Page 217 of 313 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 4692

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Herm, Batman. You hold criminal against their will all the time... and it's also what prisons are for, by the way. It's more the lack of due process you should highlight, and you're terribly misplaced to judge him on that... And the mind-wiping. Well, you are against it, but it had results, far better than your methods...
    Gotham's legal system holds them long term, Batman just delivers them to the Gotham PD.

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Gotham's legal system holds them long term, Batman just delivers them to the Gotham PD.
    Bruce had his own cells in the past too. Just like Damian he even had a secret prison under the hall of justice for the batman who laughs without telling the Justice League pretty recently. In Tynion's Batman run he helped the police in constructing a prison that was supposed to be impossible to escape (which of course didn't work).
    But in a way Bruce doesn't even need a prison that is officially his own. If he wants to beat a prisoner until they give him the information he wants he just needs to stroll into Arkham and in a lot of cases they just let him.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Bruce had his own cells in the past too. Just like Damian he even had a secret prison under the hall of justice for the batman who laughs without telling the Justice League pretty recently. In Tynion's Batman run he helped the police in constructing a prison that was supposed to be impossible to escape (which of course didn't work).
    But in a way Bruce doesn't even need a prison that is officially his own. If he wants to beat a prisoner until they give him the information he wants he just needs to stroll into Arkham and in a lot of cases they just let him.
    He also held Joker in prison underneath the Batcave before Metal without telling anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    He also held Joker in prison underneath the Batcave before Metal without telling anyone.
    Bruce's illegal Jail's go back to before flashpoint. He's always had them and in Rebirth he bragged that he has 2.

One in the Bar cave and the other under the Hall of Justice

Sorry for interruption, do you guys know where can I watch Teen Titans Go last season?
    My country still doesn't has this in Cartoon Network, ToonCast or netflix, so, this need to be a (sshhhh) parallel site.
    * I am still kind obsessed with Damian showing up any moment in at least one episode.

Tim Drake is the Robin of Gotham Knights. lol
    I am more and more convinced that in the ''New DC'' there is no place for Damian.
    I predict that even though he will not die or disappear, his presence will be minimized, I mean the comics.
    In other media such as games or movies, he will not even exist.
    Sorry to show negativity, but I had to say it.
    Last edited by delaviux; 08-22-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Astonishing Member

There will be DLC, and unlockable characters, probably. He needs a proper introduction anyway.
    And Damian was absent in Arkhamverse as well. Stop panicking, seriously, no one will get rid of him in comics.

Agree, because Damian will become FLAME BIRRRRRDDDDD!
    You're welcome for me show positivity.

Speaking serious, even peoples here believe Damian will not has less importance because he is popular, if DC decides to give importance for another character automatically they need to take of another. For me Dick is still the more loved Robin, but he almost don't show up in the movies, also Red Hood and Tim, since Damian has protagonized 4 movies of new 52 fase, it's normal give this the spotlights for another character.
    Sadly a game/movie take more than 1 year, some times 3 years for be done.

For me there is MANY comics that I think, a movie based in this you be GREAT, but if you though this about 2 arcs in 3 years, it's mean is "impossible" have both.
    The only way Damian being so present in the last decade is because of this logic. For me there is also a hole so big for not existing a movie with Bruce "dead" and Dick as Batman and Damian as his Robin, DC makes a decision of making another thing even with all Damian's popularity.

So, since comics should be more or less the "base", investing time/money in another character in one of them kind make you mirror this in another midias.
    Damian will not appears in the interactive animation too... they are investing in Jason and Tim in this one...
    The best currentely exemple for this is Harley, she got 1 animation movie with Batman, 1 TV show, 1 movie as one of protagonist, 1 movie as protagonist, appearances in DC super Hero girls 2019, appearances in final DC animation movie. Should not Barbara as Batgirl have more importance following a normal logic? Barbara has ever protagonized something beside her comic before DC Super Hero Girls 2019? (I think).

My last consideration is: the kids focus midia, it's is a broke rule for all I said, generally this is a independent thing (?, so you can have Cyborg in TT GO ignoring the new DC fase, All DC Super Hero Girls with same age (and older the all TT), Lil' Gotham, Batman Lego..... (Love them so much).

I STILL believe if Damian became Flame Bird ALL problems would be resolved because he would keep in Batfamily, keep near of Dick, more far way from Bruce, giving Robin title for Tim (DC wants this so, ok), not having a new TT, don't needing to go way... Same thing doing a group with Jon, Maya and the blond girl I never remember the name... will this happen? no.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

So... I guess restaurant scene is forgotten now? Since they already set to make Alfred's death as the reason for Damian's changing
    Hummm, do you believed Damian has killed the restaurant guy? I think it maybe was a point of Damian deciding doing the prison, but not killing. Dick and Alfred was much more a good reason for he killing again after the prison didn't work. Also, all the other points, didn't look like Damian was ever planned kill in City of Bane for example. I think there are many drops for Damian changes and the restaurant was the smallest of the smallest drop.

Do you guys remember when Bruce and Damian had conversations in new 52 and some times Bruce admited his mistakes and Damian was capable of demonstre he always want to be like Bruce and they smiled for each other sometimes too? Good times.

poor Damian

I just saw the DC FanDome Teaser for The Batman and it was absolutely awesome!!! I hope the movie will be as good as the teaser is! Tbh, I didn't expect that....!!

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Honestly, I don't think Tim will recover the Robin mantle.

In Nightwing #73, it seems Tim is still using the Drake name while using the Robin suit.

I suspect Tim using the Robin suit in Joker War is mistake that they can't correct. Similar to Barbara using the Burnside Batgirl suit in Death Metal.
    Tim will be Robin again by Young Justice #19 - he's in his Robin suit on the variant of that issue (he isn't on the main cover at all, it's a Wonder Girl solo cover) and both covers of #20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Agree, because Damian will become FLAME BIRRRRRDDDDD!
    You're welcome for me show positivity.

I STILL believe if Damian became Flame Bird ALL problems would be resolved because he would keep in Batfamily, keep near of Dick, more far way from Bruce, giving Robin title for Tim (DC wants this so, ok), not having a new TT, don't needing to go way... Same thing doing a group with Jon, Maya and the blond girl I never remember the name... will this happen? no.
    Flamebird would make sense as a new name if he became Dick's sidekick again. Nightwing and Flamebird were partners in the Kryptonian mythology that Dick took the Nightwing name from.

The blonde girl whose name you couldn't remember is Kathy, aka Beacon.

Robin No More: Can Damian Wayne Ever Be Batman's Partner Again?
    Robin's recent actions might mean he won't be Batman's partner for much longer. The question is, what happens then?
    https://www.cbr.com/robin-no-more-da...atman-partner/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-23-2020 at 04:16 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Flamebird Damian is the best idea because then we can throw him to Dick and if we can't have a Batman and Robin Reborn teamup then let it be a Nightwing and Flamebird of Bludhaven

Fantastic Member

What comic title and issue? I didn't know that Damian underwent another alias of Flame Bird? Curious to read what he does in that storyline.

I posted this earlier, suggesting another alias for Damian, but I'd like if Damian took the alias Rokh (or Roc), similar with Dick which got his from Kryptonian myths but Damian got his from Arabian mythology. Parallels but not the same.
    Heck, Dick could even banter with him calling him Rookie.
    Last edited by Eckri; 08-23-2020 at 05:01 AM.