showed up in comics in begin.

I just didn't find he asking about Katana status...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    So, here Damian is with this no named girl, he is just showing her Batmobile ina Don Juan way.

In this 2 pages he is kind coward:

Oh yeah, that was Battle For the Cowl, that mini is weird, mostly because all the Robins are really OOC, except for Dick
    Last edited by TheCape; 08-05-2020 at 08:23 AM.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona