Page 22 of 313 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    This Damian disrespect is so unnecessary. I'm glad Damian didn't hear what the legion said, that would be so traumatizing.
    Damian is the worst Robin according to Bendis so I guess he had to make sure it's canon.

I don't get why he can't just focus on writing and leave the pettiness out

I peeked at why people were, again, upset with Bendis. Now I know why.

I really want to keep Bendis away from the characters I like, but no. He has to go and ruin them too! And people praise him for this writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

I really want to keep Bendis away from the characters I like, but no. He has to go and ruin them too! And people praise him for this writing?
    lol, just wait a few years and he'll move to the batbooks. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian is the worst Robin according to Bendis so I guess he had to make sure it's canon.

I don't get why he can't just focus on writing and leave the pettiness out
    Sometimes I wish the League of Assassins were real, i'd just hire talia to solve our Bendis problems

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Just Curious whats everyone's opinion of Djinn and Damian's relationship?
    I'd rather Damian be a loner for now than to really fall for Djinn. Don't get me wrong, I like her as a character but she is almost always the Damsel in distress, with him running to her aid. It's kinda ooc for Damian to do some of the stuff that he's already done for her, even if he is going through puberty.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing him with Maps, she brought out a different side of him. There was a time when I liked Damian and Emiko together, but that ship sunk when this TT run started.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

Alright, so I knew I was gonna be pissed off when I read that legion issue, but this is just unfair to the kid. Okay, so he may become evil or whatever in an alternate future, but what Imra made him think was just out of line. Seriously, I really don't see why Bendis is allowed near Damian at all. There should be some type of comic book restraining order against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I can't wait to see this with dialogue.

Incredible Member

Detective Annual 3, Pennyworth Rip and the 80th anniversary issue for Robin are the only issues I'm really looking forward to.
    I might pick up Teen Titans if what I'm hearing online sounds promising.

But the vast majority of DC books right now? No thank you. I don't have enough trust left to invest money and emotions in this.
    Last edited by Ansa; 01-15-2020 at 10:56 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't wait to see this with dialogue.
    Hm...I guess Damian snuck out alone to beat up some criminals and Alfred dressed up as Batman and went after him, maybe to get him home before Bruce or Dick (Damian is wearing his old costume here, I can't tell who is Batman in this memory) found out and yelled at him.

The panicked look on his face when he thinks he sees the true Batman makes me lean more towards Bruce, but who knows.
    Last edited by Ansa; 01-15-2020 at 11:06 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Alright, so I knew I was gonna be pissed off when I read that legion issue, but this is just unfair to the kid. Okay, so he may become evil or whatever in an alternate future, but what Imra made him think was just out of line. Seriously, I really don't see why Bendis is allowed near Damian at all. There should be some type of comic book restraining order against him.
    It's pretty obvious at this point that Bendis doesn't like Damian and can't keep himself from being petty. That's highly unprofessional and I don't get why dc does absolutely nothing in such cases.

Oh wow. Bendis compared Damian to Hitler. Kudos for the brilliant idea.

They got Burnham. That's prefect. Thou I would have liked an actual memory not a made up one.

Ansa will be happy at least

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    They got Burnham. That's prefect. Thou I would have liked an actual memory not a made up one.

Ansa will be happy at least
    So far I am
    But it's Tynion and Tomasi writing this book, so I was never that worried to begin with. I just wasn't sure what the focus would be, since Bruce has a tendency to claim all the manpain for himself.
    Last edited by Ansa; 01-16-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Incredible Member

Damian looks very sad in the middle. I assume he said something after Barbara and Tim(?) yelled at each other because he's in the center of the panel and everybody is suddenly looking at him.

I had some trouble identifying the guys on this page at first, aside from Damian, but I assume the one with the jacket is Jason, the one with the glasses is Tim and the one with the short hair and the same outfit as Damian is Dick/Ric.
    Last edited by Ansa; 01-16-2020 at 03:45 AM.