Page 208 of 313 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Tomasi seems to like Damian so I have faith.

I think we will see Damian in another Teen Titans Team in the assumed February relaunch. Maybe they will go for a team similar to the animated movies. I kinda think Damian might be more fun in a Teen Titans book if he wasn't the leader.
    Don't think Tomasi can do a lot if DC wants to push Damian in a certain direction.
    I hope they'll finally stop trying to put Damian on Teen Titans. His first two teams have been failures.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I doubt that. I think even if he will get back Robin's mantle or just become Bat-family member again, they won't put him in this team in the near future. Maybe he'll stay with Bruce, or he will get his own title, but I think, that next Titans team will definitely hate him, just like the most young heroes. And he obviously will have clash with Dick and Tim because of that.
    I think a "Batman and Robin" comic is a good possibility.

It has Batman in the title, so DC would want that.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Don't think Tomasi can do a lot if DC wants to push Damian in a certain direction.
    I hope they'll finally stop trying to put Damian on Teen Titans. His first two teams have been failures.
    Acually it's three times. The first one resulted with the team prefer Tim over Damian, and that's fair. The second one didn't really went well and I'm not sure how and why they split up. Blame No Justice. The third one 'Robin betrayed them'. Animation universe kinda handled it better, but still on Judas Contract he spent more than of his time imprisoned and taunted away from his team.
    So yeah, no more Teen Titans for Damian, please..

Damian on the Titans or a Titans-esque team could have worked. It's just...both ways they went about doing it weren't very good. Honestly, his time on Johns' Teen Titans was pretty good. I kinda wish he had stuck around longer because he had some nice interactions with Rose and Conner. Hell, his time with them in the two movies were good too. Damian on a team can work. Just...make it good lol

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Please, no more Teen Titans for Damian. At least not before he's healed from current character regression.
    Now this, I can agree with. He's not in a good place right now and I'd prefer he go back to "normal" before they go down that road with him again.
    Last edited by Blue22; 08-14-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Damian on the Titans or a Titans-esque team could have worked. It's just...both ways they went about doing it weren't very good. Honestly, his time on Johns' Teen Titans was pretty good. I kinda wish he had stuck around longer because he had some nice interactions with Rose and Conner. Hell, his time with them in the two movies were good too. Damian on a team can work. Just...make it good lol
    Yeah, I think Damian could work on Teen Titans too under better writers.
    It's just after four years and two teams of it not working I would really rather see him solo or work with Bruce or Dick. Pretty tired of the Teen Titans.

Yeah, I think Damian could work on Teen Titans too under better writers.
    It's just after four years and two teams of it not working I would really rather see him solo or work with Bruce or Dick. Pretty tired of the Teen Titans.
    I can get behind that. As a big Damian fan and an even bigger Teen Titans fan, seeing the direction they've both headed in together has been...painful, to say the least. A break would probably be for the best while they sort themselves out.

In the meantime, I don't know if I want him back with Bruce. Quite frankly, Bruce doesn't deserve him back. A good chunk of Damian's downward spiral was his fault. If Damian doesn't go off on his own, I'd rather see him just stick with his fellow Robins. Especially Dick. Those two working together is always gold. I'd totally start buying Nightwing again if Damian was around as a supporting character.

I can get behind that. As a big Damian fan and an even bigger Teen Titans fan, seeing the direction they've both headed in together has been...painful, to say the least. A break would probably be for the best while they sort themselves out.

In the meantime, I don't know if I want him back with Bruce. Quite frankly, Bruce doesn't deserve him back. A good chunk of Damian's downward spiral was his fault. If Damian doesn't go off on his own, I'd rather see him just stick with his fellow Robins. Especially Dick. Those two working together is always gold. I'd totally start buying Nightwing again if Damian was around as a supporting character.
    Nightwing book is not on a good condition. Duo with Dick may be nice for us, but Nightwing must set his ground straight first before conducting any collab. It's also for the sake of Nightwing fans who already waited patiently for the end of Ric arc and to get their fav back.
    I think whether we liked it or not, Damian stuck with Batman for now.

"Bruce doesn't deserve him back"
    Not sure if DC sees it that way. They are great at deflecting blame from Bruce.
    I personally find Bruce and Damian's relationship more interesting because their similarities force them not only to confront the other, but also themselves, but to each their own.

I personally find Bruce and Damian's relationship more interesting because their similarities force them not only to confront the other, but also themselves, but to each their own.
    They're great together. Especially when they're (mostly) getting along and Tomasi's writing them. I just...think he's better with Dick.

They're great together. Especially when they're (mostly) getting along and Tomasi's writing them. I just...think he's better with Dick.
    Er, I have to agree with Light of Justice though. Nightwing should focus on himself for a bit after two years of Ric.

Yeah, and if there's a writer we can count to write Bruce and Damian good relationship, it's Tomasi.

Astonishing Member

Anyway, he's under Tomasi wing again, and that's the best thing happened with the character since Super Sons. Whatever happens next, I trust Tomasi.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

So while Damian is busy, Batman Who Laughs is infecting Batcow, Titus and all the super pets

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/SEFwzpvv9i2UwHmXB9HbFD-970-80.jpg.webp

Astonishing Member

I really doubt Dick is an option.

I suspect the options are likely Bruce or limbo.

Astonishing Member

Now this, I can agree with. He's not in a good place right now and I'd prefer he go back to "normal" before they go down that road with him again.
    Damian would work on a Titans roster where the characters actually call him out and put their foot down when he crosses the line. The other characters want to act like Damian led them down the wrong path(which he did) but the only one who actually did something about it was Roundhose( though he went about things in the worse way possible). They all played along until it was inconvenient to them.